SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Alanna Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:25 pm

I feel sorry for her. I think this break up messed with her in a big way. Imo, it was devastating twice over for her. First, she let him in for real which is totally out of character for her so she was/is messed up personally from it and second, she's a perfectionist and this is a huge, public failure. Yikes all around.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Beach Lover Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:46 pm

Alanna wrote:I feel sorry for her. I think this break up messed with her in a big way. Imo, it was devastating twice over for her. First, she let him in for real which is totally out of character for her so she was/is messed up personally from it and second, she's a perfectionist and this is a huge, public failure. Yikes all around.

I think this break up messed with her too but I think it messed with her ex as well. And I don't think this is such a huge public failure. Breakups happen all the time, especially in that franchise. Not to mention there were many much more high profile breakups this past year.

But I wonder if she requested that they not show anything with her and her ex in clips for the Bach special because it was pretty much ignored. In fact, she barely acknowledges that relationship now. In interviews she just talks about how she dated 26 guys in a year. You would never know she was engaged to one guy for eight months. He's just one of the masses apparently. It's almost like a defense mechanism for her to minimize it.

I wonder how she felt about Josh being in NYC for Valentines Day. She was very quiet on her SM all weekend. Maybe she sent Sharleen to the event to spy and report back to her giggling .

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:01 pm

These days Andi is just a mess. She looks a mess and she sounds like one when she is talking. She doesn't seem to know what she wants and can't seem to stick out any project to completion... other than this book...which I assume is being written by someone else anyway. It will be coming out shortly and I wonder what she will be like if it isn't successful? Will she think of it as another public failure or will she just move on? Should be interesting.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:11 pm

Maddybachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 40 12716777_523340367824393_1666532541_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE4NTMyOTU5MzUwMzM2OTAyMw%3D%3D
caryfetman Got to have a fun night of dinner & laughs off campus with good friends @higgins.ben @andi_dorfman @chrisbharrison @andrewbfirestone #bachelorwedding #bachelor #lovehim 

Bringing this over from the Social Media No Discussion thread.... In CH's AOL interview/Q&A, he said that he took Ben and Andrew golfing because he thought they'd hit it off. Well I'm wondering if this is from that evening, after golf?? I just think it's interesting that Andi was along for this. Hmmm, more to fuel the speculation of Andi/CH IMO.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:14 pm

Damn almost lost my meal thinking CH and Andi shacking up as per Christley knows best love that guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:21 pm

I'd say that is pretty good confirmation of a close "friendship" between Andi and Chris.  I got the answer for my AOL interview question just answered by this photo.  Since that interview took place in NYC maybe CH was in the city to spend Valentines day with his "sweetie." :gotcha: laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud   She recently said she was working on getting into a relationship or something like that. hmmm laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:24 pm

Am I the only one thinking she did something with her face?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:25 pm

Her cheeks look totally different

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:28 pm

She turn ugly over night botox or surgery. Such a young pretty woman gone botox/surgery for what fame?

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:32 pm

Yes, so unnecessary duh

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:33 pm

Miyala wrote:Am I the only one thinking she did something with her face?

Nope. She looks really weird. Really really weird.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:33 pm

Its sad. Something must have made her very very insecure.

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345