SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:37 pm

She only went on the show to be the B'ette anyway so why does it matter who the Bachelor was? I guess it must have been a huge blow to her ego when he hit it and quit it and then told her she almost didn't make it over Renee. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Mustang19 Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:53 pm

Linds911 wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:can you see it somewhere without having a snapchat account?

No you need an account... She was with Kelly & Christy @ her parents house and commenting about Ben & other jokes. Drinking her usual red wine of course so I say that's to blame for things she said laugh out loud idk seems to me like Kelly was trying to get her to lash about things.

Thank you, Linds. Didn't really want to sign up for Snapchat, so thanks for the recap! Smiley
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Beach Lover wrote: It's hard to recap, but basically Kelly and Christy Hanson were at the Dorfmans watching Bachelor all while Andi was sporting a bathrobe and getting her hair processed. Lots of wine drinking, moaning over how hot and sweet Ben is and how they got jipped with Juan Pablo. Andi had her face in her phone most of the time but she had no shortage of quips. I don't think it was the wine talking, I think that's very much the real Andi. You have to see it. Wish I could bring it over.

Yup, she'll complain about that till doomsday. However, she's not grateful because if it wasn't for JPG choosing her supposed BFF, she wouldn't have gone on to be the 'ette. Besides, did she really want to fall in love on JPG's season and not go on her own season? She really should keep her mouth shut.

She's not looking at the bigger picture. That's how I feel about my ex. I will never say I regret marrying him or feel I got jipped because then I wouldn't have my kids or grandkids. Andi should be grateful she was on because she went on to her own show and made these wonderful friends from it. Can't have it both ways.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:58 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Beach Lover.  Yes.  That was the real Andi.  Being with her very good friends from a show that they were all on in which not many cared for the Bachelor they got including the franchise.  It felt like a pajama party, loved Andi's pj's and beautiful robe getting her hair done, having a glass a wine and clowning around in her parent's home.  I saw nothing different than the Andi that has tweeted live ever since she was on Juan's season and all her fans love it.  Love her wit and the fact that she can have a very good time with her friends.  Nothing wrong with that.   Just a difference of opinions I'd say.  

Not sure where the difference of opinion comes in to play here. Seems we agree that's the real Andi.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:35 pm

Beach Lover wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:Beach Lover.  Yes.  That was the real Andi.  Being with her very good friends from a show that they were all on in which not many cared for the Bachelor they got including the franchise.  It felt like a pajama party, loved Andi's pj's and beautiful robe getting her hair done, having a glass a wine and clowning around in her parent's home.  I saw nothing different than the Andi that has tweeted live ever since she was on Juan's season and all her fans love it.  Love her wit and the fact that she can have a very good time with her friends.  Nothing wrong with that.   Just a difference of opinions I'd say.  

Not sure where the difference of opinion comes in to play here. Seems we agree that's the real Andi.

And if that's the "real Andi", what's wrong with what she was doing last night? I'm confused. I don't see anything wrong with her friends helping her with her hair, them drinking wine and watching the Bachelor with her parents. Maybe someone can explain what's wrong with that.
But anyway, I don't see any difference between the snapchat videos and the way Andi was depicted on The Bachelor and Bachelorette. I see the same person or at least very similar person to what we saw on the show. So if these snapchat videos show the "real" Andi, then I guess what we saw on the show was pretty real too.
You may not like her but I see the same person both in the public and on snapchat.

Last edited by AnandaMarie on Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:36 pm

I'm not sure how she got jippped on JPG's season. He fell for Nikki early, like other leads fall early, there's always a F3, who usually go on to be the next ette which was Andi, who also fell for a F1 early. Why put the Bachelor down? They got to travel to beautiful countries. Maybe they would have been happier with Farmer Douche in Iowa.

Say what you will about his season, but he and his F1 were together for awhile, and they appeared to have a wonderful time travelling. It is at that moment, what was meant to be for him his F1 and for the F3 and everyone else. There shouldn't be anything to be complaining about. To snapchat that they got jipped on JPG's season is a slam to him and TPTB, it only reiterates what I said earlier about her congratulatory comments. She just doesn't let things go. It's so easy for her to get into mean girl mode which isn't attractive at all IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:49 pm

I say Juan Pablo was the one who got jipped on the women his season. They had to be my least favorite group ever. Regardless I thought his season was one of the more entertaining ones and he was quite the character. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:21 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:
Beach Lover wrote:

And if that's the "real Andi", what's wrong with what she was doing last night? I'm confused. I don't see anything wrong with her friends helping her with her hair, them drinking wine and watching the Bachelor with her parents. Maybe someone can explain what's wrong with that.
But anyway, I don't see any difference between the snapchat videos and the way Andi was depicted on The Bachelor and Bachelorette. I see the same person or at least very similar person to what we saw on the show. So if these snapchat videos show the "real" Andi, then I guess what we saw on the show was pretty real too.
You may not like her but I see the same person both in the public and on snapchat.
ITA. The only thing I have issue with is this is consistent behavior of the typical woman going on 20 and not 30. JMOAA.  I don't know many her age that act as she does or aspires to act as she acts.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:13 pm

Juan Pabs and his women were kinda blah. Gotta be the worst cast in a while IMO.

nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:09 pm

I think if you were to do a poll of all the women on JPG's season, they'd say they got jipped. Even CH continues to throw jabs at Juan even up to last night on the after show. It is what it is. He was a poor lead, but good entertainment. But I appreciate raw feelings rather than people trying to be pretentious.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:12 pm

aviej wrote:I think if you were to do a poll of all the women on JPG's season, they'd say they got jipped. Even CH continues to throw jabs at Juan even up to last night on the after show. It is what it is. He was a poor lead, but good entertainment. But I appreciate raw feelings rather than people trying to be pretentious.
CH throws jabs at JPG because JPG did not play the game TPTB wanted, expected and threatened and did not get. Period. CH is a disgusting puppet who knows who has buttered his bread these past 20 seasons. And well he should.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:18 pm

aviej wrote:I think if you were to do a poll of all the women on JPG's season, they'd say they got jipped. Even CH continues to throw jabs at Juan even up to last night on the after show. It is what it is. He was a poor lead, but good entertainment. But I appreciate raw feelings rather than people trying to be pretentious.
I agree. I've heard so many of his girls on afterbuzz say that and I didn't even watch his season. Even here, it wasn't just Andi saying it in the snap, both Christy and Kelly were too. Even if most of the women are there for fame and attention, I think it's just a more pleasant experience when the guy is kind, respectful, can speak English, etc. Most girls speak well of Sean even today, although he made it clear which 4-6 girls he was really into, but he was always nice to everyone and made everyone feel comfortable. Guys like JP and Ben F just didn't do that, so I get why their girls feel jipped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345