SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:30 pm

I am not liking this side of Vanessa at all.  Why did Vanessa get married?  Does she thinks Tres is gonna read her bloody mind? She acting like a child. If you want something speak up, stop trying to change the guy right of the bat, accept who he is right now and over time things will fall into place.

Last edited by reason on Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:41 pm

Hi guys!
I lost all my interest in this show after S2's craziness, just wondering if S3 is better and worth to watch? I mean are the couples likeable and does the pairing look real? I just hope there is no more couple like Jessica and Ryan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:55 pm

No peggy there is no Jessica and Ryan.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:36 am

Okay, I partially get where Vanessa is coming from because Jenna was shady as all get out, and I wouldn't be surprised if her and Tres have some history (even if it was one-sided on Jenna's part). That said, she should have been straight up with Tres and told him exactly what was bothering her and why instead of shutting down. Tres seems like a good guy and Vanessa is just driving him away with her behavior.

Neil and Sam were cute tonight.

David and Ashley continue to be a mess. On one hand, I kind of get why David did what he did because he seemed incredibly frustrated last week and probably thought his and Ashley's relationship was over anyway. On the other hand, Ashley actually seemed to have turned a bit of a corner and was making some episode until the revelation scene. And David's behavior in the final scene did somewhat make it seem like he's been "putting it on" for the cameras about trying when he isn't behind the scenes. So jury's out on who's at fault, but I'm about 99.999% they're not still together. Just no coming back from this.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:23 am

peggy0221 wrote:Hi guys!
I lost all my interest in this show after S2's craziness, just wondering if S3 is better and worth to watch? I mean are the couples likeable and does the pairing look real? I just hope there is no more couple like Jessica and Ryan.

I think it's totally worth it this season and no "gangster" couples in the mix.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:57 pm

Who, pray tell, is dressing the experts??? What's up with Cilona's black lapel thing (flower?)? Eppstein is... oh, forget it. Sad.... Levkoff should be arrested for multiple fashion felonies. Is Jamie her fashion guide? Even Dr. Pepper, no great beauty but usually looking like someone you want to have as a friend, isn't immune. [/shudder]

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:50 am

Brill wrote:
reason wrote:
mbarry wrote:I predict sam and neil are still together

I join you in that predicition.

Me three!!! giggling

Me four!!

high five

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:19 pm

Ashley is the most annoying contestant ever IMO. Every single thing David says she has a negative answer. "why didn't you ask me?" How could he ask her anything?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:29 pm

I am wondering why she did this experiment. She is annoying. I am over her.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:41 pm

Ashley Doherty ‏@Ashley_MAFS · 33m33 minutes ago

Ashley Doherty Retweeted Cheryl Meisenzahl
Because it wasn't a mutual friend.

Carrie Norton
‏@Cair7118 Really? Bc last time I was there I met and took a picture with the girl in question...hummm..#MarriedAtFirstSight @David_MAFS @Ashley_MAFS

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:51 pm

omg this is so sad. Geez!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:53 pm

I just want David and Ashley to break up and move on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
pikake
provenceguy
JMM1118
Joy15
Carolinagirl1864