SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:29 am

Did she something about she might tes to stay married and he will say no and it will all be her fault. I like these couples and this season way better than any of the other seasons. I don't see any one of them there for the exposure.

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:42 pm

lexforlife wrote:Did she something about she might tes to stay married and he will say no and it will all be her fault. I  like these couples and this season way better than any of the other seasons. I don't see any one of them there for the exposure.

I caught that last week during the previews. I missed it last night. I'll have to catch it on a rerun.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by momof2dogs Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:45 pm

Am I the only one who finds it absolutely frustrating when (especially the ladies) say..."he's not the type I usually date".....well freaking kidding he's not....your picker is broken, that's why you are on this show. If you want the same type that doesn't work out for you, then go ahead and continue with the type you usually date! Sheeeeesh....I'd be worried if the "experts" (I use that word somewhat sarcastically in the context of this show) did match you with the type you usually date. OMG....get a clue!

momof2dogs

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:10 pm

The couple holding hands tightly during the "Will you stay married or get divorced...." preview the guy has a grey shirt on, later you can see it's Neil.

Feeling bad for David. I think he lost weight compared to the show and his recent tweets.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:12 pm

Wow, David that place is crying.

Why didn't he get someone to clean it?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The couple holding hands tightly during the "Will you stay married or get divorced...." preview the guy has a grey shirt on, later you can see it's Neil.

Feeling bad for David. I think he lost weight compared to the show and his recent tweets.

Thanks GA. Neil is growing on me. Catching up on the show now. I feel bad for David too. sad Is it just the editing?? I already like this season better.

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:29 pm

Why do I not like Ashley?  Please someone tell me! Please?  She seems like someone who would look down on someone or am I getting this wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:38 pm

Ashley is annoying me too. She's like a spoiled brat.

Neil is growing on me too, soccermom.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:38 pm

^^^ I agree reason. Ashley seems so nonchalant or..... almost like she doesn't want to be doing this. Maybe it is just the editing.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:40 pm

She's pretty happy she's getting that place for $3500/mth and David is going to pay for most of it??!!! The rent costs are ridiculous.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:45 pm

Neil is a doll, I must say I like Neil. Sam must realize that she needs to just relax and share and things will come when it is to come. Helping Neil with bringing in the things should be fun not looking at it as he is to do it. Falling asleep is just errrrrrrrrrrr.

Last edited by reason on Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:49 pm

I like Neil too. Verdict is still out on Sam. David seems sweet. Ashley seems happy with the house but who wouldn't be??!!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
pikake
provenceguy
JMM1118
Joy15
Carolinagirl1864