SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 12 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:25 pm

I thought Andi thought Ben was to young for her?? I remember her tweeting that once..

Back to top Go down

nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 12 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Mustang19 Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:30 pm

$25 bucks for a hardcopy of her book? No thanks. Even if I won the lottery... What a joke she has become.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:30 pm

Beach Lover wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:It was "heard" that she did want to go on Ben's season. 
In all fairness to her, it is better to be happily single than miserable in a relationship. I'm sure if the right guy came around she would be happy to trade happily single status and take the risk.

What was the source though? I saw SM tabloids claiming this but I never heard it from anywhere reliable. Honestly that shocks me if it's true. I just would never have pegged Andi as someone that would go back on as a contestant again, especially after having been the lead.  I just don't see it.  If she had any real interest in Ben H. I could only see her maybe contacting him privately to see if there was anything there. I can't imagine she would put herself in such a vulnerable position publicly again.  

I'm not convinced she was that attracted to Ben H enough to make a play for him anyway. I'm sure she thinks he's hot and sweet, but I think it ends there. I think a lot of her comments were because everyone thinks he's hot and it's the thing to do.  I could almost see her going for a Ben Z more. She followed him on SM during and after Kaitlyn's season, not Ben H.
During K's season, she was always tweeting/faving tweets about Ben H. From the very first episode. She hardly mentioned Ben Z. She was definitely more into the former.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'll go back into it. As mentioned several times, there were 5 that expressed a desire to return. Ben wasn't crazy about 4 of them. We know which one won the coin toss because the storyboard called for returnees and he had no choice. I'll say this, I have no idea how Amber got into the mix, as she wasn't mentioned.

Andi tweeted several times Re Ben while he was on K's season, and hinted at being on the show. If you go back to  her tweets, at one point, she indicated he's to young for her. IMO that's about the time she was told, sorry.

As always, sources are never revealed, and everyone has the right to believe or not to believe.
Are you allowed to say who the other 3 girls were? (Other than Andi and Becca of course.)

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:08 pm

I don't believe that Andi would have gone on Ben's show. I can't see her giving up the control.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:10 pm

eversotrue wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I'll go back into it. As mentioned several times, there were 5 that expressed a desire to return. Ben wasn't crazy about 4 of them. We know which one won the coin toss because the storyboard called for returnees and he had no choice. I'll say this, I have no idea how Amber got into the mix, as she wasn't mentioned.

Andi tweeted several times Re Ben while he was on K's season, and hinted at being on the show. If you go back to  her tweets, at one point, she indicated he's to young for her. IMO that's about the time she was told, sorry.

As always, sources are never revealed, and everyone has the right to believe or not to believe.
Are you allowed to say who the other 3 girls were? (Other than Andi and Becca of course.)
Ashley I mentioned in an interview from the premiere viewing party she was at that she almost went on his season but eventually decided not to, so I'm guessing she was one of the 5?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:13 pm

"Infamously rejected"...funny I don't recall it that way. He didn't seem to be too heartbroken and handled the "rejection" much better than the rejectee.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Thanks. 
I didn't read the link. I just caaaan't. Busy hanging up my undies over the oven racks. I know MeandI will understand. 
She is still dishing over JPG? really? what is it 3 yrs later and will anyone outside of the small TB fishbowl know who the fork he is? Her challenges? Having mom and dad pay for college and grad school and her now upper W. end NYC apartment while she goes on vacay and sleeps in late. Oh woe is me! nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 12 2292733854
Ugh.

nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 12 3806527698  Kasha u always leave me in stitches clapping! cantstopl

Did she reject Juan Pablo tho? I thought she wanted him to beg her to stay only for him to tell her "she barely made it" or was it according to Andi she was a "default"
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:39 pm

cheeky

Distance makes the heart grow fonder and the wine flow stronger when it comes to @chrisbharrison nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 12 2764 nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 12 1f377 #NYC #lurefishbar #nomnomnom by @andi_dorfman
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:42 pm

I second that. cheeky

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:49 pm

Chris Manson and Squeeky Dorkman.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:56 pm

^^
spitcoffee

Last edited by SueSt on Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345