SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 39 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:19 pm

Answer - Box of rocks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

NYC - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 39 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:19 pm

If josh does not like aggressive women to come on to him, why agreed to go to the biggest group date ever? Why brought a date when you knew in advance you would be auctioned off by female fans? He wasn't forced to participate the event, was he? I thought pediatric cancer was a cause close to his heart, but apparently he didn't even want to pretend to be nice to a fan, according to the racked article? I am bothered more by his doing a disservice to a charity event than dating a 20 years old, tbh.
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:38 pm

Someone's not happy with the racked article or maybe he's reading here too, hi , and not happy that we're not feeling the warm fuzzies for him and his actions of late. giggling

Josh Allan Murray ‏@jmurbulldog
Love waking up to an article that is 100% false done by @clocarus - I don't know how you sleep at night after writing so many lies smh
5:43 AM - 19 Feb 2016

Not defending him or his actions by any means.  I think he did a disservice to the charity by taking a date and while age is just a number, he's gonna hit creepy old man stage soon if he doesn't go up just a tad in age of those he's seeking the company off, IMO.  But after all the rumors swirling about Andi and CH, I'm not the least bit surprised he showed up with a young, cute, blonde to show off.  He had to have some way to get a dig in at the ex, especially if there was even the slightest bit of a chance she and/or her possible/potential sugar daddy would possibly show up.  NYC - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 39 3806527698
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:45 pm

He needs to join the Becca/K club.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:50 pm

100% false? So Josh was not at the event, acted nice to everyone at the event he was not at, didn't bring a date or get handsy with her? Well then! Rolling Eyes
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:05 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Someone's not happy with the racked article or maybe he's reading here too,  hi , and not happy that we're not feeling the warm fuzzies for him and his actions of late. giggling

Josh Allan Murray ‏@jmurbulldog
Love waking up to an article that is 100% false done by @clocarus - I don't know how you sleep at night after writing so many lies smh
5:43 AM - 19 Feb 2016

Not defending him or his actions by any means.  I think he did a disservice to the charity by taking a date and while age is just a number, he's gonna hit creepy old man stage soon if he doesn't go up just a tad in age of those he's seeking the company off, IMO.  But after all the rumors swirling about Andi and CH, I'm not the least bit surprised he showed up with a young, cute, blonde to show off.  He had to have some way to get a dig in at the ex, especially if there was even the slightest bit of a chance she and/or her possible/potential sugar daddy would possibly show up.  NYC - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 39 3806527698
If that was his thinking he needs to get over it already. Move on and date women with actual potential to have a lasting relationship with.  Rolling Eyes
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:21 pm

rhondam wrote:If that was his thinking he needs to get over it already. Move on and date women with actual potential to have a lasting relationship with.  Rolling Eyes

I honestly have no idea if that was his motivation or not, but neither of them have proven to be the most mature about handling everything.  She can't even seem to acknowledge he exists, he has an endless string of younger and younger, hot blonde models.  They both have lots of issues!   NYC - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 39 3806527698

When does his next reality show air?  That should be interesting/entertaining.  Not sure if I'll watch the train wreck or just read y'all thoughts on it!   giggling

I'm not getting the feeling he's actually looking for a lasting relationship more like enjoying dating, which is perfectly fine and acceptable, if they're of age. Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:52 pm

Oh Josh you are such a hothead!
So out of curiosity I checked his twitter and I had to SMH. He said he's defriending the friend who sent the article to him. To prove he really is a nice guy, he even posted a picture with some young girls that he" had much fun sharing his love for Advocare". C'mon, you are there to make money from those people so you'd better be nice to them! Don't you know the best way to handle sm negativity is to ignore it? By replying to the reporter, you just create more hits to her site. Plus, we have a poster here who was at the event saying Josh was very unenthusiastic about the auction part. How can you sleep at night after you possibly robbed the charity of big monetary donation Josh??

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:23 pm

Josh read this site??????????? Interesting I wonder why?

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:02 pm

^^^
I hope he does not read this site since we have really no clue what really went on. We are going by a article that was written by a "source".  He has already stated that he is enjoying dating and is the happiest he has ever been. I highly doubt that he took this young woman there to make Andi jealous I think they both have moved on from each other. He is single and doing well so I say go for it Josh while you are still young.JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:36 pm

Couldn't those posts just be folks who have a different opinion of the situation??

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:07 pm

‏@jmurbulldog (Josh) Love waking up to an article that is 100% false done by @clocarus - I don't know how you sleep at night after writing so many lies smh

@melissyyy That article was BS- You were the nicest guy there. Sounds like someone who's desperate for attention & will never get it

‏@jmurbulldog (Josh) guess no matter how nice you are to people, someone will always have another agenda, blows my mind - I feel bad for her

@iza__bella Who reads her blog anyways???

‏@jmurbulldog (Josh) no clue - im de-friending my friend who sent it to me

@clocarus hell hath no fury like a Josh M fan scorned

@clocarus julia told me this was left on her doorstep (not sure who Julia is)

NYC - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 39 Cbnczn10

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

+69
sosleepy
Eagle Eye
Tiggerlgh
eirekay
Joshswife