SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ComingSoon - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 21 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:59 pm

I think advocare is famous brand . If I remember Molly and des were on advocare too. I remember they were on advocare program. Molly posted a pic of her after doing this program by joining the challenge before . And she was sold out the outcome too and even provided a link of advocare on her ig page that time . And josh even tweeted Molly about chosing advocare . And molly responded . So I think it shows that a lot of people like it .

ComingSoon - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 21 Eb97c9
ComingSoon - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 21 9zt107ComingSoon - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 21 XgicucComingSoon - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 21 Oaw2uvComingSoon - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 21 2pqw5k8ComingSoon - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 21 30szzauComingSoon - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 21 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

ComingSoon - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 21 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by Beach Lover Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:14 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:I think advocare is famous brand . If I remember Molly and des were on advocare too. I remember they were on advocare program. Molly posted a pic of her after doing this program by joining the challenge before . And she was sold out the outcome too and even provided a link of advocare on her ig page that time . And Josh even tweeted Molly about chosing advocare . And molly responded . So I think it shows that a lot of people like it .

Yes, both Molly and Des have claimed to use some of the products as well as Renee Maynard Oteri (JP's season) who joined Josh's Advocare team.

Advocare is extremely popular with many top tier athletes and sports programs as well.  Even Major League Soccer has jumped on the Advocare bandwagon announcing them as the Leagues Official Sports Partner this year.  This company has been around for 22 years and has only expanded and grown in popularity so apparently many people like the products and have found them to work. I understand that there will be  those that have had problems with it as well, but as to the proportion of those that have had positive results vs. negative effects, I don't know.  My guess is the positive outweighs the negative here.  I just think anything that claims to promote health/wellness and involves supplements or dietary agents will always be controversial. But considering the fact that this company and it's products are very popular amongst Georgia footballers as well as other elite sports programs, it makes perfect sense to me that this would be something Josh would feel passionate about promoting. Especially with his athletic background and his degree in management & entrepreneurial studies. It seems like a perfect fit for him.

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't like holding anyone to a yard stick I wouldn't hold to myself.
I was a nurse for 36 yrs. Did I initially go into nursing to help people--yeah. But I also went into nursing for a variety of other reasons: flexible hours, decent wages, variety of interest areas, mental stimulation.
Things are not always black and white.
Over my career there were things I despised and things I loved. Not all of those things I loved had to do with being Mother Theresa and not all of those had to do with being Scrooge McDuck. Again there were gradients of black to white.
I can't imagine any field that is any different.
JMO but the sad thing is when someone is stuck doing a job they hate for whatever reason.
Josh seems happy and he seems healthy. I'm not crazy about what he promotes, but thankfully there is freedom of choice for me and I don't have to buy it and he isn't forcing it on me. Good all the way around.

Seriously, everyone has to make money, I still wonder how K&S manage since they haven't seemed to work at all since their finale.  I may not endorse Advocare products, but hey at least Josh is working and earning his own money.  

FLChica wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
mindless wrote:

ITA. It just bothers me more when it's something you put in your body, not on. And something that has already caused health problems for many people. Andi and Kaitlyn got major flak for promoting waist trainers and it was totally deserved IMO.

Exactly. To me, it is different than shilling the latest purse or a pair of Uggs. They're all annoying to me, but some are just so bottom of the barrel, ie waist trainers and diet pills. JMO.
IMHO, taking advantage of your fan base by encouraging them to buy/use products that have/can cause health issues is what disturbs some people. I don't recall this level of concern with Sean Lowe shilling Hydroxycut, even though the FDA forced the manufacturer to stop selling a version of this product because it caused liver failure and deaths. 

JMO, but perhaps Josh is simply taking advantage of his personal use of the product and the fame he achieved from the Bachelor to sell this to others as Sean did before him.

My only request of Josh, his mom or anyone who endorses or sells Advocare, Herbalife, Hydroxycut, etc, is the encourage them to consult a doctor before they start the program, that way if they are part of the small percentage that has a physical problem with the products.  If they did this I would have absolutely no problem with them selling or endorsing the product.  The majority take it without problems.  That was part of my issue when I contacted MM, that her customers should make sure that they won't have an issue or have the proper health care if they do.

Other than that, so what if he is a good sales man.  I sold $30,000 in rubber stamps one year, made money and earned a free Caribbean cruise.  My customers knew I was making money and really were happy to help me get to 30K so I could get the cruise, they enjoyed the products and I never pushed them to get anything they didn't want.  Should I feel bad that I sold people something they didn't truly need for my own gain?  Should I be angry with myself that people respond to my personality when I sell stuff?  Sorry, I won't, as long as I am honest with my customer then I have done nothing wrong, IMO.

Josh is a natural salesperson, good for him. Is he lying to people? I don't think so, he may not be encouraging people to see the doctor first, I don't think he is lying about the good he feels these products did for his family and those he has sold them too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:52 pm

^^^

Very well said and totally agree Dr.Stucki !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:54 pm

Can we stop talking about advocare and start talking about josh again laugh out loud.

If someone can repost this please I'm on my phone and can't
https://www.instagram.com/p/-um-e8B-gh/

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:58 pm

^ Yes please. I was over the Advocare talk once he started it laugh out loud

'The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.' ... and what an experience this was with some truly amazing people. So thankful to get to know my new brothers and sisters over the past month, I learned so much from all of them. @willismcgahee @aubreyoday @djpaulyd @mrcalumbest .... @somayareece @iamjypsywhite @thebrandiglanville more pics to come  #FamouslySingle #ImNotFamousTho #ENetwork #NBCUniversal #ComingSoon by @joshmurray11

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ComingSoon - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 21 1f49c

ComingSoon - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 21 8367-910 ComingSoon - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 21 I_got_13 ComingSoon - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 21 E5kqdm15 ComingSoon - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:01 am

Thanks Linds Smiley I'm excited for this show... He looks hot here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:39 am

I love how Josh makes friends with everyone and his humble way of saying how much he learned from them. Does anyone know who any of those people are?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:45 am

That hair. Why, Josh, why?
I don't know what he is doing... the hairline, the fauxhawk thing going on... the caterpillar eyebrows...The TEETH.
It is just too much  ComingSoon - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 21 2498057887

Linds911 wrote:^ Yes please. I was over the Advocare talk once he started it laugh out loud

ComingSoon - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 21 12317501_1655586141363249_511247845_n
by @joshmurray11
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:52 am

I can't wait to see that 1,000 watt smile again! He looks great!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:00 am

Regarding Josh & Advocare, I see him as a salesman who earns big money, that's all. Nothing good nor bad, nothing more or less, he's just doing a job with paid. He happens to be happy with this job, then good for him.

And now, I'm more interested to see how he would reply to (negative) comments when his new show airs. The always perfect all American boy with another TV appearance in a seemingly trashy reality show, how ironic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:10 am

Loveinterest wrote:I love how Josh makes friends with everyone and his humble way of saying how much he learned from them.  Does anyone know who any of those people are?

They are also on the reality show.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ComingSoon - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 21 1f49c

ComingSoon - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 21 8367-910 ComingSoon - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 21 I_got_13 ComingSoon - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 21 E5kqdm15 ComingSoon - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

+69
sosleepy
Eagle Eye
Tiggerlgh
eirekay
Joshswife