SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:40 pm

When I think of "Lo", I think of Sean.. laugh out loud I'm hoping Benlo have the same fate as SeanCat so I'm taking the "Lo" as a sign of that..

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:08 pm

Benlo reminds me of Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:14 pm

^^^I agree GA! I thought of Jlo and Ben too.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:56 am

soccermom333 wrote:^^^I agree GA!   I thought of Jlo and Ben too.
That's funny! Bennifer!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:57 am

Higgnell is interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:44 am

Ha! Lauren is being a sneaky discreet lady..basically letting people know she's taken without saying anything. In Mollie's snap from tonight (New Years), Lauren is spotted wearing a chunky silver ring on her ring finger. She's worn a ring on that finger before (In the girls drinking wine pic), but it was one of those midi rings that you wear on several fingers at a time. This is the first time I've seen her wear a ring on that finger otherwise (in pictures, only ofcourse.)

This could mean nothing or this could mean something. It's just a detail to keep in mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:47 am

Mollie's snap is molls_balls18 if anyone cares to bring a snapshot of the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:50 am

Her family and friends are so excited for BenLo it's so cute laugh out loud I cannot wait for Monday!

I definitely plan on posting their dates and scenes together if anyone is interested!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:19 am

Diana wrote:Her family and friends are so excited for BenLo it's so cute laugh out loud I cannot wait for Monday!

I definitely plan on posting their dates and scenes together if anyone is interested!
I'm interested! thumbsup giggling

Did you see the snap?

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:52 am

Maybe someone can ask her on SM what couple name she would choose IF giggling  she was the one that ended up with Ben at the end. Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS -  Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698 And true about Ben Affleck and JLo also, technically she's not a "lo" but a "lor" so Benlo doesn't really ring true to her real name. So far I'm liking Bren and cannot come up with anything on my own.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:58 am

I like Bren also. I don't mind JLo but that's what I think about when I hear Lo. I guess it could be BenLolo if that's really her nickname. question

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:10 pm

LaurBen?

(Or I could be a total rebel and refer to them using their actual names...)

giggling
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - SPOILED F1 - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
bellehuntley
Rdjbb
Crazylady29
timfan
mimi grace
Rosee
MVMom39forever
pander3575
bilolo
Luvstruck
sosleepy