SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 43 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Beach Lover Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:52 am

Andi's been unusually quiet on SM these last few days. I thought we'd be barraged with NYFW photos by now or even Galentines day pics with her girl squad. No IG tags of her either. Maybe she's attending these shows under the radar or maybe she spent a cozy weekend at her apartment with a certain someone. Is CH still in NY?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

NYC - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 43 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Stacia620 Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:54 am

She was probably at home depressed because her Josh was auctioned off to the highest bidder.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:52 pm

^^^Hahaha, good one! But I think she would be eating that up.
Maybe she was depressed because he was there with a stunning blonde. I mean, Sharleen had to notice if others in the crowd did.  But saying that would mean she's still not over it or him, and it would appear she is.

Who knows why she's so quiet. It just seems unusual for her especially with it being fashion week there. She didn't live tweet the Bachelor or Grammy's last night either. Maybe she's being quiet on SM because she is out actively pursuing a relationship? giggling
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:36 pm

I doubt it. JMO The only successful relationship she has had lately is with her mirror or perhaps her phone to take a selfie.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:40 pm

actively pursuing a relationship

Another one of those dumb things MeAndi has said in public when asked if she's dating. She BS's her way through interviews, and that's another little tick mark that made me think she's giving suttle clues, but not.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Another one of those dumb things MeAndi has said in public when asked if she's dating. She BS's her way through interviews, and that's another little tick mark that made me think she's giving suttle clues, but not.

Exactly. So if your theory is correct, what do you think is holding CH back from going public with their relationship?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:04 pm

Probably waiting to work the perfect PR moment.

He used to come here often for the Jimmy V Celebrity Golf tournament and I will say that he looked very different in real life in casual clothes - much different than TB CH. His hair was kinda longish. He wore jeans, leather jacket, bracelets - much less staid-looking. In that regard I could see them as a pair per her pic above.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:31 pm

Is this another subtle hint?  CH was in NYC last Friday. She hasn't been seen since then. Is it a stretch to say she likely flew back with him on his private jet for a cozy weekend?  These two are just becoming so obvious.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB3PGNwzdj_/?taken-by=andi_dorfman
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:41 pm

Beach Lover wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Exactly. So if your theory is correct, what do you think is holding CH back from going public with their relationship?

This is my speculation. This started early last year and I might even think during the break up in January the way he stuck up for her at times.  They may be testing the waters to see if it's really going anywhere. They can't possible make it public unless they are absolutely certain. CH can't afford any scandal plus, he would be dipping in the company ink sort of speak. They probably don't want to deal with the media unless it's a relationship worth persuing.  NYC - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 43 2498057887 The way she answered the interviewer in that clip said a lot to me. She shyly turned her head away then back, and she didn't even let the person finish the question, she already knew what she was going to ask. She said one picture and everyone thinks they are dating. Someone saw a snapchat of her at Kelly's house, and CH was mentioned, and Andi asked if he was cheating on her. I didn't save the post, but that was quite awhile ago, someone please CMIIW. She said she gave up dating in 2015, and is thinking about it for 2016. The thing with Andi is IMO, she thinks she a great interviewer, she thinks she says all the right things, where in fact IMO I can read her like a book. IMO She pours on the southern drawl when she's fibbing.

btw she's just getting back from Cali. Some wondered why she was so quiet the last few days. Smiley

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB3PGNwzdj_/
andi_dorfman
NYC - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 43 2708  Cali! You always seem to be bring the warmth at just the right time! Home bound ✈️ #NYC
NYC - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 43 270c

Yes I'm sure you were warmed up. laugh out loud Another sign, is depression. One usually can't stand not being out in the open which is a strain on the relationship. They either put up with it or once they feel they are taken advantage of then it's splitsville. Sounds like she might have needed some sort of reassurance by her IG "just the right time". Last time she was in Cali was for the filming of J/T's wedding. Jan 22nd? something like that.

I hate to say it but in my days, years ago, this type of behavior was common in my workplace. I know all the signs of sneaking around, and what people would do to spend time with the one they were seeing on the side. They think no one knows, where as everyone  knows just from their behavior. I think that's when my interest in sleuthing really began. Those of us that weren't involved, we certainly enjoyed looking for the signs. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:54 pm

Or she didn't want to be in NYC given 2 of her exes where there hanging out?

I just don't even want to think about her secretly dating CH. NYC - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 43 623245435 NYC - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 43 1838857674

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

NYC - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 43 8367-910 NYC - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 43 I_got_13 NYC - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 43 E5kqdm15 NYC - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 43 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:05 pm

And it was valentines day. :sweetheart: :sweetheart:

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:09 pm

Well at least CH is of age & hopefully they did something other then eat ice cream in bed! NYC - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 43 2498057887

(talking about Josh and his new gf for those that don't get it laugh out loud)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

NYC - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 43 8367-910 NYC - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 43 I_got_13 NYC - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 43 E5kqdm15 NYC - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 43 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345