SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 25 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

Post by mindless Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:40 pm

^I know right? When did it become perfectly acceptable to take pics of your bum every day and post them online for all the world to see? It baffles me. I swear just 10 years ago you would've been laughed off the internet for that.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

tbt - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 25 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

Post by Seabear Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:43 pm

bluwavz wrote:Yeah it's like you had a nice two season run but that's over now and it's just time to get back to real life, find a real job, find a real relationship with a normal person and stop chasing some fantasy that's not going to happen. You had your time.

She's actually the cutest thing I've ever seen #bachelorinparadise by @titinaserena

This is definitely an old photo.  It is cold, at least So Cal cold in LA today.  No one is posing in tank tops. We actually need a warm sweater for a change.laugh out loud laugh out loud   Hopefully Nick is gainfully employed by the time tanktop season returns.laugh out loud laugh out loud  Grab a "Lyft" to the airport and don't take this gal with you. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Last edited by Seabear on Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:45 pm

Ya that's an old pic. I remember Nick posted one of him and Ashley I a while back in those same clothes in that pic.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:20 pm

Am I the only one that is neutral to positive about Nick's LA life? I believe he has earned decent money before in his sales executive role, and assume he has some savings to support his life now. So taking a leave, say 1 year, is all that bad? Won't it be better to take this leave before you feel you really are old enough that you can't chase after anything anymore, and just stay home and be a normal working class.

And I really don't see he's not living a real life now. Whatever project he is working on, it doesn't look to me "being famous" is the thing he's looking for. He has always been this adventurous, he has always been dedicated to what he is doing, this has not changed.

And he always takes accountability of what he did, it is not like he posts the shirtless pic because he thinks people like it, at least he's not delusional. Remember he did make fun of himself when promoting Movember with a shirtless pic? And we all know he raised so much more than his "teammates". Although I don't like he starts selling things in IG with shirtless pic, I still think this is the same Nick. Maybe the brand gives him a very decent sum to post an ad. with a shirtless pic? I think if he decides to sell things, he would do it 100%. This is exactly the Nick I like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:38 pm

peggy0221 wrote:Am I the only one that is neutral to positive about Nick's LA life? I believe he has earned decent money before in his sales executive role, and assume he has some savings to support his life now. So taking a leave, say 1 year, is all that bad? Won't it be better to take this leave before you feel you really are old enough that you can't chase after anything anymore, and just stay home and be a normal working class.

And I really don't see he's not living a real life now. Whatever project he is working on, it doesn't look to me "being famous" is the thing he's looking for. He has always been this adventurous, he has always been dedicated to what he is doing, this has not changed.

And he always takes accountability of what he did, it is not like he posts the shirtless pic because he thinks people like it, at least he's not delusional. Remember he did make fun of himself when promoting Movember with a shirtless pic? And we all know he raised so much more than his "teammates". Although I don't like he starts selling things in IG with shirtless pic, I still think this is the same Nick. Maybe the brand gives him a very decent sum to post an ad. with a shirtless pic? I think if he decides to sell things, he would do it 100%. This is exactly the Nick I like.

I agree with you.  Nick is still young and single...maybe he is just enjoying his life right now.  We really don't know what he is up to or what he is pursuing as far as a career.  He was successful before the show and I am sure he still wants to be a successful person now in whatever he does. He's smart and I wouldn't think his plans involve being a bum at this point.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:43 pm

^ IA I just don't want him to cheapen himself.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:50 pm

I think of Nick when I first see this brilliant quote:

tbt - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 25 <a href=tbt - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19 - Page 25 FB_IMG_1441717405146_zpsyrsrs20h" />

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:38 am

Once again, the Nick we saw after Andi's season and even immediately after Kaitlyn's was a family and friend loving guy who worked a job in the real world.

I am not a huge fan of people in their 30s quitting their lives to "find themselves". But, Nick had opportunities and so was happy for him. But I mock Kaitlyn, Andi, and Cat for their gross SM hawking of products and it saddens me to see Nick sink to this level. Honestly stuff like this is stuff he made fun of during the first season of BiP.

I have always liked that the Nick Chicks support Nick but acknowledge his flaws. I think seeing the full person and still liking them makes you a better fan. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:12 am

I don't like the hawking products, but I don't mind the whole LA thing but that's because I think there's a plan there with some of the people that he seems to have become friends with. We'll see what he does after the new year.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:32 pm

A bunch of asses in Ireland #tbt by @jaredhaibon
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:56 pm

I am just fine with whatever Nick is doing because he seems happy and positive and living his life. And that is what is important at the end of the day.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:53 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
I am just fine with whatever Nick is doing because he seems happy and positive and living his life. And that is what is important at the end of the day.
Great Post if he is happy that's all that should matter. It is his life to live and life is what to short not to do the things you want. He is still just 35 and has his whole life before him. It really just amazes me that one pic. stirred all this crap up. Nick is still the great son, brother , friend , and person he always has been.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #19

+53
kayfay
pavalygurl
Luvstruck
dw_a_mom
Lily