SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by rhondam Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:32 am

eversotrue wrote:The show is already giving away the winner on the down low. LOL. On the bios, they're all messed up (again), and all the girls are labeled as 'characters'...except Lauren, who's labeled as 'contestant'.

cantstopl Good catch Ever. That's too funny! It makes me wonder if it was on purpose as it's hard to believe that wouldn't go through another set of eyes scratch but this is just so funny. giggling
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

hottub - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by KB_Mom Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:40 pm

^ rofl They need new interns and a screening process for interns that includes whether they know how to proofread.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:41 pm

This is the third time the bios have gotten "messed up" since they've been released. It's ridiculous.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:20 pm

Hey Jubilee is a "contestant" too. Does that mean that her and Lauren were cast as genuine options and the rest as characters?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:28 pm

I have a question. In the extended preview there is the sc of Ben at the railing looking at the fireworks.  Is there someone in front of him? Do we know who it is.  I think there is a rose sitting on the railing or I might be seeing things.
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:33 pm

asim wrote:I have a question. In the extended preview there is the sc of Ben at the railing looking at the fireworks.  Is there someone in front of him? Do we know who it is.  I think there is a rose sitting on the railing or I might be seeing things.
Yes. It's in Vegas. Episode 4. The girl is JoJo.

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:34 pm

Thanks everso!
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:39 pm

Have they actually released an extended preview yet? If so, I've missed it, could someone please let me know where to see it? Thanks
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:42 pm

I was going to ask the same thing, mtnlvr55.

Re: the labeling of the bios, I don't know that it means anything. Maybe someone was having fun and putting most of them as "characters". no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15348

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:52 pm

Some of them are "scripted" so maybe that this how they are informally being labeled and the intern goofed in actually labeling them as such in print.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:49 am

eversotrue wrote:The show is already giving away the winner on the down low. LOL. On the bios, they're all messed up (again), and all the girls are labeled as 'characters'...except Lauren, who's labeled as 'contestant'.
Can you bring over the quote of where you saw that? Would love to see it as I must of missed it. TIA

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:08 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:Have they actually released an extended preview yet? If so, I've missed it, could someone please let me know where to see it? Thanks

Is the extended preview released before the season?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90