SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 27 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by nannymargie Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:19 pm

kimberlyg wrote:Well, I'm glad that Andi and CH aren't hooking up Smiley.

As for the "business partnership" comment, I think it's more along the lines of that things felt forced at the end, they fell out of love, etc.  Just like when a lot of couples who break up who are living together feel like "roommates" at the end of the relationship.  IMO, of course.

There is no way in hell that I think that Andi and Josh was a business relationship. If the tears from the interview with CH about the breakup were fake this girls deserves an Oscar.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 27 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Mustang19 Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:20 pm

IMO, CH and Andi are not an item, she just likes to through out teasers. As for the source, and her relationship with Josh being a business arrangement, I don't buy that either. Andi said Josh was the love of her life, and her biggest failure in life was their relationship ending. Get a job, Andi, and do something productive for once.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:41 pm

I never saw this "great love" between Andi and Josh so I wouldn't be surprised if it was mostly a business arrangement towards the end of it. They just seemed like any other failed Bach couple to me who thought they were in love and eventually realized it was just a result of being in the bubble. They weren't any more special or different than anyone else. cheeky

Kashathediva wrote:What separates this book from anything a 20-25 yr old young woman has already experienced probably several times? Her stint on reality tv? OK Courtney and others wrote that book.
A break up? Who has not had that by this age? So what will the draw be that is a true draw by the time this book comes out? I don't get it.

Perhaps she'll tell us all about her boring sex life that is supposed to be private according to her at the ATFR. Oh wait Courtney already did that too. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:55 pm

I never saw love between her and Josh and believed she loved Nick but was too scared of a real relationship or she in fact didn't want one after all. no no I assumed that's why she picked the choice that was most familiar to her and/or easier to get out of.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:55 pm

nannymargie wrote:There is no way that I think Andi and Josh was a business relationship.  If the tears from the interview with CH about the breakup were fake this girls deserves an Oscar.
The business relationship could have been Josh's doing. Maybe he focused too much on Advocare and wanted Andi's help. She didnt want to put a lot of time/effort into Advocare because she had business ideas of her own. Sometimes no matter how much you love someone it just doesn't work out. If you don't bring out the best in each other like Andi said they didn't that's dysfunctional love JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:04 pm

That business relationship was apparent as early on as that visit to Kleinfeld's in the early fall. That was pretty much the description I received any time a camera or mic was not in sight.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:33 pm

rhondam wrote:I never saw love between her and Josh and believed she loved Nick but was too scared of a real relationship or she in fact didn't want one after all. no no I assumed that's why she picked the choice that was most familiar to her and/or easier to get out of.
I think Nick would have complemented Andi and been supportive of her pursuits.  He wouldn't have been in competition with her business ideas like Josh was. I think she saw Josh as the good looking athlete who came from a well known family.  She wanted to allow her Dad to have a relationship with his college football quarterback crush. I don't think Andi was/is introspective enough to allow herself to be with a guy like Nick JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:38 pm

I tend to believe Andi was really in love with Josh, since she was acting so pathetic after the breakup AKA when she got dumped. Though perhaps it was more about it being such a huge blow to her ego. In any case, it was an immature love and I never expected them to last. Clearly she was in no rush to get married or start a family, nor did she have any clue what to do with her life. It's hard to settle down when you're living in some fantasy land.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:43 pm

IMO Andi's One True Love Is and Was Andi.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:22 pm

I saw a love story with Andi and Josh. Editing can do a lot but it can't force that kind of chemistry.  It may have been "bubble" love, but they were in love I believe. And I think it was still there for a while after filming ended.  I don't think they would have been together basically 24/7 during the few months that the show aired if they didn't want to be. That wouldn't have been necessary in a "business agreement" and especially since most couples only get SH visits every few weeks. They went above and beyond to be together and that's when I think they were probably most in love.  I still saw the spark between them in the ATFR and on Jimmy Kimmel and in fan pics that were taken without them knowing. But I started to see a major shift in their body language a month or so after the finale aired.  I think that's when the bubble burst.

Andi in her cry fest with CH got very emotional when reminiscing about the day of the proposal and the time they spent at the house together afterwards.  Josh was all over her at that time. I'm sure it was pretty passionate and intense so it's not really surprising that she might say she had never experienced that kind of love before.  But she didn't really reflect on those months after the finale aired except to say they had been "struggling" for a while. So that's where it probably became more of a "let's try to make this work to please the fans and to get some great opportunities" type of agreement.  Like others have said, this likely was the exact same type situation with many other Bach couples too once they got out of the bubble.  The difference may be that Andi's more of an aggressive control freak than many other leads or F1's and was maybe blindsided when Josh called it quits and it wasn't on her terms or in her timeline. How dare he? That could be why she seemed so devastated and considered it her "biggest failure", and maybe why there seems to be so much disdain between these two now.

Any way you look at it though, her book is just unnecessary.  it's just her way of staying relevant, making some extra cash, and probably spinning the story of the breakup to best make herself look good and Josh bad. And she may take down Nick and JP in the process too.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:32 pm

rhondam wrote:I never saw love between her and Josh and believed she loved Nick but was too scared of a real relationship or she in fact didn't want one after all. no no I assumed that's why she picked the choice that was most familiar to her and/or easier to get out of.

I guess we all see things differently but I saw she was in love with Josh. The happiness on both their faces for months after showed it that they were truly in love. What happened we will never know the whole story and all have our own opinions on it.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:35 pm

nannymargie wrote:
There is no way in hell that I think that Andi and Josh was a business relationship.  If the tears from the interview with CH about the breakup were fake this girls deserves an Oscar.

I don't think Andi deserves an Oscar.
I just think her tears are fake because that's who she is - fake.
Fake tears come easy to her, JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345