SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:01 am

What McDonald's commercial?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71522

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by lipsis Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:07 am

Maybe McDonalds is going to do something, ala Suave on Andi's season? It's gonna be fun whatever it is.

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 16 Samuel10hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 16 Samuel10 hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 16 Family10hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 16 Samuel15hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 16 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:13 am

In RS's episode spoilers he mentions them filming a McDonald's commercial. It was part of Amanda's GDR win in Indiana. We wondered why they were in McDonald's then. I'm guessing they are filming multiple ones to air during the show.

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 16 87b72b10 hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 16 86669110 hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 16 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:21 am

Ok thanks. That's why I wondered because we saw them at McDonald's. It looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. What a great opportunity.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:55 am

I think it's adorable how the official Bachelor/ette casting Instagram follows all the successful couples, leads and few others (Becca, Tenley and Whitney for example) and they follow Ben obviously but from Ben's season, the only one they are following is @lauren_bushnell giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:38 am

Diana wrote:I think it's adorable how the official Bachelor/ette casting Instagram follows all the successful couples, leads and few others (Becca, Tenley and Whitney for example)  and they follow Ben obviously but from Ben's season, the only one they are following is @lauren_bushnell giggling
What's their Instagram? Ha. Already giving it away? Hopefully this means Lauren and Ben are just THAT good.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:49 am

The last thing I'd want to do on a date is film a McDonald's commercial. I avoid that chain like the plague. But I'm sure Amanda appreciated it since she has some acting background, doesn't she?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:15 am

mindless wrote:The last thing I'd want to do on a date is film a McDonald's commercial. I avoid that chain like the plague. But I'm sure Amanda appreciated it since she has some acting background, doesn't she?
Yes, she does. I also remember her friends saying the McDonalds date had to have been Amanda's because they used to be obssessed in HS. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:45 am

Diana wrote:I think it's adorable how the official Bachelor/ette casting Instagram follows all the successful couples, leads and few others (Becca, Tenley and Whitney for example)  and they follow Ben obviously but from Ben's season, the only one they are following is @lauren_bushnell giggling

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 16 3806527698 Nice catch!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:39 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-ben-higgins-premiere-preview-162446322.html
'The Bachelor': The 5 Most Depressing Details From ABC's New Press Release

Filler alert: Three former Bachelors will return to offer Ben some advice.
“A trio of former Bachelors — Sean Lowe, Chris Soules and Jason Mesnick —arrive at the mansion to offer Ben some words of wisdom before he starts his journey to find the love of his life. What are the do’s and don’ts on one of the most important nights of his life?” Plan those bathroom breaks now, folks.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:48 pm

Gah Farmer Dud and The Weenie. Two of my least favorites. Thanks, TPTB.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:57 pm

What advice could Chris possibly offer him? Do the exact opposite of everything I did?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90