SELECT CONTENT

Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

Post by laurarose Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:33 am

Probably the most promising evidence I've seen in a while:
Richie just posted that he was at Adventure World in Perth to do the Rotto swim. He also snapchatted his accommodation - it's a beach house overlooking the water and his car is parked outside so he's most likely staying there. If you look at the people tagged in his video, they are all Channel 10 figures. The boys from Bondi Rescue (a channel 10 surf lifesaving show), an actor from Neighbours (also channel 10/11). The actor - Instagram: @mattywilson - posted a photo of the same house and here's the thing ...he tags channel 10 in it (@ten_insider).
So this means that Richie is staying with the rest of the channel 10 swim team (coincidence? Hmm) and maybe he's also a part of the channel ten team. We can at least deduce that Richie is therefore still in communication with Channel 10 as I'm guessing they set him up with his room. He might be part of their crew as the Bachelor perhaps...
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

Post by laurarose Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

^^^ Richie spent the day having fun with channel 10 people, also those from studio 10. Looks like he was training with the bondi guys.

Here's the photo from the neighbours actor: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Looks like Richie's car outside and it's the same one he snapchatted.

It might be nothing but with this sort of thing, you'd assume that channel 10 would be paying for the accommodation as there's so many personalities from the network getting involved...maybe it was just convenient given Richie already lives near the area, maybe he's representing the Bachelorette and not the Bachelor, maybe channel 10 is trying to suck up to him if he's unsure...a number of possibilities but it's a good sign regardless

laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:02 pm

Nice! Thanks for keeping an eye on this laurarose. yes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:47 pm

Nice job
laurarose!!! yes

Thanks for keeping on top of the info!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:49 pm

Yay Laurarose. This to me is so promising. In my mind if he had said no to Bach role Channel 10 would have dropped him like a hot potato.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:38 am

Yay! Seems like he's trained hard these past 5 months - wishing Richie all the best this Saturday for his Rottnest Channel swim and well done to him for raising money for charity by doing this swim! His involvement with charity just continues... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  beatingheart

@richie_strahan at Princess Margaret Hospital for Children

Massive moment for me. Such a humbling experience helping out @radiolollipop at PMH. The work that the doctors, nurses and volunteers do is amazing. I'm incredibly lucky to have been able to hand out a few smiles as "DJ Cool Bananas"  with these guys. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:25 am

Richie finished his swim and raised funds for charity. With channel 10 supporting him this may have been something he negotiated to do long in advance if he is indeed the Bachelor like Channel 10's The Project said last year and OK mag official for show (as did all the other guys including F2 said Richie will be). IA with you LR and Sundy, a good sign and hopefully we find out soon! Osher said in one of his periscopes recently that filming will begin soon - will be able to go by his shaven face I'd think.

@richie_strahan At the finish line after a massive 19.7km for the @karmaresorts [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - what an amazing experience!! Thank you so much to @channeltennews and my sensational team @mattywilson @bentleybilly @marfellamario - Mario, you absolutely got us across that finish line!! So thrilled to raise funds for some WA charities and to my super human trainer @renaewauhop - we did it! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @anarchytraining

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:19 am

He looks great!!! Crossing my fingers!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:07 pm

So I think Osher has shaved and had a hair cut. Where is Richie?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:45 am

Sundy wrote:So I think Osher has shaved and had a hair cut. Where is Richie?
I've been checking his SM accounts continuously... he liked an IG pic of Sash's yesterday but other than his IG pics and snapchats from last weekend he's MIA. Crossing fingers that when Waleed asked Sash on The Project last year who the next Bachelor will be and Sash said it would be Richie (plus Richie himself was asked by Carrie and co if he would do it on his own segment) that it wasn't just words but a done deal. Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:38 am

The Bachelor Facebook page updated their cover photo 2 days ago. The wheels are in motion, I think it'll be announced very very soon!
The other reason I think Richie is doing it is: didn't he say he'd take a break from work until February? Well he hasn't gone back to work and it's March... so what's he holding out for? And his undocumented trip to Sydney where all the other guys met up with him was suspicious especially since he updates his SM every other time he travels.

But then there's things like this:

^^^ she does casting for the Bachelor and the Bachelorette. Not sure if she was asking for more single men for the Bachelor or the Bachelorette... that was 6 weeks ago.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:01 pm

Yes Richie said he is taking a break til February. Richie was a part of the "Channel Ten Team" for the Rottnest Channel swim (they identified him as from BetteAU) IG: westernangler has a pic noting this. So either he did he was a part of Channel Ten team just because of being on the Bette show or perhaps because he did that but also is next Bachelor?

That one IG pic that Kayne posted (IG kayne_buik) of all the guys I believe is an old photo from when they guys where on the show.

One other interesting thing is that Michael, F2, posted a video of himself and Richie and Alex 5 days ago from when they did that interview on Studio 10 last year (when Richie was on The Project being asked if he would be the next Bachelor). Richie commented about himself in the IG comments about not being able to sit still and Michael responded he is not surprised (it made it seem like not surprised that he is excited about being the Bach maybe? Michael has said in his most recent magazine interview that Richie will be the next Bachelor - Dave and Davey also said this in the same interview.)

Like you though not sure when things like the casting producer posts like that and maybe he isn't?

Keeping eyes open and hopefully Richie is the Bachelor  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Richie Strahan - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Spoilers

+29
Cocoasneeze
Mikesgirl83
miriamaboo
nd4reality
mercieme
Jina
MommaSez
bellehuntley
AEF
Emilia23_12
Sprite