SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by stuckinsc Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:12 am

Everyone can make fun of anyone who went on this show, just probably best to discuss Nick's job status in the Nick discussion thread. JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:20 am

Nick was already being discussed before I jumped in, but I agree - he should be avoided in this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:21 am

stuckinsc wrote:Everyone can make fun of anyone who went on this show, just probably best to discuss Nick's job status in the Nick discussion thread. JMO

Thank you DR! As much as l love Nick I am so over the sex talk. As much as I dislike Andi, I want to give her benefit of doubt about her book. No one had read one single word of the book yet and who knows what's in it. Cat referenced 50 shades but I will wait and see.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:22 am

So now that we have all agreed about this---moving on to being OT. Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:53 am

sdmom wrote:
snipped
As much as I dislike Andi, I want to give her benefit of doubt about her book. No one had read one single word of the book yet and who knows what's in it. Cat referenced 50 shades but I will wait and see.

She has not been classy the whole time, I doubt she would this time.
Well, I hope she surprised us though. sneakyl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:23 pm

Andi Dorfman may have found love on The Bachelorette, but her engagement to Josh Murray ended quickly and abruptly after they realized that they weren’t a great fit for one another. They both had dominating personalities and they simply weren’t a great fit. Many expected Dorfman to try a relationship with Nick Viall, but she decided to stay single. And now, almost a year after ending her engagement, she is still looking for love. And it sounds like she knows what she wants.

According to a new tweet, Andi Dorfman is now revealing that she wants the same kind of romance that Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani currently has. As it turns out, she loves the honeymoon phase of a relationship and she wants that kind of romance

Read more at http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2015/12/23/andi-dorfman-wants-gwen-stefani-and-bl#76hWKhXYp6TcOost.99

“Ummm can we all just pause and say #RelationshipGoals... Camo and all,” Andi Dorfman revealed, while retweeting a video from the couple. While many of her followers agree with her romantic point of viewers, others were a bit shocked that she would choose that particular couple.

“Your relationship goal is to break up two marriages by cheating??? Wow. #AimHigh,” one person pointed out, while another added, “lets give them more than a month to see..”

She is living in lala land. As speculated many times, she wants to be famous. I really don't think she's very bright. Of all couples, she chooses them, the worst couple to look up to IMO. They both split from their spouses, after rumours of cheating. She naively IMO probably just wanted to name drop to get recognized.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:29 pm

This woman has no more idea of what she wants than she ever did. Dazed and floundering. Get out of fantasy land and into reality. I have to wonder if she has been slipped some synthetic marijuana frequenting NYC streets.  Note she did not mention wanting to mimic the relationship her own parents have. Roll eyes emolji.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:31 pm

laugh out loud What an odd couple to make her #goals

I'm so sick of hearing about them. They have the media/paps wrapped around their fingers, maybe that's a goal of hers?

bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:35 pm

Can we all just pause and...stop saying #relationshipgoals? It's so silly, especially when you're almost 30 and know that celebrity relationships are nothing like what they appear. I do agree that Blake and Gwen are a super weird relationship to envy. Not because of the cheating, because many, many super couples like Brangelina and Bennifer were the result of infidelity in prior relationships. But...because they're so clearly a rebound relationship! I think she probably just tweeted that to connect to her followers, who are mostly teenagers but still. It's silly.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:43 pm

Yeah, I'm sick of (insert whatever)goals, in general. So overdone.

bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:53 pm

I personally would be working on #careergoals before adding someone to the mix, but that's just me. giggling
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:13 pm

JMO, but I would think it's hard for anyone else to take her seriously enough to get involved in a relationship, when she doesn't take herself seriously enough to do something with herself. 
Who does she think she is Kaitlyn and Shawn?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345