SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 44 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:16 pm

Why would she go to Cali for 2 days and not say why she went? She's always bragging when she travels.

laugh out loud Linds, maybe they 2pop while watching the wedding.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

NYC - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 44 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by rhondam Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:52 am

Another possible clue was in CH's recent interview by, I think it was an Entertainment Tonight exclusive while at the wedding, when the interviewer asked him how about him, was he planning on getting married again (paraphrasing) and he looked up as if he was looking at someone nearby out of the frame or hoping someone wasn't nearby and didn't hear the question (I'm not sure which). Anyway I wondered if that was Andi nearby or him hoping she wasn't nearby. It came to mind then but I forgot to post about it. Im sorry I can't post it here but I honestly have no idea what thread its in. It was from the wedding so not too long ago.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:07 am

Yes rhondam, I mentioned it as well. He said he would gladly walk down the isle for the right woman. I will find it and post it in the No discussion thread.

ETA: also look at the way her body language behaves when she's asked about CH.

jen689 wrote:EXCLUSIVE: Andi Dorfman Addresses Rumors She's Dating Chris Harrison

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:18 am

Oh yes that was the interview. Now watching it again, I think he just looked up out of the frame because of a distraction, you can hear the noise. But yes I did see Andi's sly smile and glance away as if she has a big secret. Hmm If they are for sure dating, I wonder if they'll go public after the dust from Ben's season settles a bit?
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:19 am

I think MEandI is crushin on Chris Manson. I don't think CM would mind hitting on that and may have. But I don't see Chris Manson wanting a permanent laundromat with MEandI's name on it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:22 am

Now that she's back in NYC and she has all the time in the world,  she really should change her andidorfman.net link in her twitter bio because it takes you to viewing links for AOL weather bachelor bachelorette and male strippers in Vegas links.  NYC - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 44 1f648  NYC - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 44 1f648

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:26 am

Bingo! That's it! She is pursuing a relationship with an AOL Las Vegas male stripper!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:01 am

If she is dating Chris H. it is for money and fame, not true love imo.  I'm really beginning to think that money and fame IS what she really wants after all.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:15 am

Stacia620 wrote:If she is dating Chris H. it is for money and fame, not true love imo.  I'm really beginning to think that money and fame IS what she really wants after all.

I say listen to Kayne West song she is a g********

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:23 am

Is the worst thing dating CH? or not being able to talk about him??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:39 am

Dating him. Wouldn't think twice about it. But wouldn't be in that situation either.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:13 pm

My opinion of her ever since her stint on JPG's season was all she wanted was money and fame and the courtroom was the last place we'd find her. That has not changed for me. Everything she does, she thinks and acts, like she's a famous person, however, she's accomplished nothing IMO. She can't even have an accurate link to her website on her twitter account. She started a blog, and posted a couple of times, and that was it. Now it's been taken over by hackers, and she doesn't even realize it.

She'll stick it out with CH if in fact she is seeing him on the side, which I believe she is. He will be her Hunter.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345