SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Alanna Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:43 am

Chick2480 wrote:Their last snap has them in a moving van and Kaitlyn says "it's moving day!!"  I'm guessing they got their own place.
Yeah, I remember her mentioning to Sharleen that their lease runs out in Feb for the current place with Meg and they're going to get their own apartment. This explains the sm silence the last few days, I assumed they were working on something or filming something but looks like they were packing.

Ahh, I bet poor Doodle Bug is going to miss his auntie but now there's going to be more room to play with his parents in their living room forts laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

Post by Linds911 Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:34 pm

Yay how awesome! Now Doodle has more room to play & Kait for all her music stuff giggling

I love how Doodle was cuddling up to her & not Shawn thinking they were going to leave him behind. Sorry Shawn you've been replaced. Hugesmile

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 63 1f49c

kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 63 8367-910 kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 63 I_got_13 kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 63 E5kqdm15 kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 63 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:56 pm

Excited to see their new place!  I've noticed when they post pics from home on instagram, people are starting to recognize the apartment complex. No wonder Shawn kept a bat under the bed!
So I know they're glad to change surroundings.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:08 pm

kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 63 Image10
from Kaitlyn's snapchat... happy girl Smiley
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:26 pm

Someone seems to love his roommates and uhaul heartbeat K commented that they make moving fun laugh out loud

kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 63 Image47

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:38 pm

^^^I am so happy for them. They must all be on cloud nine. beatingheart beatingheart Doodle especially. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:51 pm

I think Shawn looks really handsome in that IG he posted of his family in the moving van, and Kaitlyn seems so happy in her snaps today. I'm sure she loves Meg, but I think Kait's going to love having their privacy back even more.

Speaking of Meg, I have to say that I really admired how she handled living with "celebrities" (for lack of a better term). She likes to use snapchat, but she rarely posted anything with S&K in it. I think it was a way to protect them since it allowed S&K to decide what they wanted "out there." She's a great sister.

As for them going back to Vancouver for the summer, I'm curious to know if Kaitlyn's apartment complex allows dogs. She's so attached to Doodle at this point that I can't imagine her leaving him behind for several months.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:21 pm

In case anyone was interested in entering. I found this when I discovered they are auctioning off a similar package for SeanCat. Good news for fans, this doesn't require any bidding.

http://www.ebay.com/gds/Double-Date-Experience-with-Kaitlyn-Bristowe-Shawn-Booth-/10000000208134874/g.html

kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 63 87b72b10 kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 63 86669110 kaitlynBristowe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4 - Page 63 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:32 pm

LenaActually wrote:Excited to see their new place!  I've noticed when they post pics from home on instagram, people are starting to recognize the apartment complex. No wonder Shawn kept a bat under the bed!
So I know they're glad to change surroundings.
So you think that was real? I kinda thought she was joking and the bat ended up there through all the moving mess, not that he really put it there. If so, that's pretty intense. I guess Kait's mom really doesn't need to worry if he can protect K!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:36 pm

Alanna wrote:
So you think that was real? I kinda thought she was joking and the bat ended up there through all the moving mess, not that he really put it there. If so, that's pretty intense. I guess Kait's mom really doesn't need to worry if he can protect K!

From what I gathered of her tone and how Kait said he "literally" sleeps with a Louisville Slugger under the bed so no one "f*#ks" with them, I just assumed she wasn't kiddin. I also get the feeling maybe she didn't know it was there until they removed the mattress. Now, seeing how protective he is of her in general, this doesn't surprise me at all.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:08 am

I suppose I'm not surprised in the grand scheme of things but no, yeah, I've never seen real people do that laugh out loud Glad to know Kait and Tuck's safety is in good hands though Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:26 pm

I doubt it's a joke and he has it there for protection. My husband keeps a bat under our bed for the same reason. We live in a really safe neighborhood but it's just in case. I'm sure it's not for crazy fans but more for crazy people laugh out loud

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #4

+37
megaa
Maddy
nikikass
Beach Lover
umngirl