SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamShick - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:39 pm

rofl rofl giggling giggling on the bold

peggy0221 wrote:
Seabear wrote:I would bet Shawn was the one who wanted Kaitlyn to stay in Vancouver.  Very wise of him to get their PR people to double book them in separate cities. laugh out loud laugh out loud  JK sorta Hugesmile

Very wise of Shawn!
Kaitlyn would jump on TOG in no time if they meet. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

TeamShick - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Personally, I would hate that. I loved assuming my husband's name 36 yrs ago and still do.

IA Kasha, I don't care about women's lib and all that jazz. It's a tradition that I very much agree with.

As far as the interview, that guy was a goof. Get to the point of the interview already and help them raise more money. He didn't even mention their goal or how much was raised. no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:56 am

I think it's one thing to have serious reasons for wanting your SO to take your name, or keeping your name when you get married. What Kaitlyn was saying seemed to have nothing to do with "women's lib" (which IMO, is actually something that is VERY important to me personally), and more taking a "dig" at Shawn. The goal in a relationship is to be a "team" and be equals; not for one partner to put the other one down or be demeaning.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:36 am

IA, @kimberlyg.

Kailtyn, IMO, just wants everything to be about herself. Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:56 am

lovebites8727 wrote:Haha laugh out loud she cannot stop tweeting about missing her man since today and posted a public pic on her ig about missing him. Oh  Kaitlyn ! Let him enjoy his me time in LA . Being away by one day or two is not that bad laugh out loud : I suggest do it more . Promise that is healthy .

Ya and according to her IG, he goes back tomorrow. I was hoping he'd get to stay in LA longer and just have some fun with other people from the show but I figured he wouldn't be allowed to be without her for too long. #MrShawnBristowe
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:48 am

bluwavz wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:Haha laugh out loud she cannot stop tweeting about missing her man since today and posted a public pic on her ig about missing him. Oh  Kaitlyn ! Let him enjoy his me time in LA . Being away by one day or two is not that bad laugh out loud : I suggest do it more . Promise that is healthy .

Ya and according to her IG, he goes back tomorrow. I was hoping he'd get to stay in LA longer and just have some fun with other people from the show but I figured he wouldn't be allowed to be without her for too long. #MrShawnBristowe

Lol your hashtag giggling

TeamShick - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 12 Eb97c9
TeamShick - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 12 9zt107TeamShick - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 12 XgicucTeamShick - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 12 Oaw2uvTeamShick - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 12 2pqw5k8TeamShick - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 12 30szzauTeamShick - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 12 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:55 am

lovebites8727 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Lol your hashtag giggling

I stole it from Seabear. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:46 pm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:54 pm

Sorry for double post... but I had to remark on this photo of Shawn.

Shawn is actually smiling here (full teeth and with his eyes) and actually looks happy to me.
Like a weight has been lifted off his shoulders.
A Kaitlyn Bristowe weight.
Just kidding. Sort of. Hugesmile

TeamShick - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 12 0f6838013c9b927d0e8dec70072b68d6
http://www.gettyimages.com/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:40 pm

It takes a lot for Shawn to smile with such a big grin. Nice to see him happy. Who would have known the rare occasion we see him smiling like that is when he's next to TOG! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:57 pm

IA, GA. Who would have ever thought?!

To think Shawn said he would never like TOG or have anything to do with him and never think about him for the rest of his life and now he's smiling happily next to Nick and raising awareness and funds for their team, #TeamShick?

Shawn can only be better off for doing this with Nick and IMHO, any issues Shawn had were never about TOG anyway and I think Shawn is realizing this now and he is happier for it now that he is not holding that grudge which only impacts his own happiness.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:04 pm

Love these pics of Shawn and Nick. They both look happy. Maybe Shawn just needed a break from the CCK (constant company of Kaitkyn). cantstopl TeamShick - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 12 1710264613 TeamShick - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 12 3806527698
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

+50
Duke702
albean99
KB_Mom
jen689
Beach Lover