SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

imo - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't care if it was Jared or anyone else. SHE is the one who initiated the contact and made arrangements to meet up with him. He left a day earlier than he was suppose to, to meet her. She stiffed him. There were SM pics of her rollerblading, or something can't remember. It was the weekend of the BIP premier.

Did she think he may have been in the running for TB, and then found out otherwise? No phone call, no common courtesy to call him ahead of time before he left, to cancel, nothing, just didn't show up.

I wouldn't do that to anyone whether I liked them or not. It's rude and selfish IMO.

How do we know all this? I haven't seen anyone confirming it. I can believe she was supposed to contact Jared and didn't, but I don't believe they had it all planned out and she just didn't show up. No way would she treat someone like that. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

imo - Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:20 pm

bluwavz wrote:Anyone else catch JJ's tweet about Becca last night? Finally someone from this show has the balls to tell it like it is and not kiss her azz. Even better was Jared (and Clint) liking his tweet. I guess there might be some truth the rumor she stood Jared up after all. cheeky

JJ Lane ‏@jjhlane 8h8 hours ago
Can't put my finger on it, but sneaky can't stand Becca #Opportunist #FameMonger #IMO

Since JJ is such good friends with Ben, I also think this tweet could be in reference to Becca showing up on Ben's season after he asked her not too.  Of coarse Ben has to be PC so he can't like it too. laugh out loud laugh out loud        JMO

Last edited by Seabear on Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:30 pm

^^Is it confirmed that Ben told Becca not to come on the show?  He seemed very happy to see/talk to her and kept her around for a long time if he wasn't interested.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:38 pm

mindless wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I don't care if it was Jared or anyone else. SHE is the one who initiated the contact and made arrangements to meet up with him. He left a day earlier than he was suppose to, to meet her. She stiffed him. There were SM pics of her rollerblading, or something can't remember. It was the weekend of the BIP premier.

Did she think he may have been in the running for TB, and then found out otherwise? No phone call, no common courtesy to call him ahead of time before he left, to cancel, nothing, just didn't show up.

I wouldn't do that to anyone whether I liked them or not. It's rude and selfish IMO.

How do we know all this? I haven't seen anyone confirming it. I can believe she was supposed to contact Jared and didn't, but I don't believe they had it all planned out and she just didn't show up. No way would she treat someone like that. JMOAA.

I definitely believe that there is more to this story. That's not like Becca...at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:42 pm

mindless wrote:

I believe that according to RS, she was supposed to call him and make concrete plans when he was there (for after paradise, I think) but they had only talked about meeting up in general terms before. So, she didn't stand up but just flaked on him (allegedly). That doesn't seem crazy to me. Especially since she never denied it on Twitter, but would go to SM ASAP whenever there was a false article about Chris and her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:44 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^Is it confirmed that Ben told Becca not to come on the show?  He seemed very happy to see/talk to her and kept her around for a long time if he wasn't interested.
I've actually posted many times on this forum: I was told(and yes, that  info could be wrong, but I tend to believe it is not) that the above bolded is false.
I think this is a rumor that grew wings and took off in flight sponsored by blogger boy and a couple of his readers backing his opinion.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:46 pm

I thought that GA confirmed she had heard the same?

ETA: the fact that Jared liked that tweet 100% makes me think it's true. He has no other reason to hate her, since he doesn't know her except things he's heard thru Ashley I. He's such a nice guy, I don't see him liking that tweet unless he had a reason. Even Cupcake wasn't super complimentary towards her, which makes me think that the guys are all sticking up for their friend here. JMO.

Last edited by nothatgirl on Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:50 pm

RS also said that Becca's family (sisters) ran their mouths about Becca getting a hometown date with Ben. That DID NOT happen, that I can promise you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:59 pm

I also said that did not happen(many times) starting with the date blogger boy posted such, which was the date I found out it was going to happen. 
My personal belief is the info I posted here (I was given the info straight from her camp and the source was vetted, so what they told me was believed to be true at that time)and then RS was contacted by people who read it here or he was here reading it himself. That happens all the time. 
Then idiot blogger boy posted what he did on his own site.
AND btw--it is JMOAA--RS was bitter that said camp chose to make contact and confidence with this forum and myself vs HIM.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I also said that did not happen(many times) starting with the date blogger boy posted such, which was the date I found out it was going to happen. 
My personal belief is the info I posted here (I was given the info straight from her camp and the source was vetted, so what they told me was believed to be true at that time)and then RS was contacted by people who read it here or he was here reading it himself. That happens all the time. 
Then idiot blogger boy posted what he did on his own site.
AND btw--it is JMOAA--RS was bitter that said camp chose to make contact and confidence with this forum and myself vs HIM.

I 100% believe that. Based on conversations I've had, that is the only way he found out. Nothing else would make sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:20 pm

bluwavz wrote:Anyone else catch JJ's tweet about Becca last night? Finally someone from this show has the balls to tell it like it is and not kiss her azz. Even better was Jared (and Clint) liking his tweet. I guess there might be some truth the rumor she stood Jared up after all. cheeky

JJ Lane ‏@jjhlane 8h8 hours ago
Can't put my finger on it, but sneaky can't stand Becca #Opportunist #FameMonger #IMO

It's highly unusual for a Bach Nation member to speak out so publicly against one of their own. It can be viewed as biting the hand that feeds you. Now where have I heard that line before?

Anyway... regarding JJ's tweet. Ben & JJ are friends outside of the Bach Nation, so he just may have a little inside scoop on what went on with Becca before, during and after filming. Can't imagine JJ tweeting that Becca is an opportunist and a fame monger if it was something that would be hurtful to Ben. Good thing he put that IMO hashtag on there. cantstopl

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:28 pm

Thanks for clarifying Kasha.  We could use a "fact or fiction" thread here. question
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - #3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
MonicaJM2001
mizzoufan
grace8136
Cocoasneeze
emilymelfan