SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 9 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:23 pm

Hmm...the girls feel gypped? Because they got free goody bags worth thousands, got to meet new people, got to make great networking connections and/or friendships and got to travel and for many, a very valued 15 minutes of grade D personality televised on primetime vs--what? A gun held to their heads? Sorry, not crying for them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 9 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:27 pm

yes Good point Kasha. Oddly I find Juan Pablo more tolerable than the girls from his season complaining they were gypped. Umm go away Andi and crew laugh out loud.

nomnomnom - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:46 am

nothatgirl wrote:
aviej wrote:I think if you were to do a poll of all the women on JPG's season, they'd say they got jipped. Even CH continues to throw jabs at Juan even up to last night on the after show. It is what it is. He was a poor lead, but good entertainment. But I appreciate raw feelings rather than people trying to be pretentious.
I agree. I've heard so many of his girls on afterbuzz say that and I didn't even watch his season. Even here, it wasn't just Andi saying it in the snap, both Christy and Kelly were too. Even if most of the women are there for fame and attention, I think it's just a more pleasant experience when the guy is kind, respectful, can speak English, etc. Most girls speak well of Sean even today, although he made it clear which 4-6 girls he was really into, but he was always nice to everyone and made everyone feel comfortable. Guys like JP and Ben F just didn't do that, so I get why their girls feel jipped.

Totally agree. I don't like Juan Pablo and he's my least favorite bachelor so I also think the girls on his season were a little unlucky in that they didn't get a nice guy to treat them with the respect they wanted. I've read tweets where people called him the worst bachelor ever. If the girls on his season didn't really care for him, I don't have a problem with them saying so. At least they weren't being fake by saying that they loved him when they didn't. He was basically attacked by all of the women except Sharleen and Renee at the WTA. They all seem to feel the same way about him. It's not just Kelly, Andi and Christy.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:13 am

AnandaMarie wrote:
Beach Lover wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:Beach Lover.  Yes.  That was the real Andi.  Being with her very good friends from a show that they were all on in which not many cared for the Bachelor they got including the franchise.  It felt like a pajama party, loved Andi's pj's and beautiful robe getting her hair done, having a glass a wine and clowning around in her parent's home.  I saw nothing different than the Andi that has tweeted live ever since she was on Juan's season and all her fans love it.  Love her wit and the fact that she can have a very good time with her friends.  Nothing wrong with that.   Just a difference of opinions I'd say.  

Not sure where the difference of opinion comes in to play here. Seems we agree that's the real Andi.

And if that's the "real Andi", what's wrong with what she was doing last night? I'm confused. I don't see anything wrong with her friends helping her with her hair, them drinking wine and watching the Bachelor with her parents. Maybe someone can explain what's wrong with that.
But anyway, I don't see any difference between the snapchat videos and the way Andi was depicted on The Bachelor and Bachelorette. I see the same person or at least very similar person to what we saw on the show. So if these snapchat videos show the "real" Andi, then I guess what we saw on the show was pretty real too.
You may not like her but I see the same person both in the public and on snapchat.

Well I'm actually confused too as I don't recall saying that there was anything wrong with what she did last night, so I'm not sure what to explain there. I posted that if someone wanted to see the real Andi they should watch the snapchat.  To me it doesn't get much more real than watching her hang out in a bathrobe with gunk in her hair while drinking wine and making quips about the show.  Reading her live tweets is one thing, but seeing her say things out loud and unfiltered as she's watching is another. I think she's usually very careful about what she tweets and posts, so this seemed more "real" to me.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:53 am

Kashathediva wrote:Hmm...the girls feel gypped? Because they got free goody bags worth thousands, got to meet new people, got to make great networking connections and/or friendships and got to travel and for many, a very valued 15 minutes of grade D personality televised on primetime vs--what? A gun held to their heads? Sorry, not crying for them.

That's my whole point with Andi saying they got jipped. Anyone who feels that way should not have gone on the show to begin with. You're getting all this free stuff, travelling everywhere, post show opportunities, all for a show where you probably didn't want TB anyway. They got quite a bit for being screwed out of a bachelor they didn't like.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:00 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Hmm...the girls feel gypped? Because they got free goody bags worth thousands, got to meet new people, got to make great networking connections and/or friendships and got to travel and for many, a very valued 15 minutes of grade D personality televised on primetime vs--what? A gun held to their heads? Sorry, not crying for them.

That's my whole point with Andi saying they got jipped. Anyone who feels that way should not have gone on the show to begin with. You're getting all this free stuff, travelling everywhere, post show opportunities, all for a show where you probably didn't want TB anyway. They got quite a bit for being screwed out of a bachelor they didn't like.

Preach!!!  I get that the ladies didn't like him but they did make lifelong friendships on their season, so there's that too. Not to mention the countries they got to travel to which is better than Chris's girls. But I get it. Ben is sweet, handsome and respectful so of course they all wish they had had him to pine after.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:14 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

That was my point too. Andi is the one who benefited the most from JPG's season, so she should be thanking her lucky stars. She came out with these friendships, along with the other perks. The only two, that I can remember, who were likeable were Sharlene and Renee. Andi, Kelly, Clare.... I can do without.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:49 am

As unlikeable as JPab may have been, I still prefer him over Andi. Even though I never wanted him for the lead, by the end of his season, I didn't mind him so much and dare I say, I developed a somewhat twisted fondness for the guy for sticking it to tptb. Andi, on the other hand just grew more unlikeable the longer she was on my screen. Nothing she has done since has improved that opinion.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:12 pm

And seriously, if we are going to dissect being "gypped" the 20+ guys on MEandI's season were the ones who got taken thinking they were getting quality product.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:And seriously, if we are going to dissect being "gypped" the 20+ guys on MEandI's season were the ones who got taken thinking they were getting quality product.

That too!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:36 pm

I was going to quote but there are just too many. Andi, Kelly and Christy are all spoiled brats. They could have been stuck in South Dakota with farmer douche. And their friend Nikki hasn't said she regrets her time with JPG has she? If anything I think Nikki and JPG would have had a better chance of make my it without nasty, mean spirited Andi in Nikki's ear. If you watched CT, Nikki's devotion and loyalty to her friend over her boyfriend was a huge problem in their relationship.

These girls call themselves the mean girls and are proud of it. The are individually okay, but bring out the worst in each other.

Good for those who like them, differences makes the world interesting, personally I find very little good in any of these three. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:33 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I was going to quote but there are just too many. Andi, Kelly and Christy are all spoiled brats. They could have been stuck in South Dakota with farmer douche. And their friend Nikki hasn't said she regrets her time with JPG has she? If anything I think Nikki and JPG would have had a better chance of make my it without nasty, mean spirited Andi in Nikki's ear. If you watched CT, Nikki's devotion and loyalty to her friend over her boyfriend was a huge problem in their relationship.

These girls call themselves the mean girls and are proud of it. The are individually okay, but bring out the worst in each other.

Good for those who like them, differences makes the world interesting, personally I find very little good in any of these three. JMO.
Out of this little witch's coven, it seems only Kelly - with her sugar daddy - really wanted to settle down & get married. 

Another post mentioned that only Sharleen & Renee' defended JPG on the women-tell-nothing show. Renee' is married and has a baby, so I'll say she was serious about settling down. Sharleen is engaged as well. Nikki never bad mouthed JPG and is now engaged, so I'll say she was ready to settle down too.

I'm more inclined to think most of the guys on MeAndI's season were gypped. At least Chris got the Bach show as a reward. Oh yeah, and Josh & Nick got ...well, you know. :halo:

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345