SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by FLChica Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:46 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Just don't do the kiss them to shut them up because you can't manage a conversation. Ben, the wine version, was the first I noticed doing this.

Otherwise, except when they kiss multiple people at the same cocktail party or on the same group date, I don't care. That is what they are there to do.

Stuck if I remember correctly Jason also used to kiss 'em when he couldn't find anything to say.

Thanks for letting me know. Since I disliked Jason immensely, I skipped his season until FS and finale. So I thankfully missed the majority of his kissing.
hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 34 1377737533 Poor old Jason. Caterpillar eyebrows, not much of a conversationalist and sub-par kissing skills. Definitely out-kicked his coverage with Molly.

I don't mind if Ben kisses a bunch of contestants. I just hope he's more of an Arie type kisser. Arie kissing Emily was enough to make your toes curl!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:47 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
eversotrue wrote:I'm confused though. RS (laugh out loud) and apparently Olivia said Ben was kissing too much. But in the E! article he said he didn't kiss much... Or did he just mean he didn't kiss much at first? Or is Olivia's version of "kissing too much" different?
I think they just meant that first episode, b/c of that speech he makes to Lace about not wanting to focus on the physical and just kissing. E! would only have seen the first episode,  so it makes sense they would say that, whereas RS knows more about the whole season.
Are you talking about the E! article on the previous page..? That's the one I'm talking about, and it wasn't the first episode recap. Ben talked to reporters on the phone this morning, and that's what he said.

article:http://www.eonline.com/news/722948/dry-season-why-ben-higgins-is-limiting-the-kissing-and-physical-contact-on-the-bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:51 pm

So we were right about Amanda, Jubilee, the twins, and Mandi getting intro videos. Not about JoJo and Olivia getting one. Happy Lauren B got one.

The recap made me excited for the premiere! Almost 3 weeks away!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:51 pm

Ah, I think the title is misleading b/c he says the same thing he said to Lace, about wanting to get to know the person and not just focus on the physical aspect. He never actually says he limited the kissing, just that he wanted to hold off on it initially.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:58 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Ah, I think the title is misleading b/c he says the same thing he said to Lace, about wanting to get to know the person and not just focus on the physical aspect. He never actually says he limited the kissing, just that he wanted to hold off on it initially.
So he just holds off on the kissing at first? That's what he means? If they didn't show him kissing Mandi when she was doing her dentist thing, what does that mean exactly in relation to this topic?

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:41 pm

FLChica wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:

Stuck if I remember correctly Jason also used to kiss 'em when he couldn't find anything to say.

Thanks for letting me know. Since I disliked Jason immensely, I skipped his season until FS and finale. So I thankfully missed the majority of his kissing.
hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 34 1377737533 Poor old Jason. Caterpillar eyebrows, not much of a conversationalist and sub-par kissing skills. Definitely out-kicked his coverage with Molly.

I don't mind if Ben kisses a bunch of contestants. I just hope he's more of an Arie type kisser. Arie kissing Emily was enough to make your toes curl!

From anything I've seen from this franchise, I think Arie leads the pack with his kissing skills.

jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:12 pm

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/ben-higgins-opens-up-about-his-the-bachelor-experience-im-excited-be-loved-and-feel-that-love-back-18937.php

I really love Ben. He's expresses himself so well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:24 pm

I loved this answer from Ben.

Reality TV World: Are you definitely looking for a woman to move to Denver, CO, or would you consider relocating? And I know there were concerns at first about you wanting to settle down at your age, but you've made it clear you're ready. However, do you want kids right away?

Ben Higgins: The age thing, I'm actually surprised no one's asked about that yet! But for me to be 26, going on 27, I'm definitely ready to find that person. There's not a question in my mind, and I can say that very confidently.

As far as, am I looking for a woman to move to Denver or not? I mean, I love Denver. It's an incredible place to live and I have roots here now. I have a good friend group here. I would really love if a woman would move to Denver, but I'm not going to force it, and I think I'm still open to whatever state or step is next for us.

If she feels strongly about a certain city or if the woman in my life feels like we need to move away, then I'm open to it. I want to make sure that this is a conversation that happens amongst us and not just me saying, "Yeah, you HAVE to do this."
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:44 pm

He seems overly guarded in his answers. Politician-esque. Hope ABC publish the transcript.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:03 pm

He does seem very politician-like in his answers, but I like what he said about the place of residence being a conversation, not something he would demand. I don't get his "as someone going on 27" ...he's still got half a year until he turns 27!

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:05 pm

nothatgirl wrote:He does seem very politician-like in his answers, but I like what he said about the place of residence being a conversation, not something he would demand. I don't get his "as someone going on 27" ...he's still got half a year until he turns 27!
He turns 27 in three months that isn't half a year but yeah.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:15 pm

I mean, he's being professional in a sense, this is kind of a "job" for him. I think he lets us know what we need to, but just enough to leave more to be questioned/discussed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90