SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SomeGuy Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:46 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ashley Doherty ‏@Ashley_MAFS · 33m33 minutes ago

Ashley Doherty Retweeted Cheryl Meisenzahl
Because it wasn't a mutual friend.

Carrie Norton
‏@Cair7118 Really? Bc last time I was there I met and took a picture with the girl in question...hummm..#MarriedAtFirstSight @David_MAFS @Ashley_MAFS

Call me clueless - what does this translate to in spoken English? I'm missing the significance.

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Boomshakalaka Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:05 am

SomeGuy wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Ashley Doherty ‏@Ashley_MAFS  · 33m33 minutes ago  

Ashley Doherty Retweeted Cheryl Meisenzahl
Because it wasn't a mutual friend.  

Carrie Norton
‏@Cair7118   Really? Bc last time I was there I met and took a picture with the girl in question...hummm..#MarriedAtFirstSight @David_MAFS @Ashley_MAFS

Call me clueless - what does this translate to in spoken English? I'm missing the significance.

Ashley is saying that she didn't know the girl that David sent a text to. His sister is saying that last time she was there, she met the girl and took a pic with her. I think the sister is implying that Ashley is lying. The sister is saying she met the girl through Ashley.

Boomshakalaka

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:40 am

Correct Boom.

Ashley tweeted that it wasn't a mutal friend. Someone asked her how did this person contact her if she wasn't a mutual friend. Ashley said her friend that contacted her, is friends with this woman that David contacted. I pretty much know all my friends friends. Even though I may not be friends with them, I know of them, or who they are.

David's sister is clearly putting it out there that Ashley knows darn well who this person is. BTW does she really think David would hit on someone that is friends with her friend?

She grasps at anything to cause a fight.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:35 pm

Anything on the 6 month reunion yet? Shouldn't it be around this time?

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:57 pm

Oh. That is sad.

Y'know, IIRC it was something of a challenge to find people to organize Ashley's bachelorette party (and we know what a success that was). In short "Ashley's friends" seems to be a concept that's hard to get a grip on. Sad, really.

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:24 pm

Is it tonight the decision making time??   They are on right now where I am with reruns.

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:32 pm

reason wrote:Is it tonight the decision making time??   They are on right now where I am with reruns.

Reason -- IIRC this is the next-to-last episode. The decision making episode will be next week.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:37 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:
reason wrote:Is it tonight the decision making time??   They are on right now where I am with reruns.

Reason -- IIRC this is the next-to-last episode.  The decision making episode will be next week.

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:38 am

How come there is no talk about a reunion show . That should have happened by now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:24 am

I think the next show is all in one.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:00 pm

I'll be shocked if Ashley and David are still together. The other two couples, IMO are still together.

Ashley's edit, or maybe she's really like that, is one of dual personalities. What was she talking about in marriages when there is trouble you have a history. There's no history with them. What in the world did she mean by that? She seems to come up with excuses for every single thing. It's MAFS, there won't be a history. It's all about trying to make it work, there is no marriage history, because it JUST happened. She's so annoying.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:10 pm

IA - well said!

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
pikake
provenceguy
JMM1118
Joy15
Carolinagirl1864