SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by crunchette Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:15 am

^I don't remember seeing that photo before today. I love so many things about it -- even his hands.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 62 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:25 pm

A few pics of them leaving lax yesterday. That adorable height difference kills me heartbeat

http://www.justjared.com/2016/01/27/kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-booth-head-home-after-bachelor-wedding-getaway/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:28 pm

Looks like Shawn does too. giggling

✈️ by @shawn_booth18

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 62 1f49c

kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 62 8367-910 kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 62 I_got_13 kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 62 E5kqdm15 kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 62 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:56 pm

Kait looks pretty in both these pics. The one with Andi, I'm guessing is from Jade&Tanner's wedding.

It's always sunny in Cool-ville. by @kaitlynbristowe

#WCW to this little ball of fun because I love any chance I get to see her! Never a dull moment with you @kaitlynbristowe (now, show me which finger...) by @andi_dorfman

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 62 1f49c

kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 62 8367-910 kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 62 I_got_13 kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 62 E5kqdm15 kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 62 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:15 pm

^^I would love to hear K's private convo with Andi.  giggling

K has a different look with a bit more make up.   I like the lipstick color on her.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:00 pm

Me too! Looks like she was having fun and I bet they were definitely at the wedding. Hopefully we get an interview or update and some great pictures of Kait and Shawn when it airs. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:40 pm

Brief interview with both during Ted. I love seeing how supportive Shawn is, he's awesome heartbeat

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:13 am

Kait's snap tonight - saying hello to the new blender and goodbye to the old - is too funny.  giggling

And then Shawn snapping Kait's attempt at a split (for the first time in a long time apparently) is just adorable.  beatingheart  Her little beaming face when he tells her to look up is too cute for words.  And her playing with Doodle - she loves that dog to pieces.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:53 pm

Looks like Vancouver summer is a go. You can tell how happy and excited she is to go there and see her friends.

kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 62 Image46

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:45 pm

We didn't choose the jeep life, the jeep life chose us. by @kaitlynbristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:52 pm

Doodle is soooo cute.....he has the best expressions. :cutesmile!: laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:22 pm

Their last snap has them in a moving van and Kaitlyn says "it's moving day!!" I'm guessing they got their own place.

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl