SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 26 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:59 pm

cantstopl cantstopl

Kashathediva wrote:My source told me her source lives in her underwear drawer and goes by Victoria.

I love Kash.

Back to top Go down

nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 26 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by SueSt Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:30 pm

mindless wrote:Well I find Josh about the least attractive male contestant I can think of from the last few seasons, so I just couldn't. All I see is Gaston. *shudder*

Not that CH is attractive either, but at least he's smart. That always makes people more attractive in my eyes. Too bad he's using his smarts for evil.

OMG Mindless, Gaston, TOTALLY!! cantstopl
Not convinced that CH is smart, savvy, yes, but smart??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:34 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:She speaks for herself and others too. Rolling Eyes
That's MeAndi all the way. no

Good one, AAL! giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Who ever this source is must be close to her, if she can state they aren't sleeping together. They must be with her 24/7 to know that. The only reason this is suddenly a business venture is because she got dumped. At least that what this source is trying to convince everyone.

The business venture IMO was the sit down with CH sobbing like a lunatic without tissue's handy for the most dramatic snotty sit down ever.

Who ever the source is, certainly didn't do her any favours IMO.

spitcoffee
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:38 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Maybe CH's chose the wrong man statement was because he was upset Andi didn't dump them both for him (CH) right there at the RC?  question  nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 26 3806527698 nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 26 1838857674

Unfortunately, I have a feeling this is just the beginning... she's going to be popping up everywhere trying to keep her name out there and keep people interested so they'll buy her book. How long before its out?  Rolling Eyes

If that had happened, for once it would have been true that it was "the most dramatic (and vomit inducing) FRC ever"

Would CH have sat in chair on wheels at AFTR to switch back and forth between host and one half of the new couple? cantstopl

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:47 am

Well, I'm glad that Andi and CH aren't hooking up Smiley.

As for the "business partnership" comment, I think it's more along the lines of that things felt forced at the end, they fell out of love, etc. Just like when a lot of couples who break up who are living together feel like "roommates" at the end of the relationship. IMO, of course.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:16 am

kimberlyg wrote:Well, I'm glad that Andi and CH aren't hooking up Smiley.

As for the "business partnership" comment, I think it's more along the lines of that things felt forced at the end, they fell out of love, etc.  Just like when a lot of couples who break up who are living together feel like "roommates" at the end of the relationship.  IMO, of course.
This is not so unusual, it was like this for many of TB early seasons: many of the final couples barely lasted until the airing for the FRC was shown. Blob and Estella, PLO and Jen are good examples.
However, the couple found out they could make money off of interview rounds and promos, so staying together for _______ amount of time was good on many fronts. The show benefitted by showing the couple lasted a while and the couple benefitted by being out there, getting hits etc. (Emily and F are a great example)
So yeah the couple could be long over and it's simply good business to stay together until the show says or they put their foot down. Recent example: Chris S and Whitney. I bet she wanted to leave long before she did.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:58 am

I am intrigue about andi's book though. It looks like it is going to be interesting what she wrote on her book.I mean what is exactly she did talk about her book? If it is not about her past rel in bachelor/bachelorette . It will be funny if she ever talks about her pre - bachelor life giggling I would like to see how she talks in public about her book when her book  tour will start wrapping up . I am sure this is going to be a heck of a "tell all book ". They will buy her book because a lot of people are going to get intrigue about her and her exes on her book  not the other way around . Jmo . I wonder if CH has already a copy of her book laugh out loud ..

nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 26 Eb97c9
nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 26 9zt107nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 26 Xgicucnomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 26 Oaw2uvnomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 26 2pqw5k8nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 26 30szzaunomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 26 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:08 am

I am sure in Andi's mind she thinks her book is going to be the best book ever.
She probably thinks her book will be the Kanye of books - the greatest of all time!! :dripdrip

Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:04 am

What separates this book from anything a 20-25 yr old young woman has already experienced probably several times? Her stint on reality tv? OK Courtney and others wrote that book.
A break up? Who has not had that by this age? So what will the draw be that is a true draw by the time this book comes out? I don't get it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:32 pm

Nothing will be special or different about this book except that there are different players involved. I don't see people buying it for her tips on how to get over a breakup, but to get the dirt on Josh, Nick and JP. It's basically a hard cover tabloid story with Andi as the sole source.
The only people I see buying it are Andi worshippers and some avid Bachelor fans but that may be enough to make it a best seller. Andi has 944k followers just on IG (if they are all legit, which I doubt). If every one of her followers bought her book, she would be a best selling author. I think that's what she's banking on.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:41 pm

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

Kashathediva wrote:What separates this book from anything a 20-25 yr old young woman has already experienced probably several times? Her stint on reality tv? OK Courtney and others wrote that book.
A break up? Who has not had that by this age? So what will the draw be that is a true draw by the time this book comes out? I don't get it.

I get it she is going to say which one of her ex is good in bed, who has the bigger stick and who is the worse. That is all she can write.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345