SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2016 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:26 am

julychild wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Well in that promo, it shows him kissing: Lauren B, JoJo, Caila, Amanda, Becca, Olivia, Jubilee, and Amber. All people I expected him to kiss. Not necessarily Amber though...but she DID get the group date rose, so..

I didn't notice the kissing scenes with Becca and Amber. Is Becca the girl sitting in some field with him?

I believe so. On a bench or something.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

2016 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by julychild Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:28 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
julychild wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Well in that promo, it shows him kissing: Lauren B, JoJo, Caila, Amanda, Becca, Olivia, Jubilee, and Amber. All people I expected him to kiss. Not necessarily Amber though...but she DID get the group date rose, so..

I didn't notice the kissing scenes with Becca and Amber. Is Becca the girl sitting in some field with him?

ok. Thanks

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:33 am

So I did some research and from what I could find, most of the women in Ben's final 9 are his "type". Fiery. Confident. Outgoing. Lauren B is an Aquarius. JoJo and Caila are Sagittarius. Amanda is Aries (like Ben.) Emily is a Libra. Leah is a Leo. (Becca doesn't apply as she's a Scorpio and I couldn't find birthdate's for Lauren H or Olivia.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:40 am

julychild wrote:

With Becca it's at .57 on a bench type seat with hay. Lol Guessing that's in Indiana. With Amber at .35 in what looks like the pool or hot tub with a trophy right next to Ben's head laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:41 am

julychild wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
julychild wrote:

ok. Thanks
ETA: As sleuthed by GA yes here, this is Amanda not Becca.

Here's a SC from the preview video posted today on TB FB acct https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelor/videos/vb.34951293052/10153261109798053/?type=2&theater

2016 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 58 6e4b2d493dae43e2bcfc28ff029ad53d

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:43 am

nutty1 wrote:HI EVERYONE!! Hope you had a Merry Christmas. Now that the totally hectic holidays are over, I can finally rejoin the fun here!!! I am so excited for Ben's season!!!

Hey, Nutty! hi I'm looking forward to Ben's season also.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:06 am

welcomeback nutty!! bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:50 am

GuardianAngel wrote:welcomeback nutty!! bestbud!

Thanks!!! Embarressed!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:16 pm

I have to say, the scene in the new preview, where Ben is standing in his suit by the ocean kind of terrifies me.. It looks exactly like a scene out of one of those natural disaster movies...especially with the waves going crazy and the wind blowing every which way.

Last edited by eversotrue on Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:08 pm

eversotrue wrote:
Diana wrote:Looks like he had a lot of chemistry with JoJo. I think we are in for another season like Brad 2.0.
Caring, loving, and head over heels for final 1? And sexy chemistry with final 2?

Sean too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:23 pm

sophienette wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
Diana wrote:Looks like he had a lot of chemistry with JoJo. I think we are in for another season like Brad 2.0.
Caring, loving, and head over heels for final 1? And sexy chemistry with final 2?

Sean too!

I wouldn't say that Sean had much chemistry with Lindsay...let alone sexy chemistry. Now during Brad2, Chantel and Brad had some hot chemistry.

Considering that they seem to be pushing Ben as Sean2 and based on what I saw of him during Kaitlyn's season, I doubt that Ben will be able to fake the sexy...just like Sean. On the other hand, if he really is attracted to F2, maybe he won't be able to hide that either. Should be fun trying see just how good an actor Ben will be. My money is on not so good.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:55 pm

For anyone that didn't read Ben's little spread in People, some things he said:

1) "I don't have a tolerance for fighting" -when referring to the girls fighting with one another.

2) "I genuinely cared for a lot of people at one time. That was surprising."

3) When asked about dating someone with kids or/and relocating: "If I fall in love with a woman who has kids and I fall in love with her kids as well, then that's something I would do. I'm not against it by any means. And id like to push for Denver, but I'm willing to have that conversation if my spouse feels strongly."

4) When asked if he got emotional filming the show: "I cried more on The Bachelor than I ever did in my whole life. But I'm glad I felt things. My emotions were real. And I'm glad the experience wasn't always easy. Because I think I came out of it a better person."

5) "I've learned that I don't have to be perfect. Perfection isn't what people fall in love with. It's something much deeper than that."

Last edited by eversotrue on Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90