SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Page 13 of 51 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 32 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by Mustang19 Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:46 pm

bleuberry wrote:I like Brooks now too! I was a Chris fan but Brooks and Des had one of the best first dates I'd seen in a while. So I never really questioned it wth all the sources coming forward saying he was f1.

They really did have the best first date! I totally saw "it" with Brooks and Des in the beginning, and then with RS spoiler, I kept thinking Brooks was going to come back. The one and only thing that made me really question the spoiler was the safe house picture of Chris jumping in the pool. That was obvious to me. Brooks is one of if not my favorite male contestant of all time. (I really liked Eric too) I don't blame him for leaving close to the end, which he got a lot of flack for - I think he had been trying to decide if Des was the one for him, and unfortunately the timing is just what it was. Glad it happened before it got any further. Chris is one that has surprised me the most. I really, really thought he was burying his head in the sand, default, etc. I thought once he saw how she felt about Brooks, he was gonna bolt. Their proposal and ending is probably my favorite now, and I just love them as a couple. They are right up there with JP and Ashley to me as the most genuine and real people from this show. They have regular jobs, went back to regular life and have stayed out of the spotlight. No criticism of other contestants, (well, I've seen JP kinda snarky sometimes, but nothing terrible) and just seem to be happily married living their lives. Good for them.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I can't remember exactly but her F4 F5 F6? were all invited to the wedding. That is a sign of 100% trust in your F1 and the F1 in the lead. Viewers couldn't help wonder if Chris was the default F1 but IMO her speech to him says it all and neither one gave me any doubt from that point on.

Unlike Ali who at times mentioned Frank, post show, I wondered if Roberto was the default.
She kept flip flopping on a wedding date. We had intel that she went bridal dress shopping and even chose a designer but no other planning was taking place. Time went on an she still hadn't planned anything wedding related. The writing was on the wall.

While I was happy she picked Roberto, I always felt the same way. Much of their relationship just seemed like lust to me and Ali being flattered that the "hot unattainable guy" was so into her. I really thought she and Frank were a better match and he was obviously more her type than Roberto. If he hadn't left, I do wonder what she would've done at the end.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:20 pm

I read Ali's recaps this year and she brought up Frank a lot - she talked about how she knew it was Roberto or Frank on day one, how she always had to reassure him, and how angry she felt about him leaving her for a girlfriend. I don't know if it's just because he's safer to talk about than Roberto, but I definitely got the feeling that he would have been her f1. I think she fell for Roberto because he was such a gentleman and such a hottie, but he was just too introverted and traditional for her. Kevin's a much better match for her!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:44 pm

I never thought Roberto was introverted at all. He was very outgoing in all media clips. He always had a huge smile and was happy to be by Ali's side. He spoke well, wasn't shy, not to mention IMO H - O - T.

I A Roberto was very much a traditional sort of guy, which I love.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:34 pm

I agree he wasn't shy. Maybe introverted isn't the right word, but just someone who didn't enjoy the spotlight and going out every night, but preferred to stay inside and relax. Ali even talked about that in her break-up interview in People.

Before long, minor differences gave way to more challenging personality clashes. When it came to their free time, "he would rather be alone on weekends," says Ali. "He's more introverted. I love being around people and sharing stories and going out to dinner."

Heck, maybe traditional isn't really the right word for him either since he dated a Playboy model! They were just very different. As an aside, I hate that introverted has become a negative thing. You can definitely be well-spoken and happy while being introverted. Sharleen is a self-admitted introvert and she's one of the most articulate, poised people in this franchise and regularly performs in front of huge audiences!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I can't remember exactly but her F4 F5 F6? were all invited to the wedding. That is a sign of 100% trust in your F1 and the F1 in the lead. Viewers couldn't help wonder if Chris was the default F1 but IMO her speech to him says it all and neither one gave me any doubt from that point on.

Brooks, Zak and Michael attended their wedding, and I was very impressed back then.
Not only says a lot about how strong the relationship Chris and Des has, also says a lot about their personality. They are one ofthe nicest from the franchise and the fellow casts member want the best for them too, that's wonderful.

If TPTB wasnt too focus on the Brooks foiler, and gave us just a little bit more of Chris in the edit, he would definitely be one of the all time favorite male contestants, IMO. I like him since the limo exit, he's just perfect inside and out.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:43 pm

Since I know how much of a fan favourite he is on here  Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 13 1f60b That one thing RS has been hinting about for a while now is this; a New York Times feature. I read it and realized how much I've forgotten about this franchise laugh out loud. Also learned a bit about how he came to start spoiling the show. And I didn't realize he was sued and settled with them not once, but twice?

@nytimes
The man who has been spoiling "The Bachelor" for the last four years:

For 'The Bachelor,' He's the Thorn in Their Tray of Roses

Wasn't sure where to put this but thought it applied to the last 5-6 years of the show.

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:21 am

Thanks for posting that link! I hate his new site and haven't checked in a while. It was an interesting read, although I'm embarrassed to say I already knew most of RS's history. I didn't realize he was making a "comfortable" six figure income though! Not bad for someone who's done with work by noon! I also didn't realize he had been sued that second time in 2012 either; was that for Emily's season?

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:49 am

I missed all the Des & Chris conversation until now, but they are my favorite couple ever, too! What a roller coaster ride at the end! Who would have ever guessed that the kindest thing Brooks could do was to get out of the way so she could really see who the best man for her was?! And for RS to be SO wrong SO many times... that was the icing on the cake!

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:51 am

nothatgirl wrote:Thanks for posting that link! I hate his new site and haven't checked in a while. It was an interesting read, although I'm embarrassed to say I already knew most of RS's history. I didn't realize he was making a "comfortable" six figure income though! Not bad for someone who's done with work by noon! I also didn't realize he had been sued that second time in 2012 either; was that for Emily's season?

Six figures and done by noon, crazy. It's weird that this all just 'fell into his lap' by a random person back in Jason's season, and has been happening consistently since. Almost like there's another story that he can't share for whatever reason, but pure luck? question

I'm guessing 2012 was around Emily's season. I hate the new site too, just had a peek.

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:15 am

I'm curious too - I always felt like Melissa was his main source back then. He was just so vehemently and single-mindedly defensive and supportive of her back then...and now he hates her and seems almost disgusted by her. My guess is that Melissa knew about him and his blog back then through some DFW connection and told him her side, which he later found out was exaggerated or partly made up.

I do still wonder who his sources are for the bulk of the spoilers. He still insists it's not someone who works for the show, which I can kind of believe since I would think he wouldn't want to risk being sued again since he legally can't contact the cast or crew. I'm thinking it's mostly contestants' family/friends (definitely Clare's and Josh's, for example) and then a combination of hotel staff, limo drivers, bartenders, etc. for little things. It's pretty crazy how it just all works out for him. I would have thought that he would lose popularity after being wrong about the ending 1/3rd of the time, but he just doesn't!

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:36 am

For a while RS pushed that Jason was forced to pick Melissa to be allowed to choose Molly. Making it a huge conspiracy not just Jason being a diffus. He swore it was to make Melissa a sympathetic bachelorette.

I think that has been proven false now.

He was financed by Kidd Kradick for a longtime. Not sure what happened since his death.

I personally wonder if he isn't actually given his info via MF. He was so sure Kaitlyn was alone right until she snapped herself in bed with Shawn.

RS and his spoilers have increased interest in the show IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 51 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 32 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Franchise - Random Sleuthing - Discussion

+97
4merBachAddict
alwayscooking
Astrobach
pikake
Dutchy23