SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truth - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Calivibes1966 Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:47 pm

***edited*** I saw her at the airport this week and she had very little makeup on if any and she looked better than she did on the show and after. I don't know her, but I have friends that do, and I haven't heard a single bad word spoken about her from those that do know her. Not saying she doesn't have a different side but those that know her seem to really like her. IMO **edited**

Calivibes1966

Back to top Go down

truth - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:50 pm

I had actually heard from people that she was really stunning IRL too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:05 pm

I saw Andi in CA. I just stated my opinion based on my observations.

I am not asking anyone to agree with me Nor do I appreciate being "called out" on my opinion.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:09 pm

Seabear wrote:I saw Andi in CA.  I just stated my opinion based on my observations.

I am not asking anyone to agree with me Nor do I appreciate being "called out" on my opinion.

JMO

Thanks for the reminder!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:32 pm

That's what we do on a discussion thread: discuss.
Reminder there is a fan thread for MEandI that gets lots of traffic for only positive views.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:10 pm

Calivibes1966 wrote:***edited*** I saw her at the airport this week and she had very little makeup on if any and she looked better than she did on the show and after. I don't know her, but I have friends that do, and I haven't heard a single bad word spoken about her from those that do know her. Not saying she doesn't have a different side but those that know her seem to really like her. IMO **edited**

I have no doubt that she is well liked by her inner circle. She seems fun and witty and I'm sure her friends have learned to appreciate her for the feisty woman she is. She seems very supportive and loyal to the friends she has. What I question more is how she may treat those people that aren't necessarily her peers. I'm sure she is able to turn on the charm when she's out at events and meeting people that she deems "cool" or fans that lavish her with complements, but how does she treat those she considers "beneath' her? That to me is a true indicator of a person's character and how kind they are. I have no personal experience with Andi myself, but I have seen multiple comments from people who have crossed paths with her and said she was unfriendly and rude. Maybe she has just found her place in NYC where an aggressive personality is more the norm vs. the friendly sweet south.

As far as her looks, I still think she looks different than when she was on the Bachelorette and in Atlanta, but weight loss and new make-up techniques could be the reason. I tend to prefer her more natural look & not so much the heavy eye makeup she's been sporting more lately. Btw, I too had heard she's more beautiful in person, but everyone has their own concept of beauty, so it just depends on who you talk to.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Calivibes1966 Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:43 pm

I wasn't calling anyone out, sorry. Just saying that she seems to have a strong inner circle. Maybe she's just not great at letting people see the real her. I have to say if I was critiqued on everything I said I would fail miserably. I'm just happy to know that there is a good side to her that we might not get to see

Calivibes1966

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:31 pm

That's the thing about human nature. We are all made up of good things and not so good things.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:01 pm

@AndiDorfman
Funny how the people that talk the most are the ones who know the least ...2:06 PM - 28 Jan 2016

I thought her tweet was maybe about the political debate but someone tweeted back referring to the Radar Online "source" and the "business deal" between her and Josh. The thing is, if her tweet was to imply that that source had no clue, then she could also be implying that they were wrong about her and CH not sleeping together too. She only favorited one response, and that was from a girl apologizing for spreading the CH dating rumor because she was excited about it. She did not favorite the tweet from the person defending her relationship with Josh as having not been a business deal.

I still think these two are together. Neither her or CH have personally come out to deny it, just a tabloid "source" which everyone now assumes is reliable. There are still too many subtle clues leading me to believe they are definitely more than friends.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:08 pm

Beach Lover wrote:@AndiDorfman
Funny how the people that talk the most are the ones who know the least ...2:06 PM - 28 Jan 2016

I thought her tweet was maybe about the political debate but someone tweeted back referring to the Radar Online "source" and the "business deal" between her and Josh. The thing is, if her tweet was to imply that that source had no clue, then she could also be implying that they were wrong about her and CH not sleeping together too. She only favorited one response, and that was from a girl apologizing for spreading the CH dating rumor because she was excited about it. She did not favorite the tweet from the person defending her relationship with Josh as having not been a business deal.

I still think these two are together. Neither her or CH have personally come out to deny it, just a tabloid "source" which everyone now assumes is reliable.  There are still too many subtle clues leading me to believe they are definitely more than friends.

I'm curious about what subtle clues are you referring to. You mentioned that Andi favorited the tweet about her and CH not sleeping together but did not favorite the one about her relationship not being a business deal. If you think by not favoriting the business deal tweet Andi was confirming that the relationship was nothing more than a business deal then you would also have to believe that there is no truth to the CH rumor based on her favoriting that tweet, yet you are sure Chris and Andi are together.

I think it's impossible to know what is true and what isn't based on a few tweets. It's my opinion that Andi and CH are friends and it is very consistent with her personality and sense of humor to post a picture about a date night with him. I find her captions humorous and I also think she somethimes likes to stir things up a bit. That fact that neither of them has publicly denied the relationship doesn't mean anything in my opinion because people will still find a way to spin it the way they want to. I also don't believe for a minute that her relationship with Josh was a business partnership. I think they were genuinely in love and unfortunately things didn't work out and we will never know what really happened. I guess regarding Andi and CH, only time will tell.

Elle

Back to top Go down

Post by Calivibes1966 Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:44 pm

I agree with you Elle! I don't think there's any way Andi would be posting a pic and the two of them would joke about dating as much as they do if they actually were in fact in a relationship. When we start seeing pictures of them together that they DONT post then I think we might have a situation on our hands laugh out loud

Calivibes1966

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:47 pm

Elle wrote:
Beach Lover wrote:@AndiDorfman

I still think these two are together. Neither her or CH have personally come out to deny it, just a tabloid "source" which everyone now assumes is reliable.  There are still too many subtle clues leading me to believe they are definitely more than friends.

I'm curious about what subtle clues are you referring to. You mentioned that Andi favorited the tweet about her and CH not sleeping together but did not favorite the one about her relationship not being a business deal. If you think by not favoriting the business deal tweet Andi was confirming that the relationship was nothing more than a business deal then you would also have to believe that there is no truth to the CH rumor based on her favoriting that tweet, yet you are sure Chris and Andi are together.

I think it's impossible to know what is true and what isn't based on a few tweets. It's my opinion that Andi and CH are friends and it is very consistent with her personality and sense of humor to post a picture about a date night with him. I find her captions humorous and I also think she somethimes likes to stir things up a bit. That fact that neither of them has publicly denied the relationship doesn't mean anything in my opinion because people will still find a way to spin it the way they want to. I also don't believe for a minute that her relationship with Josh was a business partnership. I think they were genuinely in love and unfortunately things didn't work out and we will never know what really happened. I guess regarding Andi and CH, only time will tell.

I agree, Andi likes to stir things up. What other reason is there to post outwardly flirtatious social media posts and then never deny the rumors that are started because of it?

And although I'm not sure they are a couple, I have a very strong suspicion that they have at least 'flirted" with the idea of being together or have taken it beyond friends at some point, as in "benefits".

And Twitter favorites don't tell a whole story but had she favorited the tweet from the person who felt her and Josh were not a business deal, then I would see that as Andi confirming the fact that were not a business deal.  But she didn't, although I'm not sure she would favorite any tweet related to Josh at this point, so it's probably a mute point.  She did favorite the  tweet from the girl that was excited about the idea of her and CH together. But that girl also apologized for "spreading the rumor of them dating".  So what part of that tweet did Andi like, the fact that someone was excited about them as a couple, or the apology?  Hard to tell.

As far as the subtle hints. I'll make you a list. I just don't have time right now.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345