SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ComingSoon - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 22 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by Seabear Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:05 am

I don't know them but I do know about them.  I cannot wait to see "Famously Single" when it airs.  I'm sure it will be very entertaining. Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

ComingSoon - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 22 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:09 am

Seabear wrote:I don't know them but I do know about them.  I cannot wait to see "Famously Single" when it airs.  I'm sure it will be very entertaining. Hugesmile
That group is something else. Even I didn't think Josh would be mixed with the likes of Calum Best and whomever these others are. ComingSoon - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 22 1f623 ComingSoon - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 22 1f62e
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:32 am

Sadly I know most of them, if anything this show will be entertaining. I think Josh will gravitate towards willie as he was a football player.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:56 am

Linds911 wrote:^ Yes please. I was over the Advocare talk once he started it laugh out loud

'The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.' ... and what an experience this was with some truly amazing people. So thankful to get to know my new brothers and sisters over the past month, I learned so much from all of them. @willismcgahee @aubreyoday @djpaulyd @mrcalumbest .... @somayareece @iamjypsywhite @thebrandiglanville more pics to come  #FamouslySingle #ImNotFamousTho #ENetwork #NBCUniversal #ComingSoon by @joshmurray11

Seabear wrote:I don't know them but I do know about them.  I cannot wait to see "Famously Single" when it airs.  I'm sure it will be very entertaining. Hugesmile

Trainwreck city here we come. This will hopefully be so awful it will be good. Sadly the men all have the same dumb dazed look, is that the male equivalent of duck lips?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:11 pm

I doubt anyone would accuse me of being a Josh fangirl, but I don't have an issue with him filming Famously Single. The concept is quite similar to Marriage Bootcamp, just for single "celebs". It's all about collecting another easy paycheck while opening up your private life to the cameras. Seems to me he's just a grown a** man doing what grown a** men from this franchise do!

Josh received advice from Sean on how to handle the craziness of being a Bach super-couple. I wonder if Sean is still advising him? They are similar in many ways: college athletes, close-knit families, vocal about their faith, charismatic and of course, both are part of Bach Nation. He's followed in Sean's footsteps marketing the diet aid and now appearing on another reality relationship show. Crazy, huh? I'm sure Bach fans will tune in to both shows! 2pop IMHO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:19 pm

As long he is single I don't think a problem of him doing it . Jmo

ComingSoon - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 22 Eb97c9
ComingSoon - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 22 9zt107ComingSoon - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 22 XgicucComingSoon - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 22 Oaw2uvComingSoon - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 22 2pqw5k8ComingSoon - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 22 30szzauComingSoon - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 22 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:10 pm

As Josh quoted, t"he purpose of life is to live it." He is single, seems to have made some new friends and had a good time. I like that he's not so full of himself and judgmental that he is able to get along with all different kinds of people with different backgrounds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:14 pm

Linds911 wrote:
Loveinterest wrote:I love how Josh makes friends with everyone and his humble way of saying how much he learned from them.  Does anyone know who any of those people are?

They are also on the reality show.

They're "famous." LOL

cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:12 pm

^^ I like the quotes around famous... more like reality tv has beens.  giggling  

Any press and attention is good, right?  No matter how good, bad, ugly, or train wreck-ish it is. ComingSoon - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 22 3806527698 It'll be interesting to see the offers, opportunities and news/stories that result.  Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:08 pm

It's a new show, I'm keeping an open mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:21 pm

Loveinterest wrote:As Josh quoted, t"he purpose of life is to live it." He is single, seems to have made some new friends and had a good time.  I like that he's not so full of himself and judgmental that he is able to get along with all different kinds of people with different backgrounds.
Totally Agree : Josh seemed to have a great time doing the show and made some friends out of it. He is single so why not do something different with a group of people that he may have never met before.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:27 pm

Just looking at the "famous cast" tells me that it will be a drama fest. This is a wild  ComingSoon - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 22 3538374961  stirring bunch of people.  I'm definitely tuning into watch. 🚋
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

+69
sosleepy
Eagle Eye
Tiggerlgh
eirekay
Joshswife