SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

imo - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:45 pm

I agree with them that forehead kisses are a huge tell...but when they are combined with normal kisses. Just forehead kisses = friendship, IMO

I also did think it was interesting that a twin said "I've noticed you go after the outgoing girls". I thought that too, which is why I always felt like Becca was never going to be his type. I think he was fair to everyone, but that just seems to be what he's drawn to.

Back to top Go down

imo - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:13 pm

I liked what Ben wrote about Becca in his blog! Interesting that he spent a whole paragraph on her as well and used the term "us" when talking about Becca. Ben is really doing his job recapping (unlike Kaitlyn).

I will be interested to see their 1on1 date and how that goes. I actually thought there was more of a connection with Becca and Ben than with Ben and Caila (on their dinner part, which had some awkward convo, imo, and they seemed more like friends). It also looks like they kiss next episode as well. Will be looking to see what Ben writes about his date with Becca, especially since she gets the wedding one!

... what I was looking forward to as that is the opportunity I get to really get to know these women. I've mentioned before how appreciative I was that Becca was willing to go through all of this again for a chance to be with me. But I could also tell that she was a little nervous and self-conscious about it. So I wanted to put her in a comfortable spot so that she could be calm and confident and be able to just focus on us – and not the fact that she is coming back a second time. That's why I thought shooting baskets would be great for us. (By the way, did you see that girl's shot?! She would definitely be welcome in the Hoosier state with a jump shot like that.) But more than anything, I just was glad that she knew that I was excited that she was here and really interested in getting to know her more.

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-ben-higgins-blogs-lace-first-group-date-episode-2
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:27 pm

I think Becca's way down the list in Ben's eyes. It's not what he said in the blog but how he was with her. Seemed like she's in the friend zone as of right now imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:28 pm

bluwavz wrote:Anyone else catch JJ's tweet about Becca last night? Finally someone from this show has the balls to tell it like it is and not kiss her azz. Even better was Jared (and Clint) liking his tweet. I guess there might be some truth the rumor she stood Jared up after all. cheeky

JJ Lane ‏@jjhlane 8h8 hours ago
Can't put my finger on it, but sneaky can't stand Becca #Opportunist #FameMonger #IMO

Ouch! Surprised Jared liked that. laugh out loud

imo - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:33 pm

I'm not surprised, I've never liked Jared. He reminds me of weak-willed politicians that coast right on by without too much effort by being agreeable/"nice." Hey Jared, what are you up to Nov 2016? I hear there's an opening coming up in DC!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:37 pm

I've always been iffy on Jared. I think the nice guy schtick is probably a little put on, just don't know how much. I don't even like Becca but that makes him look a little bitter and shady.

imo - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:39 pm

If Becca treated Jared like RS said she did (which I believe), then I don't blame him a bit. You can't do that without it getting around which is probably why JJ said it and Clint liked it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:40 pm

I just find it kind of comical that those two would be calling anyone fame monger or opportunist. It's not like they've faded into the background either after their Bachelorette stint.

I can see Jared really liking Becca and being bummed he got shafted, but if Becca liked Ben more then isn't it better that they didn't meet? Why would he want to date someone who's more into someone else? It's not like he could easily date Becca either considering they're on the opposite sides of the country. Time to get over it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:50 pm

I'll admit it was funny seeing JJ call someone else a fame monger since he's a pretty big attention-seeker himself and I doubt he'd turn down any opportunity. I did appreciate him calling her out as a phony though since everyone else is making fun of Amber who's such an easy target but going easy on Becca even though she's not really anymore genuine or sincere than Amber is. At least Amber is just pathetic and I can dismiss her as just that. I totally agree with JJ on Becca though even if he's being hypocritical.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:50 pm

I don't care if it was Jared or anyone else. SHE is the one who initiated the contact and made arrangements to meet up with him. He left a day earlier than he was suppose to, to meet her. She stiffed him. There were SM pics of her rollerblading, or something can't remember. It was the weekend of the BIP premier.

Did she think he may have been in the running for TB, and then found out otherwise? No phone call, no common courtesy to call him ahead of time before he left, to cancel, nothing, just didn't show up.

I wouldn't do that to anyone whether I liked them or not. It's rude and selfish IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:53 pm

Aw, I like Jared. I really don't think that his "nice guy" schtick is put on. I think he just really sees the best in everyone. I think RS said that, from what he's heard, he doesn't have that much experience dating and that's the vibe that I got too. I liked that he's remained such good friends with Ashley I, even despite her crazy.

I also don't get the vibe that Jared "isn't over it". He's never tweeted anything out about her. He just liked one tweet agreeing that someone, from his experiences, isn't who she portrays herself to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:06 pm

I like Jared too. I still believe he is a nice guy.
Well said m, GA!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
MonicaJM2001
mizzoufan
grace8136
Cocoasneeze
emilymelfan