SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Maybe we should discuss it in the screencaps thread?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 -  Jasmine Lorimer - Episode  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:25 am

Well that would make more sense to me if Kyles date is in Marrakech! Because as of right now I can't see anything between jas and him? Great idea [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] now let's get some pics for evidence/to sleuth this idea out yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] TY..not having much time in my hands now...could you pls check whether Catamaran tour available from there? (or from Casablanca )

TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:27 am

So two episodes in a row with Mikhel kissing. Dude might be losing his shyness quickly. :yes: Always the quiet ones

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:29 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Well that would make more sense to me if Kyles date is in Marrakech! Because as of right now I can't see anything between jas and him? Great idea [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] now let's get some pics for evidence/to sleuth this idea out  yes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i'll let you guys working peacefully yes goteam (RL is calling! bestbud! )

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  
WEST COAST, it's your turn!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Claire Demner ‏@ClaireDemner
Uhhhh mind exploded @kaitlynbristowe @Shawn_Booth AND @arisacox all in one show?!?!?!?! Im done. Dead. Beauty overload!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:37 am

I've been trying to find the episode everywhere online, but haven't had any success. If any of you guys happen to find it, please please please post it here! TIA!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:22 am

Episode 3 has been posted on the wnetwork site. Hopefully it works for you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:57 am

Just finished watching episode 3. Definitely still waiting on a couple of one-on-one dates to really see how certain relationships are developing.

I think Jasmine made it clear again in this episode that she is looking for "the one" and that her decision will be based on whether she can really see a future with someone. I thought it was also interesting that Jasmine said her last relationship ended because their personalities clashed. Since Jasmine has natural chemistry already with a couple of people, I am also interested to see how certain personalities mesh with hers and who has that compatibility with her long-term. I think it will be an important factor in her final decision.

Side note: the children on the art group date were ADORABLE!  Smiley

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:28 pm

Thank you for the episode links!

First things first, Kevin W is stepping up, he's making his moves and I like them. The other guys don't seem to understand, that Jasmine likes ballsy moves, taking charge, being bold. She seems to be big on all arts and expressing yourself, and Kevin W is unapologetically expressing his interest in her, even if he crossed some sort of unspoken guy rule in the house.

Chris has double the amount of swag Drew has. He's also able to read what Jasmine likes, the group date was a big indicator, she likes arts and interacting with kids. Chris brought his own interest in these things also.

Kevin P is awesome and so charming. But he might not be at the point of settling down. And Jasmine is big on chemistry, and those ballsy moves, Kevin P hasn't kissed her yet.

Mikhel certainly is bringing the chemistry, and kissing her.

Mike was again a bit back burned IMO, or maybe the connections Jasmine has with the other guys is catching up fast, because he's not standing out any more.

I don't like Kyle. His complaining about Kevin W was just meh. They're not there to please the other guys, everyone of them is free to approach Jasmine to talk to her. Kyle making it an issue just came across as whiny, IMO.

I like Jasmine's approach, she's open to seeing possibilities with every guy, even if they're not her 'type'.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:57 pm

I just watched it as well and I loved her date with Kevin W but I am unsure how I feel about him by the time the episode ended. For one, he seems to be chummy with Drew and his shenanigans. Laughing and agreeing withh Drew and he also seems to have a short temper. He could have explained his reason for going to Jasmine at the CP without the added temper IMO.

I love Mikhel and Kevin P. Kevin P is beyond awesome and I will have him if Jasmine doesnt.
She has given him 2 GDRs so she must really like him. He should have kissed her too!
My top contenders for her F3 are the 2
Kevins and Mikhel.

Is it just me or does anyone else confuse this canada series with Bach Au. I swear I kept waiting for a trapeze date while watching Bach Canada. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+40
ilb123
LoveDovez
BachCanada67
djogbenyuie
nd4reality
siena
hdman
lettore
albean99
LeapofFaith
nutty1