SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 4 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:27 pm

Gosh, I hope not. I hope he would at his age have more maturity than that and is simply making a poor choice to be on this trash show for an income boost.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 4 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by kimberlyg Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:48 am

Josh hasn't exactly shown to be the brightest/most mature tool in the shed.... So I'm guessing it's a mix of the $$ and wanting to get his "side" out before Andi's.

Apparently Laurel is having fun with the filming, so I'm sure it's going to be trashy goodness Smiley.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:35 pm

I like the premise of the show and can see the positives of Josh wanting to do it vs BIP.  It's a show to acquire personal  insight and skills to find and have a lasting relationship rather than hook up with other cast members.  I always find it interesting the comments about what his mom thinks, but people are upset that he has a close relationship with his mom.  As I understand it, the entire Murray clan is very close, particularly after his mothers brain tumor and his fathers cancer.  I, for one, take no issue with the closeness of the relationship and hope mine is as strong with my son when he becomes a man.  Josh has been on his own since he was 17 so I wonder if it's just speculation that his mother has a stronger influence over him than she really does.  For me, once I was out of the house, my parents gave advice but I did what I wanted.  I'm sure the same is true with Josh.  I just wish I had listened to my parents more!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:48 pm

My son is very close to me, and I could care less what anyone thinks of that. I give him advice when he asks and even if he doesn't. He will do his own thing, it's all part of growing up. Even though he's in his early 30's, he has no hesitation demonstrating he is close to his Mom.

If he did what I wanted him to do, rather than what he himself wanted to do, then that would be a problem with me.

No one should make decisons just to make their parents happy, if they themselves are not happy with the decision IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:50 pm

IMO there's being close, and then there's Murray-close. His mom is a sweet lady so I feel bad even saying that I think it's odd but lucky for me I don't have to deal with it. That's for his future GF/wife. Hugesmile

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ts13 Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:17 pm

I thought this was weird.. Any reason they're together?Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 4 Image10

ts13

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:37 pm

ts13- please provide the source for the pic. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:03 pm

It's a picture he posted on snapchat. Didn't she date Nick Peterson from Ashley's season. I remember seeing a picture of Josh with Nick while he was in Tampa last Christmas. Such a good friend. He's dating his friend's exes.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:06 pm

Or Samantha is trying to extend her 15 minutes by appearing on this new show somehow. That seems like her MO.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 4 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 4 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:06 pm

Loveinterest wrote:I like the premise of the show and can see the positives of Josh wanting to do it vs BIP.  It's a show to acquire personal  insight and skills to find and have a lasting relationship rather than hook up with other cast members.  I always find it interesting the comments about what his mom thinks, but people are upset that he has a close relationship with his mom.  As I understand it, the entire Murray clan is very close, particularly after his mothers brain tumor and his fathers cancer.  I, for one, take no issue with the closeness of the relationship and hope mine is as strong with my son when he becomes a man.  Josh has been on his own since he was 17 so I wonder if it's just speculation that his mother has a stronger influence over him than she really does.  For me, once I was out of the house, my parents gave advice but I did what I wanted.  I'm sure the same is true with Josh.  I just wish I had listened to my parents more!

I think Josh would have gained a lot more from seeking help privately rather than on a TV show if he truly wanted to acquire insight and tools to sustain a meaningful, long lasting relationship.  As far as his relationship with his mom, I think it's wonderful that they are close, and I understand that health scares often bring a family closer together, but I think that when you have grown children you have to let them make their own decisions, whether you agree or disagree, and be there to help pick up the pieces if they fail.  In my opinion, Josh seemed to be a lot more mature and confident in his decisions when he was on the Bachelorette when his mom wasn't able to influence him.

Elle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:17 pm

Thanks AnandaM for the source.

Is he still in L.A? Where does she live? Maybe he doesn't need to go on the show after all. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:27 pm

He's still in LA. He has a pic of himself on his Snapchat that says "Off for another adventure in LA".
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

+69
sosleepy
Eagle Eye
Tiggerlgh
eirekay
Joshswife