SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:11 am

limoncello wrote:Guys, I know this is off topic, but was Whitney an obvious F1 last season? How was the progress different? I'm really curious but can't find the right topic in the archive, or if you could send me a link I'd really appreciate it  Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1f60d  Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1f61a

I have only really watched the last few seasons, but the difference to me is just this kindness, and mutual attraction that I see when they look at each other. When they are together you just want to go awwwweee. But compared to Des and Brooks and then Chris and Whitney, when you saw those couples together, I just felt nervous, like the energy was almost there but just off. Ben and Lauren it seems to me just have really good energy together. and that it is deeper than physical chemistry. Just my observation....

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:13 am

Eviebloom wrote:
limoncello wrote:Guys, I know this is off topic, but was Whitney an obvious F1 last season? How was the progress different? I'm really curious but can't find the right topic in the archive, or if you could send me a link I'd really appreciate it  Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1f60d  Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1f61a

I have only really watched the last few seasons, but the difference to me is just this kindness, and mutual attraction that I see when they look at each other.  When they are together you just want to go awwwweee.  But compared to Des and Brooks and then Chris and Whitney, when you saw those couples together, I just felt nervous, like the energy was almost there but just off.  Ben and Lauren it seems to me just have really good energy together.  and that it is deeper than physical chemistry.  Just my observation....
(btw in my view Des and Chris's vibe together was/is more like what I see with Lauren and Ben)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:11 pm

Eviebloom wrote:

I have only really watched the last few seasons, but the difference to me is just this kindness, and mutual attraction that I see when they look at each other.  When they are together you just want to go awwwweee.  But compared to Des and Brooks and then Chris and Whitney, when you saw those couples together, I just felt nervous, like the energy was almost there but just off.  Ben and Lauren it seems to me just have really good energy together.  and that it is deeper than physical chemistry.  Just my observation....

Both Lauren's and Whitney's first dates went really well. We just had JoJo's date and that went OK, but seemed much shorter and for me didn't really compare to Lauren's. Becca was not overly emphasised last year...that I can remember...until later in the filming and then it seemed to be a closer horse race. So far, this season, it really seems as if Lauren is running away with it, but the editors are really good and I expect that they will start building doubt into the storyline soon.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:54 pm

That is up for interpretation. There were many who believed Becca was F1. I still believe Chris wanted to choose her, but Becca wasn't ready to commit. IMHO, Chris and Whitney were never going to work out.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:15 pm

I still want to catch drift of a SH visit. Or I want Ben to seem to happy that he is bursting. I am getting nervous!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:24 pm

I feel like he's sticking around LA, he was at Ellen today and next Monday he's on the live show. So they probably have a house they can meet up in more frequently then designated SH visits.

Also next Tuesday us Lauren's birthday so hopefully he's with her to celebrate that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:33 pm

Oh he's going to be on Bachelor Live next week? That's great that they'll maybe get to be together on or around her birthday.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:56 pm

If Ben or Lauren haven't been seen since yesterday, they probably are having a SH now. Ellen would have been taped yesterday for airing today.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:15 am

nutty1 wrote:I still want to catch drift of a SH visit. Or I want Ben to seem to happy that he is bursting. I am getting nervous!!!
My sentiments exactly! I can totally see them together, but there is always a shadow of doubt, especially when you see him sucking face with several other awesome girls, like Lauren said by the pool. But, Idk, he just seems so relaxed with her, like they've been dating for years. I loved when he stared her straight in the eyes, and said, "No shot..." jokingly, in response to her ranting about "Why would he like me? No one falls in love n a first date". He has called other girls gorgeous and amazing, but the one adjective he always uses for Lauren is "Incredible"- like he can't believe she exists! I loved when they were talking about them having their last first date possibly as single people.

Are Amanda and Lauren B. close?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:24 pm

Thank you!

Last edited by bostonugirl92 on Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:36 pm

This is a fan forum for Ben and his F1. Maybe your post can go in one of the Ben Higgins general info threads? Smiley

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:37 pm

jcrbil wrote:If Ben or Lauren haven't been seen since yesterday, they probably are having a SH now.  Ellen would have been taped yesterday for airing today.

Yes, there was a pic yesterday of Ben on the show advertising it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy