SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 60 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:30 am

My daughter in law is 20 weeks! So don't you find out the sex of the baby about 20 weeks... might be finding out some news from them soon.

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65 - Page 60 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:33 am

lipsis wrote:Looks like we will be changing the ETA to Summer 2016, if 19 weeks is correct and she is on time. July babies are the best. Smiley

Yes, we are!

If there is a poll for the date, I will put my money on July 22nd.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:46 am

They aren't finding out the gender so we will wait along with them. Makes things even more exciting.

If my math is correct, she's basically due the 4th of July. I'll wait to reveal my thoughts on the baby's arrival date and gender until we have a thread for that. Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:48 am

On January 31st, Sean replied to someone on twitter that She is due early July. Don't know how to bring it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:53 am

^^ I saw that too.

Do we need a whole thread for birth date and gender? We can put our guesses in the general thread and I can put them into the non-discussion thread all together.

Last edited by lipsis on Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:53 am

mom2trey wrote:On January 31st, Sean replied to someone on twitter  that She is due early July.  Don't know how to bring it up.

So she would be due the first week of July.  A firecracker baby!  I did not know they are not going to find out the sex of the baby.  Good for them, I am sure they will be happy with either!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:58 am

Evie there's a couple articles posted from last week in both the media thread and the non-discussion baby thread. One talks about not knowing gender and the other talks a little about names, if you're interested.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:01 pm

As always, I luvvv Sean's blog. A lot.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:41 pm

It's for a good cause do I'll post the pic. I believe this was taken at the Elisa Project Life Lessons Breakfast this morning

Did you hear that thanks to @ebay, we get to auction off a double-date with us in Dallas and 100% of proceeds go to @american_heart? Come for the dinner and Mavs game, stay for the awkward conversation. Bidding is only open for seven more hours. See you in Dallas! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Cooper Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:17 pm

lipsis wrote:Looks like we will be changing the ETA to Summer 2016, if 19 weeks is correct and she is on time. July babies are the best. Smiley

This make me smile being a July girl myself.

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:20 pm

Awwww

So apparently today my little boy or girl is the size of a mango. Seems like just yesterday they were a peach. They really do grow up so fast. Before I know it, I'll look up and he'll be a coconut. But in all seriousness, how awesome is "Elowephant"? Now to find an adult XL. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:23 pm

I love how Peanut gets to try on all the clothes.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #65

+28
joyjoy
tennischick80
Sable
bleuberry
Barbrn78