SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 25 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:29 pm

jen689 wrote:Chris Harrison & Andi Dorfman Caught On A Date — Did She Accept His Rose? The truth revealed about the Bachelorette star's relationship with her handsome host. Is love in the air?

RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that Chris Harrison has NOT given Andi Dorfman his final rose. While the former Bachelorette star, 28, posted a picture of herself snuggled up close to the franchise’s handsome host, 44, on Jan. 22, Radar can report that are not an item. “They are not dating,” a source close to production of the show told Radar. “They are good friends.”

“I do not believe that they are together — she has never indicated that,” another insider added. Dorfman instead has been enjoying the single life. “She is still looking for a guy and having fun going out,” the insider explained.

On the Instagram shot, Dorfman posted a suggestive message: “Distance makes the heart grow fonder and the wine flow stronger when it comes to @chrisbharrison #NYC #lurefishbar #nomnomnom” But the insider said that the picture is just of two friends having dinner together. “That’s just her friend who is in town and that’s it,” the insider said. “They’re not sleeping together.”

As Radar previously reported, Dorfman broke up with her fiancé Josh Murray — who she met while starring as The Bachelorette in season 10 — in January 2015. “In the end it was more of a business partnership than a relationship,” a source said.

Radar also reported that Harrison split from his wife Gwen in May 2012 after 18 years of marriage. The couple released a joint-statement at the time revealing that they had decided to get a divorce. “Though we have made this incredibly difficult decision to separate, our love and mutual respect remain, and we look forward to sharing in the lives of our wonderful children,” the statement said.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/chris-harrison-andi-dorfman-not-dating/

Hold up???  Is Andi saying that the relationship with Josh was a business relationship she was not in love with him, and then turn around and treated TOG with such disrespect when he was falling in love with her?  Damn she is gutter.

Back to top Go down

nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 25 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:33 pm

reason wrote:
jen689 wrote:Chris Harrison & Andi Dorfman Caught On A Date — Did She Accept His Rose? The truth revealed about the Bachelorette star's relationship with her handsome host. Is love in the air?

RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that Chris Harrison has NOT given Andi Dorfman his final rose. While the former Bachelorette star, 28, posted a picture of herself snuggled up close to the franchise’s handsome host, 44, on Jan. 22, Radar can report that are not an item. “They are not dating,” a source close to production of the show told Radar. “They are good friends.”

“I do not believe that they are together — she has never indicated that,” another insider added. Dorfman instead has been enjoying the single life. “She is still looking for a guy and having fun going out,” the insider explained.

On the Instagram shot, Dorfman posted a suggestive message: “Distance makes the heart grow fonder and the wine flow stronger when it comes to @chrisbharrison #NYC #lurefishbar #nomnomnom” But the insider said that the picture is just of two friends having dinner together. “That’s just her friend who is in town and that’s it,” the insider said. “They’re not sleeping together.”

As Radar previously reported, Dorfman broke up with her fiancé Josh Murray — who she met while starring as The Bachelorette in season 10 — in January 2015. “In the end it was more of a business partnership than a relationship,” a source said.

Radar also reported that Harrison split from his wife Gwen in May 2012 after 18 years of marriage. The couple released a joint-statement at the time revealing that they had decided to get a divorce. “Though we have made this incredibly difficult decision to separate, our love and mutual respect remain, and we look forward to sharing in the lives of our wonderful children,” the statement said.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/chris-harrison-andi-dorfman-not-dating/

Hold up???  Is Andi saying that the relationship with Josh was a business relationship she was not in love with him, and then turn around and treated TOG with such disrespect when he was falling in love with her?  Damn she is gutter.

I think Josh and Andi did think they loved each other when they got engaged at the end of the show. But the months following the show it became difficult and the love did not last. So toward the end of their relationship, I can see how it might have felt more like a business relationship, so it was time to end it. Just from my observations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:36 pm

Funny I really feel like Nick did fall for her, because as they say he did went into therapy after the show. At the reveal he still seems like he had some feelings for her.  Now although I dont trust CH, he did say she choose the wrong man.  Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:44 pm

I do not believe a word of that she might not be doing it with Chris but she is surely using him to stay relevant . I highly doubt that she broke it off with Josh I think he saw the real Andi and dumped her. All this is saying is she is just a useless **itch that is lying . I guess she forgot about her sit down saying he was the love of her life. I really wish her book would come out and she goes far away. She to me is a pathetic woman that wants to live off others. There is no way she is traveling , living in New York, shopping , and posting IG's daily without the help of some one else helping her out. GET A LIFE ANDI !!!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:52 pm

Maybe CH's chose the wrong man statement was because he was upset Andi didn't dump them both for him (CH) right there at the RC?  question  nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 25 3806527698 nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 25 1838857674

Unfortunately, I have a feeling this is just the beginning... she's going to be popping up everywhere trying to keep her name out there and keep people interested so they'll buy her book. How long before its out?  Rolling Eyes
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:01 pm

Who ever this source is must be close to her, if she can state they aren't sleeping together. They must be with her 24/7 to know that. The only reason this is suddenly a business venture is because she got dumped. At least that what this source is trying to convince everyone.

The business venture IMO was the sit down with CH sobbing like a lunatic without tissue's handy for the most dramatic snotty sit down ever.

Who ever the source is, certainly didn't do her any favours IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:27 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Maybe CH's chose the wrong man statement was because he was upset Andi didn't dump them both for him (CH) right there at the RC?  question  nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 25 3806527698 nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 25 1838857674

Unfortunately, I have a feeling this is just the beginning... she's going to be popping up everywhere trying to keep her name out there and keep people interested so they'll buy her book. How long before its out?  Rolling Eyes

Two months more before her book is out . April is the launching . Not sure what is the date.

nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 25 Eb97c9
nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 25 9zt107nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 25 Xgicucnomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 25 Oaw2uvnomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 25 2pqw5k8nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 25 30szzaunomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 25 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:41 pm

Amazon says May 10th but she twitted April. scratch

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 25 8367-910 nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 25 I_got_13 nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 25 E5kqdm15 nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 25 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Who ever this source is must be close to her, if she can state they aren't sleeping together. They must be with her 24/7 to know that. The only reason this is suddenly a business venture is because she got dumped. At least that what this source is trying to convince everyone.

The business venture IMO was the sit down with CH sobbing like a lunatic without tissue's handy for the most dramatic snotty sit down ever.

Who ever the source is, certainly didn't do her any favours IMO.

I agree with every word GA and your flare for words had me rofl rofl hehehe hehehe

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:49 pm

My source told me her source lives in her underwear drawer and goes by Victoria.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:52 pm

Maybe the "source"knows who MeAndi is and is not sleeping with because said source IS sleeping with her. nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 25 3806527698

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:54 pm

^^^^^ cantstopl
Nice one Kasha!!

Will we have to put up with a book tour or talk show appearances too? Good god, when will it go away?

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345