SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 65 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 43 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:12 am

Thanks @richmondrose !

London Ontario is at least a couple of hours from Toronto. He would have had to flown into Toronto, then drive to London for the wedding.

The little boy pic was tagged at 1:09pm UTC on Sept 19th. He could very well have flown to Toronto anytime after that, 4 hour flight and be at the wedding the next day on Sept 20th and posted the pic at 9:48pm. There is a 3 hour time difference so he would have gained 3 hours upon his return to Ontario. I think the locations are accurate IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:26 am

From discussion in F1-F6 thread

IDK - hard to tell but I think it's Mikhel from the hair line and the shoulders.

GuardianAngel wrote:

IA it looks like to me she is straddled around him. I think that may be Mikhel. He is the smallest (shoulders)of the speculated F6.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 Captur27

Thanks @Joy15 for bringing over the posts.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 Captur15
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 Captur14

Source: Mikhel's thread cropped darkened

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:30 pm

@Guardianangel....I think u intended Mikhel's SCs above for the SC discussion thread, thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:05 pm

If only I had known about Kevin being in London over the weekend. It was my long weekend and I could have tried to spot him. Anyone know if he is still in town?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lettore Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:37 pm

So I found small interesting fact, this Kevin P.'s instagram photo was already posted in his tread, it was published just before filming started, and the first comment is by one of Jasmine's closest friends (she says: talk to you soon, be safe). They probably know each other since they are both from Vancouver and it means nothing, but it is just interesting that they have a friend in common.

lettore

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 pm

Interesting find @lettore. I think you are correct that it's the Vancouver connection.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:40 pm

Thanks @lettore. Good find, can't say that I like it.  hmmm He posted that before he left so she would have known ahead of time and could have easily told Jasmine. I need to watch his intro again out of curiosity. I went through her IG and there is a pic of Jasmine as late as July 2015 so she must be a good friend. I don't see any pics of nelleslife on his IG but that doesn't really mean much either.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEA1IZYgoJX/

23w IG
kevindexter Off the grid and off social media for a while. If you need to get ahold of me.... don't.
nelleslifeTalk to you soon! Be safe!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks @lettore. Good find, can't say that I like it.  hmmm He posted that before he left so she would have known ahead of time and could have easily told Jasmine. I need to watch his intro again out of curiosity. I went through her IG and there is a pic of Jasmine as late as July 2015 so she must be a good friend. I don't see any pics of nelleslife on his IG but that doesn't really mean much either.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEA1IZYgoJX/

23w IG
kevindexter Off the grid and off social media for a while. If you need to get ahold of me.... don't.
nelleslifeTalk to you soon! Be safe!

Another interesting connection is that Jillian Harris has known Kevin P since he was about 6 years old, according to Jillian's snapchat.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:21 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteCA/status/778463967131774976

laugh out loud one thing i love about Jasmine is she can call out any guy and still managed to come off as being genuine and gentle. yes  (take notes, Andi!.. Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 3806527698 )

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:23 pm

Hmm seems like a little home cooking to me. If he won I might throw some major side eye his way.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:43 pm

For those on IG, can you tell if Jasmine's IG is now on private? TIA

https://www.instagram.com/jasmine.lorimer/?hl=en

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:48 pm

ummm i cant seem to load it. but if its set to private there should be a caption saying so "this account is private.." etc. Nothing that i can look at on her page. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 65 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 43 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz