SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 65 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 50 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:50 am

Maybe the reason she doesn't ask in person is because she doesn't want to be recognized.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by siena Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:25 am

Thanks @BlackHalo @mercieme! Smiley I really did have a laugh about how badly Jasmine wanted that bedding. Imagine if she was still tweeting the hotel in 2017 about it! laugh out loud

IMO hotel staff are very discreet, I would've thought it would bring less attention than her tweeting about it publicly (no less than four times).

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:53 am

So it seems from these tweets that the Thompson Hotel was the one being used by the show, at least for the press tour.

For me, it's a strange coincidence that of all the 100's or 1000's of hotels in TO, Kevin W happens to have his picture taken from the same hotel/complex as the show is using. JMO
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:57 am

If Jasmine really wanted to know she would have picked up the phone and called imho. So agree about the picture jojo.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:08 pm

iamreal2u wrote:If Jasmine really wanted to know she would have picked up the phone and called imho.  So agree about the picture jojo.

@iamreal2u, I'm not sure what Jasmine's motives were on tweeting the hotel about the mattress/pillows. My assumptions on this would be based on speculation & could very easily be wrong. However, what I do know for sure is that she has stayed there. And I just find it odd that, thru sleuthing, we're able to place Kevin W's photo in one of the two towers belonging to that same hotel/complex. Might be pure coincidence or it might mean something. Again, JMO.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:09 pm

Just coincidence if you asked me. IMHO he is not final 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:29 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGIIwhJL94r/?taken-by=kevin.c.wendt

I am not a sleuther but I started looking at the pictures we have for Kevin W.  This is from his FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/kdubbz

The picture of him on the boat with the TO skyline behind, you can see the person taking the photo in the reflection in his sunglasses.  I can't decide if it is a gal or guy.
It seems like a slim, smaller person.

This was taken right after he got back from the ette if the time we have is right.

Kind of interesting that he and Jasmine are that close to each other in TO but not seeing each other.  I know it is possible but as big as TO is kind of strange.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:44 pm

Didn't work. Sorry

Last edited by Brill on Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:45 pm

Great sleuthing @siena! yes

Here you go @Brill! Reflection sleuthing is my favourite. Nice catch!

Cropped from kevin.c.wendt
IG

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 Captur45

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:01 pm

Thanks GA. I noticed someone with my magnifying glass but can't say if it is Jasmine. Reminded me of Tim and April and seeing her reflection in the wine glass when she took his picture in his apartment.

Then I saw the park above and smiled since Tim and April used to take walks in TO in the parks after midnight. Incognito of course.

Now doesn't mean this will happen here. Also just because production booked that hotel for her during the media jaunts doesn't mean that they wouldn't organize getting the 2 together. They know where he lives and as big as TO is strange that they would book one so close to where he lives. scratch

All of this is just me thinking, I have no proof.

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Great sleuthing @siena! yes

Here you go @Brill! Reflection sleuthing is my favourite. Nice catch!

Cropped from kevin.c.wendt
IG

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 Captur45

Yes, I remember what turned out to be April in the wine glass & Shawn in the sunglasses. Those were fun!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:29 pm

Yup. Looks like a woman with long hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 65 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 50 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
makeover
Love_is_Eternal
hawaiiangirl
primexi
Alanna
Just Looking
angie803
Bobette
Seabear
ilb123
bluwavz