SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 57 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:36 pm

Some do, some don't.
I don't. Perhaps a boink, but that's a stretch for me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 57 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:42 pm

Perhaps a boink. cantstopl

Hilarious. I think Andi only dreams of getting her hands on CH's bank account and the notoriety that would come with that. CH can do better.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:00 pm

My money is on a boink even if the thought of CM's naked dadbod on top of anyone makes me violently ill.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:08 pm

bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 57 297491761 bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 57 2292733854 bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 57 623245435

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:53 pm

sosleepy wrote:Ok, I do not follow MeAndI. Didn't like her then, don't care to keep up with her now. I always kind of thought the CH rumors was just teasing, not serious. But do you guys really think there is reason to think they might be an item? Like for real?

I have no proof but I've been suspicious for a long time. I for some strange reason am enjoying adding up the clues, even though they may be clues to just me. laugh out loud Maybe it's the sleuther in me.

Just as a reminder. This isn't a spoiler thread, therefore no spoilers with regards to JoJo's season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:37 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Ok, I do not follow MeAndI. Didn't like her then, don't care to keep up with her now. I always kind of thought the CH rumors was just teasing, not serious. But do you guys really think there is reason to think they might be an item? Like for real?

I have no proof but I've been suspicious for a long time. I for some strange reason am enjoying adding up the clues, even though they may be clues to just me. laugh out loud Maybe it's the sleuther in me.

Just as a reminder. This isn't a spoiler thread, therefore no spoilers with regards to JoJo's season.

And I read GAs posts on this because I find this hilarious. Regardless if they are booking or more, she is the lead that is closest to him imo. So she is (in the words of Jose mourinho ) "the special one".

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:50 am

bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 57 3806527698 Kasha

I can totally see them " boinking"  :yes: , I sorta saw some flirtatious moments between CM and Meandi during her season. CM liked Meandi the most out of all the bettes, and certainly has grown closer after her breakup with Josh.

GA you may be unto something, the intimate dinners makes me go hmmmm.....

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 57 1f49b  bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 57 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:47 am

I'm actually surprised CH hasn't gotten with a former contestant yet. Jeff Probst dated a Survivor contestant for a while. May as well be Andi- if he's gonna do it, it probably should be a higher profile Bachelorette and not a lowly contestant. bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 57 3806527698 Perhaps CH is just closest to her because she's the only Bachelorette still single and ready to mingle. There were those CH/Emily rumors for a while, I remember.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:24 pm

CH had it bad for Emily.....it just never went further than his fantasies.  With Andi and CH....I totally get a friends with benefits vibe at the bare minimum. Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:34 pm

The decision to move to NYC alone had me questioning her motives. It's not like she moved to work for some big company, or had any big offers that she didn't have in Atlanta. She could have written a book while living in Atlanta. She's not doing anything different in NYC that she couldn't have done in Atlanta other than not being so noticeable? bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 57 2498057887

She really needs to change her website on her bio, which has been hacked.

The comment CH made after the break up, she chose the wrong guy is when I started to get suspicious. Surely he didn't mean Nick.

:stirthepot

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The decision to move to NYC alone had me questioning her motives. It's not like she moved to work for some big company, or had any big offers that she didn't have in Atlanta. She could have written a book while living in Atlanta. She's not doing anything different in NYC that she couldn't have done in Atlanta other than not being so noticeable?  bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 57 2498057887

She really needs to change her website on her bio, which has been hacked.

The comment CH made after the break up, she chose the wrong guy is when I started to get suspicious. Surely he didn't mean Nick.

:stirthepot

I thought he did back then, but now I am not so sure. I just like reading the updates. Two incredibly vain and disingenuous people, they actually might be a pairing that spared everyone else. IMO they won't ever be a real couple as long as CM is host, his eye wanders too much and MeAndi is possessive and jealous, it would be toxic.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:20 pm

Funny GA I thought he was saying she should have choosen Nick, because I do think Nick was really in love with her. If he was talking about himself then the low standard I have for CH is even lower now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345