SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 77 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Elle Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:32 pm

Beach Lover wrote:What is she planning to do with all these "courtesy" copies?  I hope she's going to send one to #26 so he has time to digest it all before it hits the stands.  Especially since it's mainly about him. Didn't Courtney send a copy to Ben?  Seems like the courteous thing to do.

andi_dorfman Special delivery today!!! Ahhhh! I guess this is actually happening

bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 77 12976593_667791606693665_1442231867_n

I don't get the impression that the book is mainly about #26 but more about her experiences on both the bachelor and bachelorette and how she handled her breakup. It sounds like she is going to be very forthcoming about how she could have handled things better. She said it is an "anti self help" book and I think she wants it to be relatable to women who have gone through similar experiences. This of course is jmo and I know it isn't a popular one. I might be wrong, but it is my opinion that she will do the right thing regarding giving #26 advanced notice.

Elle

Back to top Go down

bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 77 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:57 pm

I would love to see a snapchat of 1, 25 and 26 burning their books in a campfire and roasting marshmallows.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:13 am

Good post Elle. I hope for her sake you are correct.  No worries about popular opinions or not, it doesn't matter yes

I personally will not buy the book. I don't want to read about the last time she had sex with Josh before she left for NY or how she told JPG off because he didn't care if she stayed or left.

If I was so in love with someone, and they wanted to split, the last thing I'd do is have sex one more time, for good time sake, then tell everyone I did that.

If I told JPG I'm just not into you and you're obviously not into me, I think I'm going to leave. He says essss okayy I understand. Rather than pull a Sybil I'd thank him for understanding. I don't have any friends that are so self fish and into themselves, I really don't think I could ever be friends with someone like that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71523

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:39 am

I'll give Andi credit....at least she got one thing right.  Those books do belong in a box on a lower self hidden under a table where no one has to see them. laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:51 am

Where's nothatgirl when you need her?! Read it and report back girl! laugh out loud

bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:31 pm

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Past contestant thread)

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:45 am

I just saw that Andi is going to be in Buckhead, Atlanta for a Q&A session and book signing on June 2nd.  Nothing like personally airing your dirty laundry where your ex still lives. Seems like just another twist of the knife.

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:41 pm

Beach Lover wrote:I just saw that Andi is going to be in Buckhead, Atlanta for a Q&A session and book signing on June 2nd.  Nothing like personally airing your dirty laundry where your ex still lives. Seems like just another twist of the knife.

Josh no longer lives in Buckhead, he moved a few weeks ago.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:17 pm

Even if Josh still lived there, there's no law that says she has to stay far away from there. Not like Josh will attend it anyways.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 77 1f49c

bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 77 8367-910 bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 77 I_got_13 bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 77 E5kqdm15 bachelorfamily - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 77 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:21 pm

It is my opinion that as Andi was born and raised in Georgia that she can go to any city or place that welcomes her to promote her book. So she's only doing what he did to her such as parading his Anna to a Heart Radio Concert where he was joining other bachelors whom all did not bring dates and all know Andi. So if the opinion is that Andi shouldn't promote her book in Buckhead because he used to live there then that should also mean that he should not have brought Hannah to NYC where Andi now lives. All's fair in love and war. Just My Opinion
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:29 pm

I don't give a rip where she promotes her tacky tell all. Writing a book about her breakup was a classless move in the first place. Where she promotes it makes no difference to me.

All JMO. :halo:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Elle Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:01 pm

Since, according to her ex, he is the one who ended the relationship and moved on long ago, why would her appearance in Buckhead be another twist of the knife? He just said in his podcast that he's the happiest he's ever been in his life so I don't think Andi coming to Buckhead should have any impact on him at all. Yes, Andi wrote a book which she will be promoting and her ex is on reality show where he is going to discuss past relationships with a therapist. I'm sure there will be some dirty laundry aired there as well, so I really don't see how one can be criticized without criticizing the other. JMO

Elle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345