SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LDAF1595 Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:34 pm

The finale has two parts. Next week is part one, then the following week part 2. then the week after that, the reunion show. Tres tweeted that. So we have 3 more episodes. I don't think we'll know the answer next week, but the week after.

LDAF1595

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:55 pm

LDAF1595 wrote:The finale has two parts.  Next week is part one, then the following week part 2.  then the week after that, the reunion show.  Tres tweeted that. So we have 3 more episodes.  I don't think we'll know the answer next week, but the week after.

Tres Russell ‏@Tres_MAFS 22h22 hours ago
#SpoilerAlert #MarriedAtFirstSight will actually have 3 total episodes left! Finale is split into 2 parts and then a reunion episode #3weeks

Thanks LDAF for bring that information to us.

starwelcome to all the new members I missed! Please take the time to read the rules. Smiley

Rules Forum Ettiquette

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:30 pm

Three episodes? So is next week basically going to be all filler, then the decisions the week after? Why not just have another episode instead of drag it out so much?

Anyway, here are my predictions based on this past week:
1) Ashley/David: Divorce. This is obvious. I actually think they were more relaxed in this week's episode since they basically came to a decision that they weren't staying together.

2) Sam/Neil: Stay married, still together. Pretty obvious from this week's episode, IMO, especially when you couple it with Sam's twitter and the Home Depot sighting.

3) Tres/Vanessa: Stay married, now divorced. Just a vibe I get from their social media. They seem like they've had a pretty easy time of it on the show for the most part and the conflict seemed fairly shallow. That said, it's possible that they're still together and just being low-key about it.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by LDAF1595 Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:09 pm

kimberlyg wrote:Three episodes?  So is next week basically going to be all filler, then the decisions the week after?  Why not just have another episode instead of drag it out so much?

Anyway, here are my predictions based on this past week:
1) Ashley/David:  Divorce.  This is obvious.  I actually think they were more relaxed in this week's episode since they basically came to a decision that they weren't staying together.

2) Sam/Neil:  Stay married, still together.  Pretty obvious from this week's episode, IMO, especially when you couple it with Sam's twitter and the Home Depot sighting.  

3) Tres/Vanessa:  Stay married, now divorced.  Just a vibe I get from their social media.  They seem like they've had a pretty easy time of it on the show for the most part and the conflict seemed fairly shallow.  That said, it's possible that they're still together and just being low-key about it.
How **edited** are you getting that Tres and Vanessa aren't together anymore based on their social media?  It seems clear to me there's still something there.    
Unless he's a stone-cold person who's just using the situation, I'd say they're still together.  I don't see anything low-key about their social media at all.  Especially HIS.  Vanessa's is a little more low-key than his, though.  

I could really give a sleuthing list of my "evidence" if you want.  laugh out loud. I don't know how secure this forum is though!  MarriedAtFirstSight - Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 3806527698

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Questioning another posters opinions.)

LDAF1595

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:03 pm

LDAF1595' wrote:
I don't know how secure this forum is though!  

What exactly do you mean by this?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LDAF1595 Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
LDAF1595' wrote:
I don't know how secure this forum is though!  

What exactly do you mean by this?
It was just a joke. I didn't mean anything mean by it. Sorry. That's why I put the laughing LOL emoji with it.

LDAF1595

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:47 pm

Ok thank you. I don't joke about security around here just like we don't joke about security in an airport. We are a very secure forum, with a wide variety of security applications. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:11 pm

Well they are showing repeat now then the first of 3 for the final so I will watch Tre/Van and Neil/Sam but not David/Ashley part.  Too much sometimes is too much.

Now lets watch the finale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:48 pm

I am so tried of that Mr. C he is annoying the hell out of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:50 pm

According to David's twitter, they are at a finale party. Why go to a finale party if they aren't airing the finale??

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:54 pm

Tonight is night one of three episode of the final.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:55 pm

They are asking David and Ashley. Each couple get an epi?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
pikake
provenceguy
JMM1118
Joy15
Carolinagirl1864