SELECT CONTENT

Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers - Page 6 Empty Re: Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
:yes: :yes: :yes:

I love this!! thumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers - Page 6 Empty Re: Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:32 pm

Sundy wrote:So close now. I am so nervous

Me too :nervous :nervous :nervous
Hopefully he will be the Bachelor! Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:23 am

Is it just me or is anyone else thinking he is MIA at the moment?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:44 am

He's been on fishing trips and was with his close friends and family 2 days ago. Likely spending that time in the New Year with them. Will have to keep an eye out though yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:42 am

Yep. Seemed to have a steady flow on Snapchat and then nothing. I thought my Snapchat was broken. He has been liking photos on IG though. Just not in front of the camera at the moment
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:10 pm

I knew it. He is in Bali with his sister. Guess who else is in Bali at the moment and had dinner with him and his sister last night?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:36 pm

Spill it - who is with him?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:47 pm

Lol. He is with his sister and I think they may have only been there for a night or two but they both had dinner with Tully and her friends last night
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:48 pm

I still think it is just a friendship. But I would prefer her to be far away just incase
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:08 pm

100% Richie is only friends with Tully.
He already confirmed it in an interview (even saying "poor thing" about the rumors that there is more) and also because I know this from inside info.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:34 pm

Richie's season can't come soon enough!!!
I don't feel for Ben and the spoiled F1, so I am so looking forward to see Richie's love story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:46 pm

AAL. Your sources are too good. How are you going to sleuth cantstopl giggling
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

+29
Cocoasneeze
Mikesgirl83
miriamaboo
nd4reality
mercieme
Jina
MommaSez
bellehuntley
AEF
Emilia23_12
Sprite