SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamShick - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:47 pm

You guys are cracking me up with all this talk about Shawn looking so happy. Lordy I've never seen a smile like that on him. Is he happy to (finally) be away from Kaitlyn or is he just happy to see TOG? laugh out loud I always did think Shick was the real "love story" that season. rotfl
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

TeamShick - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:55 pm

Anyone'd be happy and lighthearted walking around without a 100+ lb shackles for the first time in 4+ months. It's amazing he's not wearing a party hat and blowing a party horn. celebrate

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:00 pm

bluwavz wrote:You guys are cracking me up with all this talk about Shawn looking so happy. Lordy I've never seen a smile like that on him. Is he happy to (finally) be away from Kaitlyn or is he just happy to see TOG? laugh out loud I always did think Shick was the real "love story" that season. rotfl
TeamShick - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 13 3806527698 cantstopl rofl

#TeamShick = the real love story Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:55 pm

Almost spill on my brand new iPad! TeamSchick, the true hidden love story from Kaitlyn's season. Anyway, I don't think they will be BFF from now on, but it's great to see they are happy together!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:05 pm

Ah, I think Shawn is just happy because he learned ahead of time that his self-described man crush David Beckham was named People's Sexiest Man Alive laugh out loud

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:17 pm

isittrue wrote:Ah, I think Shawn is just happy because he learned ahead of time that his self-described man crush David Beckham was named People's Sexiest Man Alive laugh out loud

I'll give Shawn more credit than that and think he's happy because he actually likes wearing the big boy pants rather than the diaper.
Unless he doesn't and he really was happy about David Beckham and thus not really someone who can put the big boy pants on?
I am hoping for his sake it was the big boy pants.  TeamShick - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 13 2498057887

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:27 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
isittrue wrote:Ah, I think Shawn is just happy because he learned ahead of time that his self-described man crush David Beckham was named People's Sexiest Man Alive laugh out loud

I'll give Shawn more credit than that and think he's happy because he actually likes wearing the big boy pants rather than the diaper.
Unless he doesn't and he really was happy about David Beckham and thus not really someone who can put the big boy pants on?
I am hoping for his sake it was the big boy pants.  TeamShick - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 13 2498057887

Oh I believe Shawn is definitely wearing his big boy pants. Smiley Good for him to be able to put a genuine smile on his face and support a cause he apparently really believes in. Nice to see.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:49 pm

I'm going with Beckham. Hugesmile

TeamShick - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:52 pm

I'm going with he finally retrieved his balls from Kaitlyn's purse. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:58 pm

Idk, he looked tense to me in some of the photos. Like he was anxious to wrap up this project and head back to his master Kaitlyn.

TeamShick - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:02 pm

IMO he was only tense when there were pic's taken with other females.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:05 pm

^^ He was probably hoping he was remembering all of K's instructions re: closeness, type of smile, hand and arm placement, gleam in eyes, etc.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #2 - Discussion

+50
Duke702
albean99
KB_Mom
jen689
Beach Lover