SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 78 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:04 pm

I think your hometown is the first place that will invite you for book signings no? I don't know how all that works.

I'm just hoping Kelly and Hunter have their bash on May 20th. I was so looking forward to the possibility that Andi might find her own Hunter. All she needs is the right guy, to knock some sense into her IMHO.

This book will have her travelling which will make her feel famous and important. IMO that's what she wants out of life. Once this book dies down, which I expect won't take long, we shall see what her next project will be.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 78 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

Post by nannymargie Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:05 pm

Elle wrote:Since, according to her ex, he is the one who ended the relationship and moved on long ago, why would her appearance in Buckhead be another twist of the knife? He just said in his podcast that he's the happiest he's ever been in his life so I don't think Andi coming to Buckhead should have any impact on him at all. Yes, Andi wrote a book which she will be promoting and her ex is on reality show where he is going to discuss past relationships with a therapist. I'm sure there will be some dirty laundry aired there as well, so I really don't see how one can be criticized without criticizing the other. JMO

thumbsup

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:07 pm

Didn't she already hint at writing a book about dating in NYC? She said she's been "journaling". Like she was journaling about the breakup.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:10 pm

Oh I had plenty of relentless snark for #26 when it was announced he would be on Famously Single and I will snark on him again if he airs dirty laundry about their breakup. I didn't give him a pass and I'm not giving her a pass either. I just find MeAndI hypocritical since she was all about the sex between her and #25 being something that was private and should stay private but it's okay for her to spill about her and #26 having sex post-breakup. I bet #26 would've liked that to stay private. How about if we're going to criticize #25 for kissing and telling then we should criticize her for kissing and telling too?

All JMO. :halo:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:18 pm

We need a belt smilie.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:25 pm

She is just gross.... And pathetic. All that education and look what's become of her

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 78 1f49b  Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5 - Page 78 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:27 pm

Elle wrote:Since, according to her ex, he is the one who ended the relationship and moved on long ago, why would her appearance in Buckhead be another twist of the knife? He just said in his podcast that he's the happiest he's ever been in his life so I don't think Andi coming to Buckhead should have any impact on him at all. Yes, Andi wrote a book which she will be promoting and her ex is on reality show where he is going to discuss past relationships with a therapist. I'm sure there will be some dirty laundry aired there as well, so I really don't see how one can be criticized without criticizing the other. JMO

Elle,

I couldn't agree more. I always believed that there are always two sides to a story. And I believe that they both played ping pong for a very long time. Well past the time when it should have stopped. First one criticizes and then the next criticizes. Remember Andi saying she could beat him at mind games. It seems they're about equal now. Just My Opinion
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:49 pm

I have no problem with Andi doing a book signing in Buckhead, I had a part time job at that Barnes & Noble briefly eons ago.

Now my hope is that very few people show up. The Murrays are a big deal in GA, Andi and her mean girl bff Kelly are not important to the people I Know who live in ATL. They would say Murray okay we know them but who the heck is Andi Dorfman. She is basically old sad news.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:12 pm

Just curious, how would everyone posting here feel if an ex wrote a book giving details about your sex life and private, intimate conversations? Personally, whether I ended the relationship and was currently happy or not, I would feel violated and embarrassed. I'm not a kiss and tell person. I think whenever someone publicly discusses such intimate details it's just wrong. I feel very strongly that those things should simply be kept private. And Andi thought so too on ATFR, but apparently not anymore. And that's the difference between Josh and Andi to me. Josh has only generalized things about the two of them together. Andi is giving intimate juicy details according to those that have actually read the book. Big difference in my eyes! We don't know that Josh will share much of anything about Andi on FS. I'm guessing he will just generalize as he already has. But it's just a guess since the show hasn't aired yet. It's not a guess with Andi. We have been told she is really going deep with the details. So from a comparison sake, that is why I feel I am within reason for criticizing Andi and withholding judgement on Josh for now.

Andi does have every right to promote her book anywhere she wants, including in Buckhead. But all of this is just an exploitation of their relationship and anyway you slice it, atleast IMO, that's going to have a negative impact on Josh (twisting the knife). Is any of this really worth it? What happened to her saying the past is the past and moving forward with her better than ever life in NYC?

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:19 pm

She doesn't have a better than ever life in NYC and that is the problem. NYC doesn't give a darn about her. She is still single, hasn't really dated and seems to only have social interaction with her out of town visitors and Bach alums. IMO, NYC spit Andi out without even bothering to chew her up. She expected to be a big deal and she is a non- entity. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:31 pm

Beach Lover wrote:

Just curious, how would everyone posting here feel if an ex wrote a book giving details about your sex life and private, intimate conversations?  Personally, whether I ended the relationship and was currently happy or not, I would feel violated and embarrassed.  I'm not a kiss and tell person.  I think whenever someone publicly discusses such intimate details it's just wrong.  I feel very strongly that those things should simply be kept private.  And Andi thought so too on ATFR, but apparently not anymore.  And that's the difference between Josh and Andi to me.  Josh has only generalized things about the two of them together.  Andi is giving intimate juicy details according to those that have actually read the book.  Big difference in my eyes!  We don't know that Josh will share much of anything about Andi on FS. I'm guessing he will just generalize as he already has. But it's just a guess since the show hasn't aired yet.  It's not a guess with Andi.  We have been told she is really going deep with the details.  So from a comparison sake,  that is why I feel I am within reason for criticizing Andi and withholding judgement on Josh for now.  

Andi does have every right to promote her book anywhere she wants, including in Buckhead.  But all of this is just an exploitation of their relationship and anyway you slice it, atleast IMO,  that's going to have a negative impact on Josh (twisting the knife).  Is any of this really worth it?  What happened to her saying the past is the past and moving forward with her better than ever life in NYC?  

I never heard anyone say she gave real intimate details about her relationship with Josh. I will wait on judging when I have more information.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:34 pm

She revealed that they had sex after they broke up. Sounds intimate to me but what do I know? cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #5

+77
landrje
casjacknick
BohemianNika
Ash2214
luvlady345