SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

imo - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:11 pm

Thanks AAL. The reason I asked is a lot of viewers already know her. They may have followed her initially, unfollowed her, now followed her again. There are several variables to take into consideration when comparing the number of followers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

imo - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:15 pm

^ IA. She has over 430K followers on IG alone compared to Lauren B who has the next most amount at 24K out of all the contestants but I expect Lauren to surpass her or get close to that number by the end of the show just by being F1.

Just to note: Ben's season is also currently airing in Australia for the first time within hours after airing in the US (usually it is a year or so that the show airs in AU after it's aired in the US). That means there is a whole new audience to the show so new followers can come from Aussie viewership.

If Becca's followers increase a lot more over the next few weeks that will be interesting. It will be even more interesting to see who has the most followers outside of the F1 by the end.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:00 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
^ IA. She has over 430K followers on IG alone compared to Lauren B who has the next most amount at 24K out of all the contestants but I expect Lauren to surpass her or get close to that number by the end of the show just by being F1.

Just to note: Ben's season is also currently airing in Australia for the first time within hours after airing in the US (usually it is a year or so that the show airs in AU after it's aired in the US). That means there is a whole new audience to the show so new followers can come from Aussie viewership.

If Becca's followers increase a lot more over the next few weeks that will be interesting. It will be even more interesting to see who has the most followers outside of the F1 by the end.

Probably whoever tptb are pimping for the next lead.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:01 pm

Sprite wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Probably whoever tptb are pimping for the next lead.

That's my thoughts too :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:36 am

Anyone else catch JJ's tweet about Becca last night? Finally someone from this show has the balls to tell it like it is and not kiss her azz. Even better was Jared (and Clint) liking his tweet. I guess there might be some truth the rumor she stood Jared up after all. cheeky

JJ Lane ‏@jjhlane 8h8 hours ago
Can't put my finger on it, but sneaky can't stand Becca #Opportunist #FameMonger #IMO
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:43 am

Oh, burn! I love the off-screen drama that happens on this show. 

I really liked Becca on Chris's season but she's just very unlikable to me this season. She honestly doesn't seem that into Ben and he doesn't seem into her at all! It kind of makes me believe what RS said about Ben telling her not to come. And that she did it because she was jealous of her ex-sister wives. Which was a waste, b/c it just feels like she's going to be a non-factor - she doesn't have a strong personality.  everyone is already Focused more on Olivia, Caila, Amanda, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:46 am

Hmmmm. Well I didn't see that Ben was into her at all tonight but more just a politeness. And honestly, he didn't smile at her when she walked in on night one either. I'm not sure how the kissing will even come into play between them and how hard it was for him to get to that point feeling the way it appears that he does, but it is clear to me now that TPTB suggested he keep her and he is complying.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:11 am

I thought they were hitting it off more than I expected, but that may be because she was impressing him with her basketball skills.

And JJ "Mr. Villains Gotta Vill" needs to take a seat.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:37 pm

bluwavz wrote:Anyone else catch JJ's tweet about Becca last night? Finally someone from this show has the balls to tell it like it is and not kiss her azz. Even better was Jared (and Clint) liking his tweet. I guess there might be some truth the rumor she stood Jared up after all. cheeky

Can't put my finger on it, but sneaky can't stand Becca #Opportunist #FameMonger #IMO

Bros before hos.
WOW.
Is that the strongest indictment we have ever had from a contestant(s) about another contestant? They usually are kind of protective of one another and let bygones be bygones. I'm thinking the Jared story was like RS said.

Just a question. Last night, I think it was shown during the after show, when they replayed Becca's and Ben's scene on the basketball court, I thought I recalled him kissing her on the forehead as they ended it. It wasn't shown that way on the show itself. Am I remembering that correctly? I just thought at the time, clearly he is not into her as he has already kissed a whole bunch of girls and not her. Not to mention, he didn't seem too enthused about her showing up on the show. He was more excited about Huey than he was about seeing Becca and Amber.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:39 pm

bluwavz wrote:Anyone else catch JJ's tweet about Becca last night? Finally someone from this show has the balls to tell it like it is and not kiss her azz. Even better was Jared (and Clint) liking his tweet. I guess there might be some truth the rumor she stood Jared up after all. cheeky

There was never any doubt in my mind, and the beginning of me disliking Becca.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:42 pm

Damn to sweet Jared liking that tweet.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:42 pm

Oh I saw that forehead kiss on after show as well! Strange that they didn't air that on the actual show. And kind of funny because on AfterBuzz Nick was so adamant that Ben's not into Becca and also said that the forehead kiss is a big tell while talking about JoJo. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
MonicaJM2001
mizzoufan
grace8136
Cocoasneeze
emilymelfan