SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 40 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:40 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
rhondam wrote:If that was his thinking he needs to get over it already. Move on and date women with actual potential to have a lasting relationship with.  Rolling Eyes

I honestly have no idea if that was his motivation or not, but neither of them have proven to be the most mature about handling everything.  She can't even seem to acknowledge he exists, he has an endless string of younger and younger, hot blonde models.  They both have lots of issues!   NYC - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 40 3806527698

When does his next reality show air?  That should be interesting/entertaining.  Not sure if I'll watch the train wreck or just read y'all thoughts on it!   giggling

I'm not getting the feeling he's actually looking for a lasting relationship more like enjoying dating, which is perfectly fine and acceptable, if they're of age. Hugesmile

From what I've read "Famously" Single airs in the spring but I haven't seen an air date for it yet. For anyone who doesn't want their eyes and ears violated, please don't worry. I will be sacrificing my time to watching and sharing my thoughts on this poop show. I have no doubt Josh only did this show to genuinely seek help for his relationship troubles and found a change within himself and it had absolutely nothing to do with money, attention, or fame! Maybe I'll be nice, maybe I won't.  :uptonogood
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

NYC - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9 - Page 40 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:22 am

There are many past, present and perhaps future family, friends and cast that have been visitors and members of this site.
We as members and mods offer them the same anonymity, if that is their wish, as any other.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:26 am

That pic above is just a bit creepy.....
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:46 am

I agree.
IMO--it is disturbing.
B-O-R.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:14 am

It appears the writer of the article made up the whole story about "Susan" .  Not surprised by the lengths some of these bloggers go to get followers.  She and her sister apparently are in cahoots and made that ridiculous pic as well.  I haven't seen Josh post any pictures of his date so I assume there is speculation going on here calling her his girlfriend.  It also sounds like he's dating which means plural to me and not settling down with 1 person right now.  Good for him!  In terms of him not brining in a lot of money this event, the many other events he does through the the year more than make up for it.  I live in Atlanta and I can tell you that it's amazing how much Josh and his entire family do for charities almost every weekend.  From serving the homeless, sick kids in hospitals, walk-a-thons, etc.  Last year, Josh bid over 10,000 on a week vacation in CA to support organ transplants for children.  Since The most I do to support the community is to buy Girl Scout cookies I think it's great whatever amount he was able to raise on that particular weekend.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:27 am

Loveinterest wrote:It appears the writer of the article made up the whole story about "Susan" .  snipped.

Please post a link confirming the story was fictitious.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:33 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB0vbdHMk8f/ @hannah_cockrell Could not have asked for a better Valentine's date @joshmurray11. Thanks for the amazing weekend in NYC and the fun night at the @bachelorabc charity event.  #NYC #gatewaydress #thebachelor

Well this is what she posted on her instagram account. I'm thinking he must have said something to her to make her think it was more serious than just one date or she wouldn't have gone public with the relationship. I don't think Josh realizes that he doesn't have to be the one to go public with the relationship. If his girlfriend goes public with it, it's clearly ok with him and leaves him in the same position that he would have been in had he been the one to publicize it.

Anyway, I believe a lot of what was said in the article. It is true that he took a date/girlfriend to the event, he was unenthusiastic about the bidding and he was all over Hannah at the event. Given that those facts are true, I don't see where the writer was lying. She gave the facts and then went on to state her opinion of Josh. I don't think it's fair to say that the writer made the story about Susan up.

To be honest, I don't care about how much money he makes for other charities. I'm concerned with this charity and he clearly did a disservice to the charity and deprived a cause he claims to feel strongly about of a significant amount of money all because it seemed like he had to take a girl to show off to the other guys from the show.
I give him credit for the other charity work he does but bringing a girl to this event wasn't very smart at all. If he was going to take this girl, he shouldn't have gone to the event.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:17 am

Loveinterest wrote:..In terms of him not brining in a lot of money this event, the many other events he does through the the year more than make up for it.  I live in Atlanta and I can tell you that it's amazing how much Josh and his entire family do for charities almost every weekend...
Josh should have stayed in Atlanta and continued his charitable work there and not gone to the event. Comments in this thread from multiple people indicate the way he handled himself at the charity event was disappointing. I haven't read any complaints about any of the other guys who were there only about Josh JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:13 am

I don't know how to bring information over but if you follow the string on both Josh & the writers Twitter, the writer does not refute Josh's comment about what she said being absurd and several people who were actually there (not heresay) said he couldn't be any nicer. According to Josh's tweet he spoke to the woman yesterday and she was appalled by the article down to the fact that Josh was painted on her nail not airbrushed on her finger. SMH. The only response the writer had was to say "A girls got to eat". Meaning, she will write anything to make a dollar. Personally, I wish Josh would sue her. I'm happy he at least addressed it. If someone can bring over the entire exchange including Josh's tweet, his fans tweets and the writer and her sisters tweet you will see they have no response to Josh & his fans calling them out.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:40 am

Maybe she just can't be bothered to get into some silly Twitter war with an ex-Bachelorette contestant?

I can also imagine that "Susan" got a bit a freaked out thinking Josh will hate her now, so she sent him some long explanation to defend herself. I mean the woman did seem Josh obsessed, so I don't think she'd want Josh hating her, even if she was disappointed with what she got from him that night. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:23 am

I would counter that she reached out to Josh because as she said, she was appalled by what was written. She had no need to reach out to Josh. According to the writer she was disenchanted with him after he treated her "so poorly".

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:03 am

Even if the racked article isn't true and I choose to ignore it, we had a member attend the event.  She posted about Josh not being very into the auction (paraphrasing).  IMO, he was probablay too concerned with his young date and eager to get back to his hotel for that ice cream and movie fest.  It was a charity event, if he wasn't all in and wanting to help raise money, he shouldn't have bothered to go.  Just seems like he did a disservice to Ashley I, who set it all up, the Bach nation group there for the event and the group receiving the money by not giving this particular event his full attention.  JMOAA.  

Bringing this forward, was originally posted on page 35.

kimberlyg wrote:I was at the event.  The pictures don't do the ridiculousness of her dress justice.  It was seriously basically a prom/pageant dress and it was floor-length.  She was the only one who looked like that (most of the other women there were in cocktail-style dresses and much more casual).  She looked all of 18 in person.  She was there with friends and didn't come with Josh but was hanging all over him once she got there (I was there early so I could get somewhere to sit).  He was also really really unenthusiastic about the auction part, so I wasn't surprised at all that he went for a small amount.  Big turn-off.

I'm guessing Laurel's advice didn't stick :/.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #9

+69
sosleepy
Eagle Eye
Tiggerlgh
eirekay
Joshswife