SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 11 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:40 am

Anyone who's happily single doesn't continuously mention they are happily single IMO and speaking from experience.

She has a tendency to make a point of it, again in her most recent #7thwheelandproudofit hashtag at her Dad's birthday.

She also tweeted she'd gladly take Lace's rose if she's trying to give it away. Sorry Andi, rumour was they didn't want you back, much to your shagrin.

I do like her hair cut though.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 11 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Beach Lover Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Anyone who's happily single doesn't continuously mention they are happily single IMO and speaking from experience.

She has a tendency to make a point of it, again in her most recent #7thwheelandproudofit hashtag at her Dad's birthday.

She also tweeted she'd gladly take Lace's rose if she's trying to give it away. Sorry Andi, rumour was they didn't want you back, much to your shagrin.

I do like her hair cut though.

Did you hear she wanted to go on Ben's season?

I was trying to be optimistic for her when I said she seems content being "happily single". But I actually agree with what you said above and I'm not convinced she is that happy being the single one right now. I've just noticed her favoriting a lot of IG pics of happy couples lately so I'm not sure if she is yearning for that too or if she is just truly happy for them.

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:44 pm

It was "heard" that she did want to go on Ben's season. 
In all fairness to her, it is better to be happily single than miserable in a relationship. I'm sure if the right guy came around she would be happy to trade happily single status and take the risk.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It was "heard" that she did want to go on Ben's season. 
In all fairness to her, it is better to be happily single than miserable in a relationship. I'm sure if the right guy came around she would be happy to trade happily single status and take the risk.

What was the source though? I saw SM tabloids claiming this but I never heard it from anywhere reliable. Honestly that shocks me if it's true. I just would never have pegged Andi as someone that would go back on as a contestant again, especially after having been the lead.  I just don't see it.  If she had any real interest in Ben H. I could only see her maybe contacting him privately to see if there was anything there. I can't imagine she would put herself in such a vulnerable position publicly again.  

I'm not convinced she was that attracted to Ben H enough to make a play for him anyway. I'm sure she thinks he's hot and sweet, but I think it ends there. I think a lot of her comments were because everyone thinks he's hot and it's the thing to do. I could almost see her going for a Ben Z more. She followed him on SM during and after Kaitlyn's season, not Ben H.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:19 pm

Yeah, I don't see Andi wanting to go back. I go think she's majorly crushing on Ben, but she's also very image-conscious and knows how that would look. I also think if Andi wanted to come back, TPTB would have taken her back in a heartbeat. She would be way better for ratings than Becca, because she's someone who would be agressive, command attention, is gorgeous and make the other girls jealous, is super popular, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:36 pm

This has been rehashed before, so not going back into it.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:40 pm

I was happily single for weeks but didn't say that in every update to people. It makes it seem like she's putting on an act.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:44 pm

I'll go back into it. As mentioned several times, there were 5 that expressed a desire to return. Ben wasn't crazy about 4 of them. We know which one won the coin toss because the storyboard called for returnees and he had no choice. I'll say this, I have no idea how Amber got into the mix, as she wasn't mentioned.

Andi tweeted several times Re Ben while he was on K's season, and hinted at being on the show. If you go back to  her tweets, at one point, she indicated he's to young for her. IMO that's about the time she was told, sorry.

As always, sources are never revealed, and everyone has the right to believe or not to believe.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:04 pm

I can see her wanting to go on Ben's season, not because Ben is too dreamy to pass up on, but to make herself relevant again so people will want to buy her stupid book. She could've sold it as a genuine interest in Ben, since everyone seems to think he's the best man on earth. Then again I'm not sure if that's too desperate for her. We all have our limits. Well most do.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:26 pm

I think Ben's a great catch, but not for everyone, and Andi is one I would include in that.  I just think she would eat him up and spit him out.   And if he said "no" to her going on his season then she's obviously not his type either.

Last edited by Beach Lover on Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:54 am

Apologies if this had already been publicized, but here is the release date and write-up for her book from Amazon.
Release date: May 10th, 2016.
"Andi Dorfman, the beloved finalist of season eighteen of The Bachelor who infamously rejected Juan Pablo and went on to star on season ten of The Bachelorette, dishes about what it’s like to live out a love story—and its collapse—in front of the cameras, offering hard-won advice for moving on after a break-up, public or not.

Andi Dorfman, star of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, talks candidly about what it’s like to be courted by twenty-five handsome, single men in this juicy, insider’s peek at dating—and breaking up—on national TV. She shares entertaining and heartfelt stories about her fellow Bachelor alums—many of whom are still close friends—comes clean about calling out Bachelor #18 Juan Pablo for bad behavior, and reflects on her personal challenges and uplifting experiences in love that she hopes will help you get through your own break-ups with grace and style!"

http://www.amazon.com/Its-Not-Okay-Andi-Dorfman/dp/1501132466/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1452484240&sr=8-1&keywords=andi+dorfman

nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 11 87b72b10 nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 11 86669110 nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 11 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:23 am

Thanks. 
I didn't read the link. I just caaaan't. Busy hanging up my undies over the oven racks. I know MeandI will understand. 
She is still dishing over JPG? really? what is it 3 yrs later and will anyone outside of the small TB fishbowl know who the fork he is? Her challenges? Having mom and dad pay for college and grad school and her now upper W. end NYC apartment while she goes on vacay and sleeps in late. Oh woe is me! nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 11 2292733854
Ugh.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345