SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by mindless Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:46 pm

I'm not expecting Caila to get a bad edit either. I think she'll polarizing, but not because of any edit.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:59 pm

I don't think she's going to get a bad edit either - I think she'll just come across like the promo suggested: a bit overly animated, attention-grabbing, quirky, etc. It's hard to know how people will take that, b/c I think there have been fan favorites with those traits (Catherine, Kaitlyn) and ones with those traits that were more polarizing or disliked (Britt, Ashley I). I don't think she'll get a villain edit, b/c I do think she'll be well-liked. She'll probably annoy the girls at times, like Britt and Ashley I did, but nothing to put her at "villain" status. It seems like they already have enough villains/girls stirring things up, with Lace, Leah, and Olivia. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:28 pm

TBF to the editors, Britt's bad edit was her own doing. It was a buildup to her exit from the show. Wouldn't have made sense without it. Caila probably had a good relationship with Ben to make it to F3 and didn't give him a hard time. If she is their pick for 'ette, her edit will reflect that IMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:02 pm

@BachelorABC
Who else is thankful @benhiggi is #TheBachelor? The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 5 1f339 ❤️
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 5 CUwnbcxWwAAD_Gl

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 5 1f49c

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 5 8367-910 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 5 I_got_13 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 5 E5kqdm15 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog&pheonix Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:37 pm

Linds911 wrote:
@BachelorABC
Who else is thankful @benhiggi  is #TheBachelor?  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 5 1f339 ❤️
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 5 CUwnbcxWwAAD_Gl
I am! More so for the fact that he's been doing charitable work before he ever entered the world of the bachelor/bachelorette' ,and for his down to earth type of personality, than anything. But, his height and body don't hurt, either!  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 5 2498057887

Dog&pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:10 pm

The Top Comments on this FB post by TB are interesting... Top 4 with most likes are not positive.

Suffice to say I hope Ben somewhat lives up to his "Perfect Ben/Ten" moniker (unlikely).
At the very least I will have respect for him if he makes it clear he is not sleeping with the girls on overnights (especially his non-F1s).
Otherwise, good edit or not, he has a long way to go to be a near-perfect Bachelor (who, imho, is Art Green, Bach NZ by a loong mile).

The Bachelor
Who else is thankful Ben is #TheBachelor?  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 5 1f339  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 5 2764

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 5 12291084_10153197568423053_3494702324970516157_o
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelor/photos/a.10150106149748053.275230.34951293052/10153197568423053/?type=3&theater

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:23 pm

Linds911 wrote:
@BachelorABC
Who else is thankful @benhiggi  is #TheBachelor?  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 5 1f339 ❤️

This will be me if he manages to be at least halfway less irritating and boring than farmer douche.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:19 am

Haha. Love it @stuckinsc.   The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 5 1f618

I know I should probably just be "thankful" if Ben is better than horn-dog Farmer Chris but I guess I am spoilt now where I measure all leads against the best and not the worst. Heck, anyone can be better than the worst leads (here's hoping Praying ) so for me, Ben will get

the yes from me if he can be half of what Art Green was as lead. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:24 am

Grumpy people are everywhere. And in this day in age, unfortunately, they out way the positive comments. Sooo...I'm not surprised by the comments left on the Facebook. Or any other social media site.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:32 am

eversotrue wrote:Grumpy people are everywhere. And in this day in age, unfortunately, they out way the positive comments. Sooo...I'm not surprised by the comments left on the Facebook. Or any other social media site.
That's true in general but I don't think so in this case. When Ben was first on the show the top comments were by far positive comments and outweighed the negative when it came to FB official account. As time passed there's been a shift where the top comments are not as positive - which is typical for this show. Most liked-contestants who are the popular choice for lead rarely regain that same popularity once chosen. That Ben already has Top Comments that are negative shows that this pattern may still continue and his height of popularity/being well-liked may be in the past. Until ATFR airs, one won't know how the public will perceive him, but to say the comments are negative about Ben H just because of grumpy people doesn't account for when they were positive, imho.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:41 am

Ben's social media numbers continue to grow so I don't think he was to worry his popularity at the moment. *FTR I don't think Ben is out there buying followers like others clearly have.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 5 87b72b10 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 5 86669110 The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:48 am

Popularity in number of followers doesn't necessarily equate to being well liked (which I think Ben is but not as much as he was...)
E.g., K has the most followers of any lead ever, but it is debatable as to her being the most-well liked lead (Bach or Bette) in the history of both shows just because she has the most followers.

Since Ben is the next lead, I expect him to have lots and lots of new followers... - that's par for the course.
As to whether those followers translate to him being very well liked? That's yet to be determined.
I was merely surprised that the Top Comments were as negative as they were given he is been touted as the "Perfect Ben/Ten".
I think he will likely do great as lead, especially in comparison to the last one, CS... Not hard to do giggling but I don't expect him to be Art Green levels of great.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90