SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

smallworld - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 10 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by stuckinsc Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:41 pm

Seabear wrote:
Linds911 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:snipped

So when is Josh's new show supposed to air?  I am going to give it a try.  Sounds like trainwreck tv. I can usually take a season of that.

He posted on IG saying 2 more days so guessing thats of filming left & it will air next spring or summer?? and a pic on Snapchat that he wants the cameras to go away...
https://instagram.com/p/-XIksuh-uh/

Josh is looking a little worse for the wear in that photo. laugh out loud laugh out loud   He might be second guessing his decision to do "Famously Single." laugh out loud laugh out loud  

I am going to watch it for sure.  One or two train wreck TV shows fit in my schedule. 🚋 laugh out loud laugh out loud

Okay, I know I disappeared for a couple of months to take care of real life, but what happened to all of Josh's Advocare clothing? Did he give up on Advocare? His mom was pushing it hard on FB, but I disappeared from there as well, so have not been keeping up.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

smallworld - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 10 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:42 pm

He bought new clothes for the show as he tweeted about that right before filming started.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  smallworld - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 10 1f49c

smallworld - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 10 8367-910 smallworld - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 10 I_got_13 smallworld - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 10 E5kqdm15 smallworld - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:45 pm

Linds911 wrote:He bought new clothes for the show as he tweeted about that right before filming started.

Thanks Linds. I have only caught up on the Ben contestant threads all the way through. Haven't gone back and read about what everyone else has done over the last couple of months.

Is he still doing Advocare and just gave it a rest (maybe requested by the show) for filming?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:50 pm

^ He's done some charity events & Advocare but not lately so yes probably because of the show. He had to cancel a few events because of it.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  smallworld - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 10 1f49c

smallworld - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 10 8367-910 smallworld - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 10 I_got_13 smallworld - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 10 E5kqdm15 smallworld - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:01 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:I love Josh's smile.  I had the opportunity to meet him and Andi in person and Josh looks exactly as he did on the show, as handsome as ever.  My surprise was just how beautiful Andi is in person.  Always thought she was attractive on the show but the TV does not do her justice.  She actually is stunning.  

As for Sammi being beautiful, can't disagree with that BUT if you Google her you would see a BIG difference in before she had rhinoplasty done.  I prefer a more natural beauty.

All the comments about his mother, I really don't think she would need to warn him about Sammi.  Word gets around Bachelor Nation and Josh is more than likely aware of her reputation. But I would expect as any mother would do that she would warn him if he is not aware.

Andi had a rhinoplasty too, btw. I agree, though, she's a stunning girl.

And, considering who Josh's ex-girlfriend was, I doubt Josh or his parents pay attention to rumors about reputation. Anna practically had a whole website dedicated to trashing her and that didn't stop Josh. For some reason, I don't think Josh/Sammi is going anywhere beyond a casual hook up, but I really don't think either one is better than the other. They're both a little fake to me, honestly. JMO.

I think Josh and his family care about reputation but I don't think he realized what a bad reputation Anna had until after he went public with her. I don't think he knew before. I agree about Josh and Samantha - at most, it's a hookup. If he's fake and she's fake, they'd probably make good tv so maybe the producers of that trashy show he's on contacted her.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:02 pm

Priorities, priorities when you can live with BrandiG et al in an LA loft and be famously single......Who has time for a real job?? smallworld - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 10 2498057887 laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:22 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Linds911 wrote:He bought new clothes for the show as he tweeted about that right before filming started.

Thanks Linds.  I have only caught up on the Ben contestant threads all the way through.  Haven't gone back and read about what everyone else has done over the last couple of months.

Is he still doing Advocare and just gave it a rest (maybe requested by the show) for filming?

If I remember correctly you can't wear things with logos on them when on these shows. It would be a form of free advertising so shows frown on it and will pull them from your wardrobe. I remember reading that from someone who went on BB and had most of their stuff nixed and had to borrow clothes from other contestants.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:04 pm

From her Twitter it looks like Samantha was hanging out with Aubrey O Day the same night as Josh. I wonder now if she was asked to appear on this new show or if the cast was just out and about in LA and they ran into her. Unlike with the Bachelor, the cast seems to be allowed to keep their phones and be on social media and it also seems like they have been out interacting with other people besides just their castmates and crew. This show may be different then what we assume it will be. I guess I will have to wait and see before passing too much judgement on it and the cast.

I also have a feeling it will premiere earlier in 2016, like January or February vs. summer like someone mentioned above. They only taped for about two weeks and I don't see them delaying this 5- 6 months.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:55 pm

I don't think the show was ever about them all being confined to dating castmates, so I'm not surprised if they're out and about. And if Josh was being filmed while out for the show (maybe to practice flirting giggling), even less surprised that Sammi would find her way in.

And agreed that's an awful picture of Josh. Either it's the angle or he just looks supremely tired/hungover.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:40 am

kimberlyg wrote:I don't think the show was ever about them all being confined to dating castmates, so I'm not surprised if they're out and about.  And if Josh was being filmed while out for the show (maybe to practice flirting giggling), even less surprised that Sammi would find her way in.

And agreed that's an awful picture of Josh.  Either it's the angle or he just looks supremely tired/hungover.

It was obvious Sammi wanted to cause a stir by posting the pics with Josh. Maybe it was just to get more attention on herself or maybe it was to get at her ex, Nick P. since he and Josh were old friends from Tampa. But she is definitely an opportunist.  And I seriously doubt anything went down between Josh and Sammi besides a photo op and maybe hanging out for a while that night. He's been shacking up with seven other people and a camera crew, it's not like they could have easily hooked up anyway.

I think Josh just looks chill in that picture. But he probably is sleep deprived. Who could sleep well under those conditions? I bet he's counting the seconds til he can head home to his own bed and his dog.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:20 pm

Josh is looking ragged.  I bet he is questioning his decision to do "Famously Single."  If his reputation is a big deal to him/his family, then I'm betting they won't be happy when FS airs. laugh out loud  laugh out loud   Hope the $$$$ was worth it. smallworld - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 10 2498057887
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:43 pm

I don't know... I can never see anything other than Josh's eyebrows every time there is a pic of him.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

+69
sosleepy
Eagle Eye
Tiggerlgh
eirekay
Joshswife