SELECT CONTENT

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by StacyNor Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:53 pm

FLChica wrote:
StacyNor wrote:
FLChica wrote:With all due respect to different opinions, Elizabeth has a Master's degree in counseling psychology. Jim has 21 years experience in relationship therapy. The exercises & drills they use are actually quite effective at revealing each participant's issues. IMHO. 

If SeanCat wanted counseling for the very real issues in their marriage, they could have worked with the Carrolls privately. MBC offices are headquartered in Plano, TX - a 20 minute drive (with traffic) from the Lowes. MBC workshops in a format similar to the tv show are offered in Dallas throughout the year with one starting February 24, another on March 30 and so on. The church they attend has many qualified Christian counselors with referrals available for many more. Facts, not my opinion.

Sean was raised in a loving, Christian home by two parents that support and enable him to do anything his little heart desires. His college degree, that was paid for by a football scholarship, is evidently collecting dust in a frame somewhere. Sean is entitled and enabled - definitely my opinion. Compare that to the "anger issue" guy Benzino who was in a gang as a teen and was shot by his own nephew while on the way to his mother's funeral. Now he has reason to be angry!

I do feel sorry for Catherine. It's probably been quite a shock to realize the man she "won" on the Bachelor isn't much like the man she sleeps next to every night. IMHO.
I don't feel sorry for Cat, because I think Cat loves Sean and seems happy with him. Them having problems in their first few years in their marriage is a norm, just because a couple fight doesn't mean they should throw the towel. I think both of them came with baggage that they hid and now being in a place has made them decipher it more. Just because you come from a normal family doesn't mean you don't have baggage of your own or insecurity. Some messed up people are the ones that come from a normal family.
I based the statement you highlighted above on what Sean and Catherine have said directly to each other prior to coming on this show. The quotes are: "you're not the person I married"    "you're a lunatic"    "you're never happy"    "I don't even know you"   "you make me miserable".  

I don't recall Cat hiding her baggage. I think Bachelor viewers learned about her dad issues before and after the hometown date. 

I certainly agree that messed up people can come from normal families. Sean would be an example. JMOAA.
To be fair that is how some marriages deal with their fights, I am not saying its right but its the way it is. At the heat of an argument terrible words will come out and they need to work on that but I dont think that for a min Cat is miserable in her marriage.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by StacyNor Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:57 pm

realityfan26 wrote:
FLChica wrote:With all due respect to different opinions, Elizabeth has a Master's degree in counseling psychology. Jim has 21 years experience in relationship therapy. The exercises & drills they use are actually quite effective at revealing each participant's issues. IMHO. 

If SeanCat wanted counseling for the very real issues in their marriage, they could have worked with the Carrolls privately. MBC offices are headquartered in Plano, TX - a 20 minute drive (with traffic) from the Lowes. MBC workshops in a format similar to the tv show are offered in Dallas throughout the year with one starting February 24, another on March 30 and so on. The church they attend has many qualified Christian counselors with referrals available for many more. Facts, not my opinion.

Sean was raised in a loving, Christian home by two parents that support and enable him to do anything his little heart desires. His college degree, that was paid for by a football scholarship, is evidently collecting dust in a frame somewhere. Sean is entitled and enabled - definitely my opinion. Compare that to the "anger issue" guy Benzino who was in a gang as a teen and was shot by his own nephew while on the way to his mother's funeral. Now he has reason to be angry!

I do feel sorry for Catherine. It's probably been quite a shock to realize the man she "won" on the Bachelor isn't much like the man she sleeps next to every night. IMHO.

IMO - the part I bolded is a huge problem. Sean got part of his ego from his family who thinks that their kids sh** doesn't stink. The Lowes didn't do either of their kids any favors.
I think that is very unfair to the Lowes. Shay seem to be doing well, happily married for 10 years and has 3 beautiful kids, has a beautiful house. Sean has a wife and about to welcome their first child, their own home. What have they done to question their parenting are that bad? Sean and Shay are not some criminals or doing bad things, all you have is one is having issues in his marriage like most couples.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:59 pm

We should probably keep the extended family out of it.

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:09 pm

oh boy Rolling Eyes

http://www.wetv.com/shows/marriage-boot-camp-reality-stars/videos/season-04/poly-wrath-sneak-peek
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:02 pm

Hopefully that was just choppy editing making it look worse than it is. hmmm

When does this train wreck end?

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:13 pm

Next week is the finale.

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 25 87b72b10 Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 25 86669110 Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 25 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:31 pm

Hopefully Sean and Catherine have learned their lesson and will leave TV for good!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:55 pm

realityfan26 wrote:Hopefully Sean and Catherine have learned their lesson and will leave TV for good!!

One can only hope they will get off our TVs, but I don't think it is going to happen. They are deep in the Bach world, IMHO, and have no intention of "riding off into the sunset."
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:03 pm

Huh? I must be really stupid because I don't understand what she's so upset about? He said he wouldn't do it and she said he wouldn't do it. Isn't this the same thing?

Of course Sean is extremely patronizing imo and acts like he can't understand poor, dumb womenfolk. Seems like it's basically impossible to understand how irrational and psycho dainty ladies are for him so I guess I understand her lashing out.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:36 pm

Ok so I missed that clip earlier and thought what the heck is Alanna talking about laugh out loud. That fight makes zero sense. no idea

I don't like the way Sean talks to her most of the time when they fight, but Catherine seems to relish in picking fights with others and Sean for the dumbest stuff sometimes. Everything escalates into a full blown argument with her.

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:25 pm

That fight was pretty confusing. I think she was maybe upset because he said that he wouldn't do it because he doesn't need the money and is happy with the amount they have (which is funny considering they did this trashy show for an easy paycheck), while she had been telling them that Sean wouldn't do anything for money. There is a subtle difference there. Like Cat thought he wouldn't do it out of principle, even if they were broke, but what Sean said sounded like he would if they didn't have enough money. Silly in any case.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:52 pm

Wow. Thank you for translating. These are some serious idiots on our hands, folks.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+35
vivi2
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
whit90
jlccaz