SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by albean99 Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Andi Dorfman may have found love on The Bachelorette, but her engagement to Josh Murray ended quickly and abruptly after they realized that they weren’t a great fit for one another. They both had dominating personalities and they simply weren’t a great fit. Many expected Dorfman to try a relationship with Nick Viall, but she decided to stay single. And now, almost a year after ending her engagement, she is still looking for love. And it sounds like she knows what she wants.

According to a new tweet, Andi Dorfman is now revealing that she wants the same kind of romance that Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani currently has. As it turns out, she loves the honeymoon phase of a relationship and she wants that kind of romance

Read more at http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2015/12/23/andi-dorfman-wants-gwen-stefani-and-bl#76hWKhXYp6TcOost.99

“Ummm can we all just pause and say #RelationshipGoals... Camo and all,” Andi Dorfman revealed, while retweeting a video from the couple. While many of her followers agree with her romantic point of viewers, others were a bit shocked that she would choose that particular couple.

“Your relationship goal is to break up two marriages by cheating??? Wow. #AimHigh,” one person pointed out, while another added, “lets give them more than a month to see..”

She is living in lala land. As speculated many times, she wants to be famous. I really don't think she's very bright. Of all couples, she chooses them, the worst couple to look up to IMO. They both split from their spouses, after rumours of cheating. She naively IMO probably just wanted to name drop to get recognized.

ITA about picking the wrong couple but think Blake & Gwen didn't date before their breakups and it was Gwen's husband who cheated on her with the nanny.

There are so many solid couples who have been together longer. You'd think she'd look at them and not someone who have dated such a short time. Maybe Andi should work on establishing priorities that don't involve wanting to emulate celebrity romances.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:20 pm

^^ Gwen didn't cheat, but I think that both Miranda and Blake cheated on each other other. Blake apparently filed after finding out that Miranda cheated, but I'm pretty sure he cheated too. I mean, he cheated on his first wife with Miranda, so I wouldn't put it past him. Anyways, I love Gwen, but not a #relationshipgoals couple, by any means.

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Andi Dorfman may have found love on The Bachelorette, but her engagement to Josh Murray ended quickly and abruptly after they realized that they weren’t a great fit for one another. They both had dominating personalities and they simply weren’t a great fit. Many expected Dorfman to try a relationship with Nick Viall, but she decided to stay single. And now, almost a year after ending her engagement, she is still looking for love. And it sounds like she knows what she wants.

According to a new tweet, Andi Dorfman is now revealing that she wants the same kind of romance that Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani currently has. As it turns out, she loves the honeymoon phase of a relationship and she wants that kind of romance

Read more at http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2015/12/23/andi-dorfman-wants-gwen-stefani-and-bl#76hWKhXYp6TcOost.99

“Ummm can we all just pause and say #RelationshipGoals... Camo and all,” Andi Dorfman revealed, while retweeting a video from the couple. While many of her followers agree with her romantic point of viewers, others were a bit shocked that she would choose that particular couple.

“Your relationship goal is to break up two marriages by cheating??? Wow. #AimHigh,” one person pointed out, while another added, “lets give them more than a month to see..”

She is living in lala land. As speculated many times, she wants to be famous. I really don't think she's very bright. Of all couples, she chooses them, the worst couple to look up to IMO. They both split from their spouses, after rumours of cheating. She naively IMO probably just wanted to name drop to get recognized.
Gwen didn't cheat and had nothing to do with Blake and Miranda breaking up. Gwen adored Gavin and loved being married, it was Gavin that cheated for 3 years with their nanny and Gwen had no idea until earlier this year.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:38 pm

I thought Andi would look to her parents marriage for guidance. Interesting!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:40 am

The fact that she's looking up to a famous couple who recently got together as opposed to a long term relationship or married couple who are established, working hard, and maybe have a family, a house with a picket fence, says it all.

Not everyone has the same definition for being happy, but looking up to Blake and Gwen is a far cry from her wanting 2-3 kids? living in Atlanta having a career in fashion and doing it all. IIRC from the interview with that fancy travel magazine spread she did. Right now, she's done pretty much nothing.

FWIW and OT

Gwen goes on The Voice April 29/14
Her husband joins her on The Voice July 14/14
Gwen posts pic of her and Blake Friends forever Nov 25/14
Flirting on The Voice on live TV - rumours
Blake and Miranda split July 20/15
Gwen and Gavin split Aug 3/15
Nov 4th it's official

Gwen found out about the nanny affair back in Feb/15

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/gwen-gavin-cover-tease-20151111

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:46 am

So Andi's a 'forbidden relationship' junkie.
Only wants the guy if there some 'smutty' sexual quality to the relationship.
I choose Josh, but I need to sleep with Nick.
I want Josh but only if I have to hide it or to prove that we're meant to be together in the heat of the media fire.
Can't make a real relationship work in the real world.
Easier to believe there's amazing passion in a relationship that breaks up 2 marriages. no no
Than put in the work in a real relationship, making real compromises.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:52 am

I think more than likely it's because they're the 'hot new thing' the media is obsessed with laugh out loud.

bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:05 am

Yeah, I doubt Andi really idolizes them or anything. She's just like a teenage girl who thought that they were cute, so she tweeted it. I think Andi's a lot smarter than she pretends to be and just knows the topics and vernacular that are going to appeal to her fan base. It's like her "massive girl crush" on Demi lavato that she is always about it. I'm sure she likes Demi, but I doubt she is truly obsessed; I think she just knows that it's something that'll help her connect to her younger fan base. Same thing with Blake/Gwen.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:10 am

If Gavin did what is highly speculated I do not blame Gwen at all. Her song says how much he had hurt her and how much she truly loved him.

If Blake and Gwen want to be together and truly happy like they seem I say go for it. With this crazy world these days every day should matter .

Sorry OT JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:43 am

So she loves the honeymoon phase of a relationship and she wants that kind of romance. Of course she does because she is a delusional idiot. The honeymoon phase does not last that long. People are still in lust and in the throws of romance. For a real relationship you have to move past that stage into real life and that takes work. And as we have seen from Andi, she is not that big on work.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:54 am

bleuberry wrote:I think more than likely it's because they're the 'hot new thing' the media is obsessed with laugh out loud.

Agree. I'm kind of obsessed with Gwen and Blake myself :yes: beatingheart Love them both - and I was a huge fan of Gavin/Gwen's marriage from their beginning and loved Gavin in the the 90s. I could go on and on about this topic s a fan of them, but to be brief, was sad their marriage ended but I love the thing with Blake, wouldn't consider it breaking up either of those marriages no matter when their attraction or friendship started JMO. I find them adorable together! Go Gwen.

Sorry, back to Andi. I'm no fan, but that was just a harmless tweet on pop culture to me, using a popular, overused phrase. I can complain about many things Andi related, but I give her a break on this as just a simple thought she tweeted.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:41 am

Gwen is 7 years older than Blake, perhaps Andi wants to date Justin Beiber or some other 20/21 year old? giggling

I do believe both marriages were over before Gwen and Blake started. She is intense and a fashion icon, so I could totally see Andi wanting to be just like her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345