SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2016 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:57 pm

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-ben-higgins-kaitlyn-bristowe

Another People article.

Back to top Go down

2016 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:04 pm

Thank you for posting the last two items. Interesting.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Thank you for posting the last two items. Interesting.
You're welcome. Smiley

What do you think is "interesting"? Anything specific? giggling

Last edited by eversotrue on Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:10 pm

Sprite wrote:
sophienette wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
Caring, loving, and head over heels for final 1? And sexy chemistry with final 2?

Sean too!

I wouldn't say that Sean had much chemistry with Lindsay...let alone sexy chemistry. Now during Brad2, Chantel and Brad had some hot chemistry.

Considering that they seem to be pushing Ben as Sean2 and based on what I saw of him during Kaitlyn's season, I doubt that Ben will be able to fake the sexy...just like Sean. On the other hand, if he really is attracted to F2, maybe he won't be able to hide that either. Should be fun trying see just how good an actor Ben will be. My money is on not so good.

I always saw chemistry between Sean and Lindsay and I think he struggled with the fact that her family was similar to his and that "they were spiritually connected through faith" as he said about her, which he didn't with the others, but that's moot point as all are happy!

In my eyes, I think most leads in recent years have been strongly connected to their F2 person for one reason or another. Kaitlyn/Nick, Andi/Nick, Juan Pablo/Clare, Chris/Becca, Sean/Lindsay, Des/ technically Chris, etc. This silly show sets up the lead and the contestants to go through all kinds of emotions. I have no issues believing that the lead can feel really close to the F2 person and despite that I have no issues believing that the lead can feel stronger about the F1 person and that's why that person is chosen.

I think Ben appears to be a genuine guy and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he's head over heels for Lauren, but also interested in his F2 person too. I'm looking forward to it after the trash I watched last summer.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:24 pm

I found Ben's comments interesting. Nothing special being read into that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:33 pm

His sexual status certainly wasn't a secret, but nonetheless Ben Higgins was taken aback when former Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe asked him point blank whether he was a virgin (by the way – he's not).

"Thanks Kaitlyn!" new Bachelor Higgins says with a laugh. "It's not something you expect to be brought up. I don't think it was something my grandma or my mom didn't expect or were shocked by, but it was weird!"

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-ben-higgins-kaitlyn-bristowe

It definitely was weird (inappropriate and rude, IMO)... but given it was Kaitlyn asking I guess that is no surprise no no

Ben is such a PC/nice guy that him saying  "it was weird" comes across to me like he really was spinning his wheels with nutso Kaitlyn.

Ben definitely seems to be distancing himself from Kaitlyn's fiasco of a season and that's the best thing he can do, IMO! :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:28 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
sophienette wrote:

Sean too!

I wouldn't say that Sean had much chemistry with Lindsay...let alone sexy chemistry. Now during Brad2, Chantel and Brad had some hot chemistry.

Considering that they seem to be pushing Ben as Sean2 and based on what I saw of him during Kaitlyn's season, I doubt that Ben will be able to fake the sexy...just like Sean. On the other hand, if he really is attracted to F2, maybe he won't be able to hide that either. Should be fun trying see just how good an actor Ben will be. My money is on not so good.

I always saw chemistry between Sean and Lindsay and I think he struggled with the fact that her family was similar to his and that "they were spiritually connected through faith" as he said about her, which he didn't with the others, but that's moot point as all are happy!

In my eyes, I think most leads in recent years have been strongly connected to their F2 person for one reason or another. Kaitlyn/Nick, Andi/Nick, Juan Pablo/Clare, Chris/Becca, Sean/Lindsay, Des/ technically Chris, etc. This silly show sets up the lead and the contestants to go through all kinds of emotions. I have no issues believing that the lead can feel really close to the F2 person and despite that I have no issues believing that the lead can feel stronger about the F1 person and that's why that person is chosen.

I think Ben appears to be a genuine guy and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he's head over heels for Lauren, but also interested in his F2 person too. I'm looking forward to it after the trash I watched last summer.

I think most leads are interested in their F2 in one way or another. Some like them, think they are fun, respect them and some even have genuine chemistry.

I agree with the ones you listed above...except for Sean. To me, he liked Lindsay, they had a lot in common and on paper, she was the one he thought he should pick except that he just wasn't into her that way. I still remember the date with them on the raft. They were kissing and his hands were at his sides...just like they were with AshLee. I don't know if Ben will be as easy for me to read or if he will have more chemistry with his F2. Either way, like you, I think I will definitely enjoy watching his show a lot more than Kaitlyn's sexfest last season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:05 pm

^^I am looking forward to Ben's season too. He actually still talks to Kait and Shawn! Shawn has mentioned it in his snaps and scopes. He actually talked about it a couple of times. Smiley

I am so happy for Ben and look forward to "his" story! Smiley

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:14 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^I am looking forward to Ben's season too.  He actually still talks to Kait and Shawn!  Shawn has mentioned it in his snaps and scopes.  He actually talked about it a couple of times.  Smiley

I am so happy for Ben and look forward to "his" story!  Smiley

What has Shawn said about him? BTW, off topic, but what's Shawn's scope?

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:17 pm

A peek at the float for tomorrow.

On #thebachelor #float and ready for the #2016 #roseparade in #Pasadena @fiestaparadefloats #happynewyear #tofr @bachelorabc by @asfleischer

2016 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 59 87b72b10 2016 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 59 86669110 2016 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3  - Page 59 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:22 pm

Sprite wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I think most leads are interested in their F2 in one way or another. Some like them, think they are fun, respect them and some even have genuine chemistry.

I agree with the ones you listed above...except for Sean. To me, he liked Lindsay, they had a lot in common and on paper, she was the one he thought he should pick except that he just wasn't into her that way. I still remember the date with them on the raft. They were kissing and his hands were at his sides...just like they were with AshLee. I don't know if Ben will be as easy for me to read or if he will have more chemistry with his F2. Either way, like you, I think I will definitely enjoy watching his show a lot more than Kaitlyn's sexfest last season.

Yeah, I definitely agree with you that at that point, just a couple of days before he had to propose to someone, he definitely shut off with Lindsay, as most leads do on the final date with their F2 person. With that being said, I could list quite a few instances where I saw chemistry. Everyone sees things differently though and I'm sure it will be no different this season.

I genuinely enjoyed Sean's season, so I'm looking forward to Ben's as I sense it will be somewhat similar. Ben has said some great things in interviews so far. I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing as much class as possible in a reality show and I'm looking forward to Ben showing the girls respect. Hopefully it can make Kaitlyn's season all a blur.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:24 pm

eversotrue wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:^^I am looking forward to Ben's season too.  He actually still talks to Kait and Shawn!  Shawn has mentioned it in his snaps and scopes.  He actually talked about it a couple of times.  Smiley

I am so happy for Ben and look forward to "his" story!  Smiley

What has Shawn said about him? BTW, off topic, but what's Shawn's scope?

They are friends.....all positive things. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
rc49ers
Ash2214
megaa
officeRules
sanlee088
Al
ironcat
soccermom333
Norcalgal
SLA44
california90